Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
He will be giving her a call and will definitely like to know where Sophia is before handing her the task.
You and I have different views on this topic. I guess it won't matter to Aiden where Sophia is at the time of his call. An important element is where he will poison Sophia for the third task. Even more important is what Sophia has to accomplish.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
No, I guess it's not about voyeurism. With Aiden, everything is much more complicated, and L&P's latest post in this thread once again confirms that L&P is creating a more serious work, which many do not understand. Therefore, they often express some nonsense.(That doesn't apply to you, my friend :) )
Aiden is more experienced than his peers, so his actions can be more thoughtful.
Aiden tells Sofia that he doesn't know what the tasks will be and we don't know his ultimate goal, but I think he knows, I just assume that 10 tasks are necessary for Sofia to be fully prepared for what Aiden wants from her.
Aiden more experienced? Certainly
But also more Machiavellian. I agree with you, he calculates his actions, he will progress in order to make Sophia reach the ultimate task, the one which will perhaps make her break.
I have no doubts about how L&P has already drawn the common thread on this subject.

Yes I know, that last part about Sophia is speculation ... not a wish or a statement. :rolleyes:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yup, we do have different views. I just don't think Sophia would be asked to do a lot in this task since she is in public, the task might even be related to the next task in someway. Like setting the stage for task 4 and task 3 may be more towards preparing Sophia for task 4
If not for the information that Aiden's third task in this update accounts for 20%, I would agree with you. But for 20%, this is too little, something more awaits us, it seems to me. We'll see soon.

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Aiden more experienced? Certainly
But also more Machiavellian. I agree with you, he calculates his actions, he will progress in order to make Sophia reach the ultimate task, the one which will perhaps make her break.
I have no doubts about how L&P has already drawn the common thread on this subject.

Yes I know, that last part about Sophia is speculation ... not a wish or a statement. :rolleyes:
It seems to me not to break! She will become an ally and gladly fulfill what is expected of her.

Reactions: Catherine1972

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In the movie adaptation she will nail the eastern European accent during the modelling scene with Liam! ;)
I have noticed something. Her photos are not indexed by search engines, or rather the search engine prioritizes instagramers from the west, USA, .... Fuck ZuckerSugar :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Modest? Last couple of events she's been in during my playthrough she's either been in a bikini or naked
The "modest" clothing I was referring to earlier, and some kissing too, just for good measure ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If not for the information that Aiden's third task in this update accounts for 20%, I would agree with you. But for 20%, this is too little, something more awaits us, it seems to me. We'll see soon.
It also depends on that 10% buffer for the side event. If the side event is Cathy's dress hunt (e.g. some chitchatting when they meet etc and setting up things for future events like the bachelorette party and so on), then 20% just for the task is a lot considering that from the moment the call happens they go straight to the point.
Otherwise, if Cathy's event is included in the % of the task, then it may reduce quite a bit the amount for the task, considering that there will be some chitchatting no matter what when they meet for the dress. And we are left with a 10% on unknown stuff.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I noticed how strange the number of cartridges in the game jumps (on Patreon). It grew, it grew, it grew up to more than 1600, and suddenly bang suddenly ... and already only a little more than 1200. And again it slowly began to grow. Did 400 people immediately decide to quit supporting the game? This is not the first time I've noticed this. Some kind of fake is driving this Patreon.
There are regular fluctuations around the time that Patreon takes payment at the start of the month. Patrons come & go & this happens with most games at the same time. It's not fakery.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Julia has to have under 18 too. Better to judge boys and girls with the same criteria.
Do you mean that Julia has to be under 18? That's absurd. As Sam's older sister, she'd be the same age as Ellie ie 18. Small for an 18-year old, sure, but she's a ballerina.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I noticed how strange the number of cartridges in the game jumps (on Patreon). It grew, it grew, it grew up to more than 1600, and suddenly bang suddenly ... and already only a little more than 1200. And again it slowly began to grow. Did 400 people immediately decide to quit supporting the game? This is not the first time I've noticed this. Some kind of fake is driving this Patreon.
I already answered you the other day .... :rolleyes:
But OK...
Moreover, your question is exactly the same: word for word.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Do you mean that Julia has to be under 18? That's absurd. As Sam's older sister, she'd be the same age as Ellie ie 18. Small for an 18-year old, sure, but she's a ballerina.
Ellie in the original script is under 18, as Julia.
And more, against Dylan but waiting for sex on Sam-Sophia path. Sam is the same age as Dylan. If you are against this(under18), you might as well leave Sam's path too.
So, except that Dylan is her son, both Dylan and Sam are the same age.
Knowing this I suppose that few will still be interested in the event that closes the day.

Reactions: Angmir

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Ellie in the original script is under 18, as Julia.
And more, against Dylan but waiting for sex on Sam-Sophia path. Sam is the same age as Dylan. If you are against this(under18), you might as well leave Sam's path too.
So, except that Dylan is her son, both Dylan and Sam are the same age.
Knowing this I suppose that few will still be interested in the event that closes the day.
sophie and her felish for shotas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes