Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't mind if there are routes for Ellie to get down with any of the guys, I just hope we have a choice in her path taken. If so, she is going to be 100% lesbian, in my world. Now my MC, if I have my way, will get down with some dong but only two right now, Larry and/or Carl(cucking Liam). Other than those two, I want her to get with every female so far. I even want her to cuck Aiden by stealing his girl.
No Ellie is not going 100% lesbian and the only 100% lesbian in the game is Julia and Elena no one else.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No Ellie is not going 100% lesbian and the only 100% lesbian in the game is Julia no one else.
Elena is a lesbian too, but we're unlikely to ever see her again.

Which is unfortunate. Who doesn't want to see more lithe 18-year old girls?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No Ellie is not going 100% lesbian and the only 100% lesbian in the game is Julia no one else.
I seem to remember something like that beeing said a long time ago, but I am not sure about this.

It doesn't necesserly mean you cannon have a playthrough that will block her scenes with men and her.
Hard to tell at this point.

And honestly I am not 100% sure that he will not write a scene with Julia and some men as well.

I guess we can all generaly agree than more possibilities is good.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I posted it and it and it was a reply from the dev
Yeah I dont doubt that ;-
Just not sure if it actualy means Ellie hetero scenes will be unavoidable. Her Lesbian scenese for an example in current game are fully avoidable at this point.

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
There has been considerable discussion concerning Ellie and Dylan's ages. What we need are marriage and anniversary dates. Without such we are shooting at a tin can in the morning gloam under the light of a waning moon. For my own sanity I decided to delve. Remember, I am thinking out loud here. We learn in the opening scene aboard the plane that Sophia married Liam three years before graduation. We also learned during the discussion between Sophia and Mrs. Myers that Sophia graduated high school by age 17, and earned her Master's degree by age 22. Sophia ended her college sophomore year by age 19. Having no birthday for Sophia it gives us a range of 19.1 to 19.9 years old. Sophia gets married roughly the same time (probably between the months of January and June, and probably 3 months into Sophia's pregnancy.) This puts Sophia's age at Ellie's birth between 19.5 and 20.5 years. Sophia is currently 38 with again no birthday so we assign a range of 38.1 to 38.9 year old. Given these ages we find a mathematical range for Ellie's current age to be 17.6 and 19.4. It has been astutely established that Ellie is at least 18.1 years old. So, how did I get an upper limit of 19.4? 38.9-19.5=19.4. Some of this 18.1-19.4 range seems improbable. However, since Ellie is slightly more than 1 year older than Dylan (also established in the opening scene) it places Dylan's age range at 17.1 to 18.4 years old. Statistical probability suggests that Ellie's age is near the center of the original range (17.6 to 19.4). I am bought into an age of 18.5 for Ellie and 17.5 for Dylan. This is normal for graduating seniors and supposed to be juniors, respectively. Thank you for your kind attention

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There has been considerable discussion concerning Ellie and Dylan's ages. What we need are marriage and anniversary dates. Without such we are shooting at a tin can in the morning gloam under the light of a waning moon. For my own sanity I decided to delve. Remember, I am thinking out loud here. We learn in the opening scene aboard the plane that Sophia married Liam three years before graduation. We also learned during the discussion between Sophia and Mrs. Myers that Sophia graduated high school by age 17, and earned her Master's degree by age 22. Sophia ended her college sophomore year by age 19. Having no birthday for Sophia it gives us a range of 19.1 to 19.9 years old. Sophia gets married roughly the same time (probably between the months of January and June, and probably 3 months into Sophia's pregnancy.) This puts Sophia's age at Ellie's birth between 19.5 and 20.5 years. Sophia is currently 38 with again no birthday so we assign a range of 38.1 to 38.9 year old. Given these ages we find a mathematical range for Ellie's current age to be 17.6 and 19.4. It has been astutely established that Ellie is at least 18.1 years old. So, how did I get an upper limit of 19.4? 38.9-19.5=19.4. Some of this 18.1-19.4 range seems improbable. However, since Ellie is slightly more than 1 year older than Dylan (also established in the opening scene) it places Dylan's age range at 17.1 to 18.4 years old. Statistical probability suggests that Ellie's age is near the center of the original range (17.6 to 19.4). I am bought into an age of 18.5 for Ellie and 17.5 for Dylan. This is normal for graduating seniors and supposed to be juniors, respectively. Thank you for your kind attention
The in-game dialogue referenced:
"{color=#ffffff}This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and unlike him, Ellie was a star at her former high school.
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia told her about her studies and about her current job. She told her how she had already finished high school by 17, and then studied biology for 5 years to get her Master's degree. She became a lecturer at age 22 and then decided to add teacher training in the subjects of sports and literature."

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
They arrive in San Alejo in the winter, probably Jan/Feb. Sophia is already 38 years old.
So, her birthday is Oct/Nov/Dec. Sophia's age is 38.3 - 38.5
She graduated at 22.6-22.8.
Ellie's birthday is close to her mother's birthday. I suppose Sep/Oct. So, Sophia was 19.9-19.10 years old.
Ellie is over 18, Dylan under 18.
1615931200069.png
1615930328809.png
1615929936430.png

Reactions: fortuna95

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
They arrive in San Alejo in the winter, probably Jan/Feb. Sophia is already 38 years old.
So, her birthday is Oct/Nov/Dec. Sophia's age is 38.3 - 38.5
She graduated at 22.6-22.8.
Ellie's birthday is close to her mother's birthday. I suppose Sep/Oct. So, Sophia was 19.9-19.10 years old.
Ellie is over 18, Dylan under 18.
View attachment 1087648
View attachment 1087633
View attachment 1087628
You also have to remember that Dylan was held back a year at school

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No it does not, it just means that he will have to wait longer to graduate and besides all of this has been covered before
I don't know the American system, but if you missed a year don't you have to retake another full year?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Then something is wrong. Held back a year means same age as Ellie.
View attachment 1087695
This is from the Introduction:
"This is Sophia's and Liam's son, Dylan. He'll attend the same high school where his mother is going to teach. He'll probably graduate in two years and would like to go to college, if his grades will allow it."

So one year for being a year younger than Ellie, and one year because he was held back. So like Aiden, Dylan is probably the oldest in his class, since he'll be 17 in a class of primarily 16-year olds.

And he can't be the same age as Ellie - that would make them twins, which they obviously aren't.

Reactions: nexer and Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1087825
Can someone tell me what movie Ellie is watching please ?
She says the movie is interesting.
As L&P has an eye for details, it may not be chosen at random.
there you go, with a bit of reverse search by image...
Otherhood

A grounded, soulful, celebratory comedy about three mothers and their adult sons. The film explores the stage after motherhood, Otherhood, when you have to redefine your relationship with your children, friends, spouse, and most importantly, yourself.

Now we have to watch it to find the next hints! :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes