Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Some kind of pity, as of me I would prefer if Sophia had become someone a'la mafia slut. If that story has completely different meaning, then we will get probably boring slice of life story where Sophia falls in love with one of mafia mobsters. For me the preference is obvious, I'd rather have her fighting with angry face against humiliation than some kind of sloppy love story.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Who knows what Sophie's breast size is?
She was a 36B when she told the movers her breast size in the kitchen on Day2. Ample but shapely & proportionate IMO, certainly not small. Now after several fluctuations I would estimate she is a 40DD, top-heavy & ungainly but I assume pleasing to the majority. I'm not sure why they got so big but maybe L&P was influenced by virtually all the other 'mom' characters in incest games on this thread & made Sophia conform to the stereotype. [Realism 0 Bazongas 2].

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She was a 36B when she told the movers her breast size in the kitchen on Day2. Ample but shapely & proportionate IMO, certainly not small. Now after several fluctuations I would estimate she is a 40DD, top-heavy & ungainly but I assume pleasing to the majority.
The type 2 Sophia( as I call her) is still my favorite but the dev has reduced her cup size,not by much,but it has been reduced.
Sophia looked great in the 2nd update I think it was before her cups size went ballistic

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The type 2 Sophia( as I call her) is still my favorite but the dev has reduced her cup size,not by much,but it has been reduced.
Sophia looked great in the 2nd update I think it was before her cups size went ballistic
At the beginning yes, Sophia was "B".
But now I would say "D" minimum.
And in the last teaser, it looks like "C".
Unless the top she's wearing squeeze her tits a lot.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes