Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
She was a 36B when she told the movers her breast size in the kitchen on Day2. Ample but shapely & proportionate IMO, certainly not small. Now after several fluctuations I would estimate she is a 40DD, top-heavy & ungainly but I assume pleasing to the majority. I'm not sure why they got so big but maybe L&P was influenced by virtually all the other 'mom' characters in incest games on this thread & made Sophia conform to the stereotype. [Realism 0 Bazongas 2].
36D is what she says to the movers. Her breasts seem the same to me during the game

Reactions: Kobudo27

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Has anybody else thought that when the pre party wedding happens that it could be at the night club where Sophia had her fun with Tyler and that he maybe there as well,as a passer by.
Yes it is possible.
It also depends on who is in charge of planning that. Sophia would plan something "light" (cf the dinner talk), at least in her mind, and it could be very well what you say. If it is someone else with very much wilder ideas for a bachelorette party, she could drag Sophia into something more similar to what has been proposed by ancienregimele .
But yes that night club idea seems very likely. (I think someone in the fan art proposed an alt ending to the previous night, something down that line could instead happen this time)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes it is possible.
It also depends on who is in charge of planning that. Sophia would plan something "light" (cf the dinner talk), at least in her mind, and it could be very well what you say. If it is someone else with very much wilder ideas for a bachelorette party, she could drag Sophia into something more similar to what has been proposed by ancienregimele .
But yes that night club idea seems very likely. (I think someone in the fan art proposed an alt ending to the previous night, something that could instead happen this time)
Could be Patricia may have a hand in the planning and things get wild for Sophia causing concern for Patricia

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Could be Patricia may have a hand in the planning and things get wild for Sophia causing concern for Patricia
It crossed my mind, who else better than Patricia for planning a naughty bachelorette party. ;)
Yes, but we (or at least I) don't know if Patricia knows Cathy. I think in the US the tradition is that the best friend of the bride is in charge of planning. In that case it's unlikely that a "stranger" plans the party. But Patricia could help Sophia planning and she could spice up the "light" Sophia's planning, throwing in some interesting idea ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It crossed my mind, who else better than Patricia for planning a naughty bachelorette party. ;)
Yes, but we (or at least I) don't know if Patricia knows Cathy. I think in the US the tradition is that the best friend of the bride is in charge of planning. In that case it's unlikely that a "stranger" plans the party. But Patricia could help Sophia planning and she could spice up the "light" Sophia's planning, throwing in some interesting idea ;)
No I meant the stranger bit(unless they have a private function room)may bump in them durring the night

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No I meant the stranger bit(unless they have a private function room)may bump in them durring the night
Yes there are many possibilities.
Sometimes I wonder, though, whether Patricia is more interested in loosening Sophia just for herself or "sharing" her as in having fun in general, whether with other women or men. Maybe it's already been discussed here in the past. Any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
36D is what she says to the movers. Her breasts seem the same to me during the game
As John McEnroe would have said, "You Cannot Be Serious!" In the the changing room with Dylan she seems to have grown a pair of water-melons FFS. Her breasts have changed size a number of times & I'm not the only one to notice. What she was on Day2 with the movers has no relation to what she is now. She got huge & out of proportion, whether to please vocal fans, or the Dev, or both, or for some other reason, I don't know. What I do know is that a woman's breasts can't grow like that in a few weeks without a couple of implants via cosmetic surgery. That's where the lack of realism comes in....BIG time. L&P knows where most of his cash comes from & adjusts accordingly?

[I did say they were 36B, when I should have said 36D, just a bit of forgetfulness on my part].

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
there you go, with a bit of reverse search by image...
Otherhood

A grounded, soulful, celebratory comedy about three mothers and their adult sons. The film explores the stage after motherhood, Otherhood, when you have to redefine your relationship with your children, friends, spouse, and most importantly, yourself.

Now we have to watch it to find the next hints! :ROFLMAO:
"three mothers and their adult sons", So in AWAM we have Sophia + Dylan, Amber + Sam, Alyssa + Zac.....

Not to go over the whole age thing yet again, but nothing is stopping the boys having 18th birthday over the course of the game.
If so then we would have 3 mothers and their adult sons!!

So far this has ben restricted to the realm of fan fiction. But as the corruption of Sophia proceeds, this COULD yet happen o AWAM...…
That is the sort of speculation about future events that I am totally onboard for!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes