xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
"three mothers and their adult sons", So in AWAM we have Sophia + Dylan, Amber + Sam, Alyssa + Zac.....

Not to go over the whole age thing yet again, but nothing is stopping the boys having 18th birthday over the course of the game.
If so then we would have 3 mothers and their adult sons!!

So far this has ben restricted to the realm of fan fiction. But as the corruption of Sophia proceeds, this COULD yet happen o AWAM...…
That is the sort of speculation about future events that I am totally onboard for!!
I always thought that the relationship between Alyssa and Zack would be a interesting subplot, if not a spin-off of the game.
Somehow I have the feeling that something is going on or could happen there. Single mother, massages... ;)

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
As John McEnroe would have said, "You Cannot Be Serious!" In the the changing room with Dylan she seems to have grown a pair of water-melons FFS. Her breasts have changed size a number of times & I'm not the only one to notice. What she was on Day2 with the movers has no relation to what she is now. She got huge & out of proportion, whether to please vocal fans, or the Dev, or both, or for some other reason, I don't know. What I do know is that a woman's breasts can't grow like that in a few weeks without a couple of implants via cosmetic surgery. That's where the lack of realism comes in....BIG time. L&P knows where most of his cash comes from & adjusts accordingly?

[I did say they were 36B, when I should have said 36D, just a bit of forgetfulness on my part].
Well, to each their own, but they look the same to me during the entire game so far, and She has been naked a number of times already

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
man for a moment you fooled me there! :ROFLMAO:
She's talking about Antonio the Sybian!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the bit that keeps my hopes up in vain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You never know, one finger slip and one thing can lead to another... ;)

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As John McEnroe would have said, "You Cannot Be Serious!" In the the changing room with Dylan she seems to have grown a pair of water-melons FFS. Her breasts have changed size a number of times & I'm not the only one to notice. What she was on Day2 with the movers has no relation to what she is now. She got huge & out of proportion, whether to please vocal fans, or the Dev, or both, or for some other reason, I don't know. What I do know is that a woman's breasts can't grow like that in a few weeks without a couple of implants via cosmetic surgery. That's where the lack of realism comes in....BIG time. L&P knows where most of his cash comes from & adjusts accordingly?

[I did say they were 36B, when I should have said 36D, just a bit of forgetfulness on my part].
Well if Sophia's breasts are bigger (which doesn't bother me one bit) then it's definitely not due to fan pressure, L&P has only ever bent to fan pressure once, which was for the communal shower scene at the gym. And he hated it, ranted and railed about it afterward

• Hey there
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is big and popular game, why there is no official gallery, or gallery mod?
Because to make one would delay progress even more, when one can simply hit "S" to screencap whatever it is you want.

Besides, L&P is too busy working out how to dForce lingerie so that Dylan can feel the fabric. And since there is no manual on dForce, a lot of it is just time and trial and error.

EDIT:
And also considering its update frequency, why is this so popular, when there are 40 odd completed games that are M/S?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes