Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
This is big and popular game, why there is no official gallery, or gallery mod?
Here we are all Pervert people. Without understanding the story, we all start fapping.
That is why l & p put their super master mind that they did not put gallery mod and thought of adding Cheat Mod.:LOL:;):LOL:

Reactions: Bigcardriver

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well if Sophia's breasts are bigger (which doesn't bother me one bit) then it's definitely not due to fan pressure, L&P has only ever bent to fan pressure once, which was for the communal shower scene at the gym. And he hated it, ranted and railed about it afterward
If not fan pressure, then it's a mystery to me why he would tamper with perfection. It's not as if Sophia wasn't 'ample' to begin with. As for the communal shower scene, I would add that there was at least one other time that fan pressure made a difference & that was the removal of "The Twist." (I had no strong feelings on this but on balance was happy it went...even I didn't want Dylan to be that much of an idiot).

Reactions: Old Dog

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Here we are all Pervert people. Without understanding the story, we all start fapping.
That is why l & p put their super master mind that they did not put gallery mod and thought of adding Cheat Mod.:LOL:;):LOL:
because apparently the game is still lacking of sex scene even he developed 3 years already there is still no sex on filthy route so don't expect if you go to filthy route you'll easyly get sex scene

sex scene on this game are like secret scene on witcher 3 it hit and miss if you miss 1 point of relation with certain character's you have to figure it out how to get full point

• Haha
Reactions: Prog1r

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Besides, L&P is too busy working out how to dForce lingerie so that Dylan can feel the fabric. And since there is no manual on dForce, a lot of it is just time and trial and error.
Did you read that in your codes? I don't think Dylan only feels the fabric anymore. Unless Dylan bought Sophia some new lingerie - he asked her what she liked it - maybe there will be a little lingerie fashion show with more than just feel the fabric. But it's only supposed to be a short event... so i guess no.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
if you pay it, it will go faster
really? 1500 sponsors from 2017 and enormously slow moving? if average is 5 usd per patron it is cca 7500$ per month. how much he needs to move ass faster?
to be precise i'm not complaining on mc not f***ing around, corruption process and story are more-less logical and interesting, renders very good. but value and quantity of delivered product compared with invested money are grossly over rated...
I would be happy to buy final awam product market price, but financing month by month for something 15-30 mins playable that comes 3-4 times a year it is just not worth that much.
my point is and goes for movies, books, music, games i first consume product. if it is worth keeping i buy original. i'm not producing them or investing in.
yes awam might be worth buying FINAL product but i don't buy cat in the sack. how many games sponsored for years ended abandoned?

Last edited:

bahiano65

Aug 30, 2019
Hello everybody. I have a problem. i can't install the game. I get the message "
the archive is either corrupt or in an unknown format"
can you advise me how to solve the problem?
I thank you in advance

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello everybody. I have a problem. i can't install the game. I get the message "
the archive is either corrupt or in an unknown format"
can you advise me how to solve the problem?
I thank you in advance
What are you trying to use to unzip the archive?
Fist make sure that whatever you are using to unzip the archive is up to date or try winzip,link below.

bahiano65

Aug 30, 2019
You can use, Winzip, 7zip, peazip, ...

Before check your archive with a console command :

WIN : CertUtil -hashfile .\A_Wife_And_Mother_v0.115_-pc.rar SHA1
UNIX/LINUX : sha1sum A_Wife_And_Mother_v0.115_-pc.rar

Expected result : 4666fd8ca92fec276175c901dfd56b08cc44bc93
thanks

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If not fan pressure, then it's a mystery to me why he would tamper with perfection. It's not as if Sophia wasn't 'ample' to begin with. As for the communal shower scene, I would add that there was at least one other time that fan pressure made a difference & that was the removal of "The Twist." (I had no strong feelings on this but on balance was happy it went...even I didn't want Dylan to be that much of an idiot).
he also took the Dylan twist out after negative feedback I believe from Patreons.

roro

May 29, 2017
really? 1500 sponsors from 2017 and enormously slow moving? if average is 5 usd per patron it is cca 7500$ per month. how much he needs to move ass faster?
to be precise i'm not complaining on mc not f***ing around, corruption process and story are more-less logical and interesting, renders very good. but value and quantity of delivered product compared with invested money are grossly over rated.
if i gave him in last 4 years 5$ each month it would be 2500$ up to now.... hq gaming notebook, more than 20 newest pcc games. I would be happy to buy final awam product market price, but financing month by month for something 15-30 mins playable that comes 3-4 times a year it is just not worth that much.
my point is and goes for movies, books, music, games i first consume product. if it is worth keeping i buy original. i'm not producing them or investing in.
yes awam might be worth buying FINAL product but i don't buy cat in the sack. how many games sponsored for years ended abandoned?
Do your math again. 4 Years of monthly 5$ donation is 240$, not 2500$.

Reactions: leg28 and Kobudo27

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Do your math again. 4 Years of monthly 5$ donation is 240$, not 2500$.
yeah, sorry, I'll edit that part. i was shocked by math on average sum per month by all
why i presented math: simply because one guy told me if I donate he'll work faster.
according verified math 1500 patrons giving each average 5$ is giving him 7.500$ per month or 90.000$ per year and it goes 4 years. real sum is impossible to know since there are lots of patrons giving different ammounts but 5$ as average seems reasonable prediction
so what sum is needed to make him do faster? what he is developing for that money? and what he is delivering?

May 2, 2020
yeah, sorry, I'll edit that part. i was shocked by math on average sum per month by all
why i presented math: simply because one guy told me if I donate he'll work faster.
according verified math 1500 patrons giving each average 5$ is giving him 7.500$ per month or 90.000$ per year and it goes 4 years. real sum is impossible to know since there are lots of patrons giving different ammounts but 5$ as average seems reasonable prediction
so what sum is needed to make him do faster? what he is developing for that money? and what he is delivering?
think people who decide to become a patron now or in the past know what they signed up for.

roro

May 29, 2017
Larger sum won't make him work faster, but it will motivate him to keep working on this game.
As long as he would not hire assistance, you can't assume that update speed is lineary connected (don't know if that's the correct English term) to the sum he earns. What I mean is - if the sum multiplies by 2 it doesn't mean the speed multiplies by 2.
Also, you can't assume he has 1500 Patrons from the very beginning of the game's creation. He started with 0 Patrons, as every other dev.
P.S. The guy that told you if you donate he'll work faster was just kidding...

Reactions: abram1

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Larger sum won't make him work faster, but it will motivate him to keep working on this game.
As long as he would not hire assistance, you can't assume that update speed is lineary connected (don't know if that's the correct English term) to the sum he earns. What I mean is - if the sum multiplies by 2 it doesn't mean the speed multiplies by 2.
Also, you can't assume he has 1500 Patrons from the very beginning of the game's creation. He started with 0 Patrons, as every other dev.
P.S. The guy that told you if you donate he'll work faster was just kidding...
IIRC his story on hiring more help has changed, hasn't it? He originally said that he would be able to hire more help when he got more on his patreon, and after he surpassed that level he said he can't hire anyone else because he's too perfectionist.

It's whatever at this point, but after a few years of following the patreon adult games scene, I think I'm pretty well disenchanted with the entire mode at this point. The cost-to-output ratio is all off. I wouldn't mind paying a monthly cost ending up at a premium price to ensure good content gets made, but as far as I can tell the only people who actually have a track record for putting out finished content are Eva Kiss, Philly Games, and Sierra Lee. Everyone else seems to slow and then stop, whether due to scope creep, poor management, or inexplicable misfortune. I've spent a good chunk of change on this stuff, so I feel pretty justified in my assessment.

In fact, two of the three of those are women. Maybe that's the trick. Get more women in this industry and see some progress made.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Haven't played this game in forever. What's the situation? Is this another Gumdrop kind of thing?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You could give him all the money on Earth that he wouldn't go faster, unfortunately.
Due to a major concern for a game so complex in its structure, L&P works alone.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes