Jun 28, 2020
In other games, too, clearly there is no 18 years, here as in other games, the age is conditional, even by communication you can see the characters their age, I generally don't give a fuck about how old someone is, it would be better if the updates were faster hahaha

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know what? Believe what you want! But then please don't spread your crap about AWAM. You two just can't be helped. You're so weird.
Link me one post that I have posted crap.
I have either posted links from L&P(provided proof).
Or I have made an opinion about something(my opinion)
So there is no need to say stuff like this,chill.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I would agree that Dylan is 17 and Ellie is nearer 18 years of age as she has applied to colleges and been accepted by a lot of them.
hmm, consider that Dylan would probably graduate in two years, his age is likely to be around 16. Ellie is slightly a year older than Dylan, which would put her age about 17 and a couple of months. In the US, young adults usually graduate around their 18 year of age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Link me one post that I have posted crap.
I have either posted links from L&P(provided proof).
Or I have made an opinion about something(my opinion)
So there is no need to say stuff like this,chill.
I do not have a link. I have an email with all the ages. How many times do you want me to say it? And its crap now already when you guys claim Dylan is 17 and Ellie is 18. It's not true! Hello??? Anyone home?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do not have a link. I have an email with all the ages. How many times do you want me to say it? And its crap now already when you guys claim Dylan is 17 and Ellie is 18. It's not true! Hello??? Anyone home?
I said that Dylan is 17( I should of said almost 17) and Ellie is almost 18.
So chill and calm down as we are not that far a part for age difference and keep insults out of the forum please.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hmm, consider that Dylan would probably graduate in two years, his age is likely to be around 16. Ellie is slightly a year older than Dylan, which would put her age about 17 and a couple of months. In the US, young adults usually graduate around their 18 year of age.

Except that he repeated a year. So he's behind a year for being a year younger than Ellie, and another for repeating. So he'll just be older than many in his class.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I said that Dylan is 17( I should of said almost 17) and Ellie is almost 18.
So chill and calm down as we are not that far a part for age difference and keep insults out of the forum please.
Ouch, it takes a lot of work to get the truth out of your mouth :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes