Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Except that he repeated a year. So he's behind a year for being a year younger than Ellie, and another for repeating. So he'll just be older than many in his class.
That's a problem with the text and lost in translation. In the US, you have grades K-12, which High School is grades 9-12. In those grades, they are made up of usually 7 classes (Math, English/Grammar, etc...). you can fail a class and still advance in your grade. It usually takes 2 or 3 fail classes to repeat the same grade, so did he fail a class only or a grade? I ask this because it seems he basing his story on the American academic system.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Except that Ellie doesn't use the dildo anyway
View attachment 1092111
Come on Alley_Cat, I'm sure you can be more open to humor.
You don't have to be so down to earth.
I know full well that Ellie never used the dildo. I even guessed that she was a virgin before it was officially said.
Have a little laugh with us Alley_Cat.
I promise you it doesn't hurt :)

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Come on Alley_Cat, I'm sure you can be more open to humor.
You don't have to be so down to earth.
I know full well that Ellie never used the dildo. I even guessed that she was a virgin before it was officially said.
Have a little laugh with us Alley_Cat.
I promise you it doesn't hurt :)
You know the saying that you "Cannot teach a very very very very old Alley_Cat new tricks :ROFLMAO:
That me off his friends list

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Photos, pour les amis de Dylan et Sophie.
Merci beaucoup pour ces images mon ami, elles sont vraiment excellentes!!. :love::sneaky:(y)

Thank you very much for the images my friend, they're truly excellent.

So that the speculations come to an end. Here are the official ages (L&P) of all the major characters.

Sophia = 38
Patricia = 33
Dylan = 16 (will be soon 17)
Ellie = 17
Christine = 17
Sam = 16
Zac = 17
Aiden 17
Andre 17
Emma = 16
Julia = 16
Nathalie = 19
Cathy = 28
Andy = 38
Vicky = 23
Alyssa = 32
Amber = 37
Thank you Hlextor, I believe you and it sets the record straight. :cool:(y)(y)

And it says "Will be soon 17" so perhaps in the future, one of Sophia & Dylan's events will be on his birthday? During that day and celebrations, things could get very interesting and hopefully bringing them even closer, either way, I'm looking forward to their events, birthday event or not. :sneaky:(y)

Ellie is under18!!! :oops: This game will lose a lot of fans :ROFLMAO:

Sorry guys, and Sam 16 :oops:.
Julia 16. Just so you know, I didn't enjoy the scene with the ice cube.:(
Hahaha, I don't mind their age, here in my country or at least my city we have a saying "Mientras que alcancen el timbre de la puerta, se vale" hehehe "as long as they reach the doorbell" because doorbells are usually high up in order to keep kids to play pranks on the houses.

You didn't enjoy the scene with the ice cube? really?? haha because I skipped it along with all that lesbian stuff from the game. It's not a path I'm into it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes