GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Filthy route

From what I remember skipping content with a son and neighbor, I didn't have enough points to open scenes in a school shower and in a club with three men.

In my opinion, this is a stupid system. I hope it was changed.
Everyone hates a points-based system. Everyone criticizes it when they miss content. No one has found the perfect replacement.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There are several issues with the reflection:
1- The image in the reflection, where the seat and the cardboard are located is not the right one.
2- Sophia's legs are not the right ones in the reflections, it should be the other leg in the foreground.
3- where's the pink light in the reflection ?
2 - To be honest I was too focused on Sophia's butt to notice the posture ;) But it does not seem too odd to me, her right leg is a bit bent forward but not to the same extent in the reflected image. But other than that I doesn't seem odd to me. I would rather be worried about Sophia's right forearm, isn't it a bit too long or oddly shaped?

1-3 That's what I was talking about in a earlier post, there is for sure another poster in the room that is only visible through the mirror and it is the one surrounded by the pink light. But from the mirror image it appears to be hanging above the seat and the cardboard, but in reality there is the mirror with the laps. We cannot see the reflected image of the mirror with the lamps because it's (potentially) occluded by Cathy and Sophia's arm but the poster it seems to me aligned with the seat. Maybe it's a perspective effect due to the perceived compressed depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet56

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Long live the speculations ! ;)
I don't think Aiden has called yet. Why observe Sophia who does nothing for her but as a friend of the bride?
Well that speculation had the shortest life ever and it is moot now. :FacePalm:

It *could* have worked if somehow there was a little shift in the "game" with Aiden. It's true that Aiden won't see much of Sophia but for Sophia it could have be exciting playing a different game in which she has to "expose" a bit her friend to tease Aiden &C (not necessarily showing her nude or whatever). If crafted the right way in terms of dialogues and Sophia's inner thoughts it could be quite an exciting situation to be in for Sophia, even if she is not the main subject of the tease. And the idea would be to get Sophia loosen up not just in showing herself but to get also being a sort of "partner in crime" in the game (with the idea to go beyond the mere extortion pattern, in which Sophia could even turn the table on Aiden at some point down the road, e.g. something that hzjujk was calling for some pages ago).
That's the explanation I had in mind when I saw the fake preview. Which might seem completely foolish now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

roro

May 29, 2017
your link about monthly income said " Best Guess: $3K - $10K" so my numbers ($7.5K) are somewhere in the middle.
I didn't say that was easy, I just had ironic comment on your attempts to defend dev from my statement that he simply deliver too little for too much and it is milking. You have other devs with good story and same quality renders that delivering more regulary.
I gave you the Graphtreon link because you thought L&P had 1500 Patrons for at least 2 years, which isn't true.

Pessimistlee

Mar 4, 2021
It all depends on what you are looking for in the game:
MILF? Incest? what?

Otherwise, if I am based on what you say, i.e. a game with choices, there is the excellent one:

JOHN (Jessica O'Neil Hard News)

Very good story, exceptional renderings and superb sex scenes (Mention for the lesbian scenes :love: )

Ok the main character is not a Milf but still.
First of all, thank you for your suggestion.

The game criteria I am looking for are usually milf, ntr and lead female. It would be nice if it also has a story.

Thanks again!

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What progress
As posted by another...

Smaller updates, less content, "it'll be faster"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As pointed out by other posters the likelihood for sex scenes with Ellie, Dyaln, Sam, and/or Aiden are very, very, very low considering their ages and L&P's history of being practical and realistic...otherwise thats statutory rape.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As posted by another...

Smaller updates, less content, "it'll be faster"... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As pointed out by other posters the likelihood for sex scenes with Ellie, Dyaln, Sam, and/or Aiden are very, very, very low considering their ages and L&P's history of being practical and realistic...otherwise thats statutory rape.
I believe that L&P obfuscating their ages actually says the opposite. That he fully intends to have sex scenes with at least the four major characters on the Filthy route.

And I believe the girls (with the exception of Emma) and Aiden are 18 anyway, so they're in the clear

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes