hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I've been saying that for a while. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. What's the point of having a degree of power over a beautiful, sophisticated woman, if all you can do is ask for a soulless selfie, of a type that almost everyone has had enough of? Any picture sent would need to have the head missing, or the id otherwise obscured, otherwise it would be a way to provide substance for more prolonged blackmail. Pictures of this type are about as sexy as a fried tomato that's been fried too long. Where the head is included there are cases of women schoolteachers being jailed for this type of activity. Let's hope L&P's writing skills are on top form.
Yes, we can only hope that L&P has more imagination than all of us put together. Only the second task was a
mixture between erotic adventure, put on a sexy dress at school, and a big humiliation scene.
I also expect a mixture of both in the third task, with the emphasis again on humiliation.
Otherwise L&P would suddenly ascribe a sophistication to Aiden that does not correspond to his character.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
))) You're funny! Is someone making you come here and play AWAM at gunpoint from AK?
Don't like it, spit it. I don't understand people like you.

Why, for what purpose, try to convince other people of your opinion?

For example, I express my own, but this does not mean that you need to sacredly believe in him. ))
He promised short content and an update three times faster.

But criticizing it because it was an obvious lie.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
He promised short content and an update three times faster.

But criticizing it because it was an obvious lie.
Liar and swindler, these are very powerful words, my friend. But not everyone realizes this and scatters these words.

Do you personally always implement your plans 100%?
Smart, adults, experienced people understand that desires do not always coincide with opportunities and plans are not always implemented.

But despite some setbacks, the overall L&P has already done a tremendous job. And the result is simply stunning.

Therefore, statements like yours seem like black, undisguised envy, nothing more.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
whatever happens... if he is sick, or devotes all his time to creating, or the update is large, or it is small, it is still a 5% progress per week... plus a month for programming and translation.
congratulations guys, we have reached a new milestone: 2 updates consisting of 2/3 of the game day per year.
I look forward to new high levels of developer support and reaching a new level: splitting one game day into 4 parts and releasing two updates per year.:):):)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
whatever happens... if he is sick, or devotes all his time to creating, or the update is large, or it is small, it is still a 5% progress per week... plus a month for programming and translation.
congratulations guys, we have reached a new milestone: 2 updates consisting of 2/3 of the game day per year.
I look forward to new high levels of developer support and reaching a new level: splitting one game day into 4 parts and releasing two updates per year.:):):)
I have the feeling that you are an L&P agent! Because when I read your comment I have a strong desire to send L&P money. With great difficulty, I manage to restrain myself so as not to do this. Please stop, or I'll go broke!

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Liar and swindler, these are very powerful words, my friend. But not everyone realizes this and scatters these words.

Do you personally always implement your plans 100%?
Smart, adults, experienced people understand that desires do not always coincide with opportunities and plans are not always implemented.

But despite some setbacks, the overall L&P has already done a tremendous job. And the result is simply stunning.

Therefore, statements like yours seem like black, undisguised envy, nothing more.
You blame me for envy?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So, is it the logic that politicians and celebrities who have achieved a lot of things should not be criticized for any wrong behavior after success?

Please don't say anything worse than elementary school students.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Liars and cheats. Strong words, in no way appropriate. What amazes me again and again is the emotionality with which these people argue. Envy could be a motive. Another unsatisfied addiction. And I have the feeling that some of them only register here to puke up. And then cannot deal with the contradiction.
So let it be said. Sure, I am also dissatisfied with the development progress, I also dislike some developments in history, I have to be satisfied with imagining future sex events, and I wonder if that is perhaps more erotic, but to evaluate the work of L&P in this way I would have to have experience with this technology, I have not, and I would have to be able to watch L&P work, I cannot.
If these two requirements existed and I also paid, then I could use words like that. But this is not about L & P's game but about the Self-centeredness of these people. And that's why we will have this discussion over and over again.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I've been saying that for a while. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. What's the point of having a degree of power over a beautiful, sophisticated woman, if all you can do is ask for a soulless selfie, of a type that almost everyone has had enough of? Any picture sent would need to have the head missing, or the id otherwise obscured, otherwise it would be a way to provide substance for more prolonged blackmail. Pictures of this type are about as sexy as a fried tomato that's been fried too long. Where the head is included there are cases of women schoolteachers being jailed for this type of activity. Let's hope L&P's writing skills are on top form.
Yes, we can only hope that L&P has more imagination than all of us put together. Only the second task was a
mixture between erotic adventure, put on a sexy dress at school, and a big humiliation scene.
I also expect a mixture of both in the third task, with the emphasis again on humiliation.
Otherwise L&P would suddenly ascribe a sophistication to Aiden that does not correspond to his character.
Except for a type of exhibitionism (I'm sticking with that) it remains a variant that could use it.
As a biology teacher :rolleyes:, Sophia could be made to watch some of Aiden's gang masturbate .Without having to touch them, just watch.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Except for a type of exhibitionism (I'm sticking with that) it remains a variant that could use it.
As a biology teacher :rolleyes:, Sophia could be made to watch some of Aiden's gang masturbate .Without having to touch them, just watch.
On photos that she had to take beforehand?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably this have to wait for later.No way for task 3.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
On photos that she had to take beforehand?
I really don't see it being a photograph, but this is just a personal opinion,I am sticking with some sort of clothing change.
A sex act will probably happen sometime later as there is only so much that you can with clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You blame me for envy?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So, is it the logic that politicians and celebrities who have achieved a lot of things should not be criticized for any wrong behavior after success?

Please don't say anything worse than elementary school students.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5367936
)))) It's so funny! Please tell me, my friend, how long ago did the accusation of lying and fraud become known as criticism? When did I sleep through this moment?

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
)))) It's so funny! Please tell me, my friend, how long ago did the accusation of lying and fraud become known as criticism? When did I sleep through this moment?
It doesn't mean you're talking to someone who can't argue logically and sarcastically. That's how you live in your world.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Okay...

I risk taking facepalms and angering the patrons, but there is a solution to prevent L&P from lingering (and therefore wasting time), and that is to stop paying it.

Let me explain :

The more money L&P has, the more resources he will have to focus on quality and update its equipment.

Better material = more possibilities.
And knowing L&P's concern for perfection, he's bound to waste time trying new things.
Which is legitimate in itself ... BUT not in the middle of an already long production.

L&P should do this before starting a new project.
It's an endless loop.

I think L & P's current material is more than enough to produce something of exceptional quality. We can see it right now. You don't need to waste time experimenting with possibilities now. He has the necessary equipment now we have to concentrate on the current project.

I'm not talking about going faster in terms of production speed here, but only in terms of wasting time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And how to go full stage at Day 19 with Ellie in the shower? It is in the game files, but it is not shown in the game
Either follow my or Mamoneti's walkthrough, depending on whether or not you want lesbian or full Filthy walkthrough. Mamonetti's walkthrough will get you all the major scenes, depending on whether or not you choose Ellie/Julia or Alyssa.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes