abram1

May 24, 2020
I personally agree with you and Scarlet56 as well, I believe you both have similar views! Scarlet56 does not make a claim, as far as I understand, he makes a recommendation and it is in my opinion constructive. There is no limit to perfection, at some level a reasonable solution for L&P is needed. Of course, first of all, the consent and support of his patrons is important for him, but this does not prevent us from reasoning and expressing our opinion. :)
How about this?
Your imaginary employer appreciates you as an employee but cuts your paycheck in half. You start thinking, what kind of treachery is this, why me? The explanation is obvious: he wants you to do your job even better and that's and impetus for you.

I clearly see what Scarlet56 wishes to get, but that's not going to happen. How much money do you think he had to spend on the 4 brand new GPU's, while the official price starts at $1500? I bet, his whole monthly income. Which leads to a question: if he looses 1/2 of his patrons, is it gonna be a "cold shower" and a moment of cleansing or the final drop, making him throw out the white towel?

I know Scarlet56 and I don't think I'm going against his thought by intervening.

We are not talking here about taking sides for or against L&P.
Simply, it is not really opportune to train in the middle of a game. Before or after so that the next one is even better.
No one doubts the quality of what L&P does here. Renderings and history, as already said dozens of times.

Have a life that depends on AWAM ?? :unsure:
This is a bit of a stretch, for all of us here. There are passionate people, I prefer to say it like that. ;)
Our small group is definitely pro-L&P, no denying that. But you, guys, project your personal inclinations onto him.
We're years away from the halfway through the game, how else would he grow as an artist? Only by grinding his weapon, DAZ 3D in this case.
Exaggeration, from time to time, is the best option to focus one's attention, relatively elementary psychological gimmick.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How about this?
Your imaginary employer appreciates you as an employee but cuts your paycheck in half. You start thinking, what kind of treachery is this, why me? The explanation is obvious: he wants you to do your job even better and that's and impetus for you.

I clearly see what Scarlet56 wishes to get, but that's not going to happen. How much money do you think he had to spend on the 4 brand new GPU's, while the official price starts at $1500? I bet, his whole monthly income. Which leads to a question: if he looses 1/2 of his patrons, is it gonna be a "cold shower" and a moment of cleansing or the final drop, making him throw out the white towel?

Our small group is definitely pro-L&P, no denying that. But you, guys, project your personal inclinations onto him.
We're years away from the halfway through the game, how else would he grow as an artist? Only by grinding his weapon, DAZ 3D in this case.
Exaggeration, from time to time, is the best option to focus one's attention, relatively elementary psychological gimmick.
Perhaps I'm wrong, this post, like many others, I have not read, but I suppose he may have his own opinion.
For example, he believes that a decrease in funding will help, I believe that on the contrary, it will hurt.

We can all have completely different views, so it is important how we express our opinion.

For example, I said above that the gentleman expresses his opinion in such a way that it seems that he has black envy.

And what was my surprise when he was indignant that I accuse him of envy! At the same time, he completely does not notice behind himself, direct accusations of lies and L&P fraud! Just amazing people!

In my opinion, this cannot be done, you must respect the interlocutors and of course the creator of the game, and then the dialogue will be more interesting and constructive.

I wish all of us pleasant communication, without humst and nonsense.

D

Deleted member 2896487

Okay, I never said anything like nobody can criticize L&P.
You were criticizing L&P with absurd reasons and when every body pointed that out you jumped onto the only thing(L&P's promises) that can back you up.
That's what I was trying to imply in "here we go again".

About the tip, thanks, but no thanks. You can also click on IGNORE THREAD. Its a two-way street.
Anyway, lets end our conversation here, shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:

abram1

May 24, 2020
This is a forum, last time I checked this is the game's thread, so I think I'm free to discuss whatever I want related to it.
Goodness gracious and I thought that's a literature club where we discuss Jane Austin's novels. No need to stitch off your mouth or cut off hands, you're entitled to write all the rubbish you'd like.

Regarding ICSTOR, I don't think you've ever seen me defending him, so that argument is shit.
I've noticed reading between the lines isn't your strongest trait, so I'll explain my metaphor like for a 3-year old: fans of Milfy City got their recent update just year and a half ago, there's "milking", as you call it, and then playing on your fanbase nerves. Time to distinguish that.

I don't know how old some of you are, but eventually you'll learn that being critical isn't the same as holding a grudge or seeing someone down. I see value in L&Ps work, I just think he should and could work better and make more money.

I was his patron before and I'll come back to being a patron once I think he works well. I don't hold grudges.
Age has no correlation with rationale. All I can see is a dude, who got burnt once, falling into the paradigm of "false promises" and now finds excuses to show the world the true colors of L&P, representing it as a "critique". Doesn't sound convincing, when every post if filled with sour and bitterness.
He ows you nothing, there's no written contract or a letter of intent. His attitude bothers you and it seems unprofessional - move along, AWAM isn't the only VN out there.

D

Deleted member 2896487

Games like awam ? Female protagonist would be better
3D Games:
1.JOHN
2.Dog days of summer
3.Angelica's Temptations
4.Glamour (Male and Female protahonist)

2D Games:
5.Our Red String (Male and Female protagonist)
6.Good Girl Gone Bad

Games in early stages:
7.A long Summer (3D)
8.Free Pass (3D, Since it was launched today I haven't played it yet)
9.Lust Campus (2D)

Edit: Some more game(s)
10.Special request (3D)

These are some games at the top of my head right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is it true or false that L&P promised certain goals in exchange for more funding on patreon and when the funding came no goals were met?

"True" or "false"?

Just need one word.
Really, you're weird. L&P did not promise me anything, but if I decided to pay him, I would first think about whether to do it or not. I will also say that if L&P promised me something and did not fulfill it, then I would write to him, figure it out with him, and not write all sorts of nasty and stupid things to various people on the forum.

I’ll tell you more, I don’t know, but I’m sure that he didn’t give any promises or vows. It's not real! He probably wrote about his plans, intentions, but as I said, plans tend not to come true on time. And the plans are not necessarily not fulfilled due to malicious intent, most often there are a lot of objective reasons for this.

You just need, at least, to think before making any decisions. And do not blame others for your erroneous decisions. Of course, for this you need to be realistic and a fairly experienced person. But inexperience does not justify the shit-throwing that you are arranging here.

Once again, I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
3D Games:
1.JOHN
2.Dog days of summer
3.Angelica's Temptations
4.Glamour (Male and Female protahonist)
2D Games:
5.Our Red String (Male and Female protagonist)
6.Good Girl Gone Bad
Games in early stages:
7.A long Summer (3D)
8.Free Pass (3D, Since it was launched today I haven't played it yet)
9.Lust Campus (2D)

These are some games at the top of my head right now.
Special Request of Nemiegs
The renpy edition https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-v0-6-nemiegs.50809/

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes