hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Here's another stupid theory.
Actually, I don't find Aiden's third task that exciting. The 4th task the interesting event.
Actually, Aiden's position is pretty weak. He threatens Dylan beatings and blackmailed Sophia with it.
Thousands of children and young people have to live with it every day without their mothers being
sexually exploited for it. It was even weaker before the community, with loud protests, had the root
cause of the blackmail, Dylan's giant mistake, removed. While Aiden could only base his threat on the
lie of Dylan, it has become, so to speak, "reality". in the story.
According to L&P, there is an easy way for Sophia to end the blackmail between the 3rd and 4th task.
Since I do not believe that Sophia is so corrupted after the 3rd task that she will continue voluntarily,
this way out must have a possible problem. If, for example, Morello is the way out then Sophia might
think that it is better not to get into any new debts with the Mafia.
If she continues, Aiden's position is still weak. He will know that, because he will have experience
with getting his way through. What I'm getting at is what if Sophia herself, out of recklessness,
provides better material for blackmail in her 4th task. What kind of situation could it be in which
Sophia feels so comfortable that she forgets her caution when dealing with Aiden.
The only situation I can think of in the near future would be the bachelorette party. That would make
a time jump of at least a week between the 3rd and 4th task necessary. And that could be the reason
for L & P's statement that Dylan's huge mistake that led to this blackmail at some point no longer
plays a role.
There are guaranteed photos from the party that, if caught in Aiden's hands, would greatly strengthen
his position.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here's another stupid theory.
Actually, I don't find Aiden's third task that exciting. The 4th task the interesting event.
Actually, Aiden's position is pretty weak. He threatens Dylan beatings and blackmailed Sophia with it.
Thousands of children and young people have to live with it every day without their mothers being
sexually exploited for it. It was even weaker before the community, with loud protests, had the root
cause of the blackmail, Dylan's giant mistake, removed. While Aiden could only rely on Dylan's lie
before, it has now become "reality" in the story.
According to L&P, there is an easy way for Sophia to end the blackmail between the 3rd and 4th task.
Since I do not believe that Sophia is so corrupted after the 3rd task that she will continue voluntarily,
this way out must have a possible problem. If, for example, Morello is the way out then Sophia might
think that it is better not to get into any new debts with the Mafia.
If she continues, Aiden's position is still weak. He will know that, because he will have experience
with getting his way through. What I'm getting at is what if Sophia herself, out of recklessness,
provides better material for blackmail in her 4th task. What kind of situation could it be in which
Sophia feels so comfortable that she forgets her caution when dealing with Aiden.
The only situation I can think of in the near future would be the bachelorette party. That would make
a time jump of at least a week between the 3rd and 4th task necessary. And that could be the reason
for L & P's statement that Dylan's huge mistake that led to this blackmail at some point no longer
plays a role.
There are guaranteed photos from the party that, if caught in Aiden's hands, would greatly strengthen
his position.
Yes Dylan's giant mistake was removed and so was the bullying,if I remember right.
There will be a task on playable day 12 and playable day 13.
Here is a question for you.
Aiden's 3rd task is at noon and his 4th task is in the morning(school lesson)the very next day.
So are the 3rd and 4th task connected? or will Aiden text/call Sophia again to tell her the 4th task.
Or as so many people want to see Sophia teaching class without her panties

Last edited:

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
3D Games:
1.JOHN
2.Dog days of summer
3.Angelica's Temptations
4.Glamour (Male and Female protahonist)

2D Games:
5.Our Red String (Male and Female protagonist)
6.Good Girl Gone Bad

Games in early stages:
7.A long Summer (3D)
8.Free Pass (3D, Since it was launched today I haven't played it yet)
9.Lust Campus (2D)

Edit: Some more game(s)
10.Special request (3D)

These are some games at the top of my head right now.
verry good list. Played nearly all. The best by far in my opinion is Our Red String. Other games similar to these anyone else can recommend ?

Reactions: Kobudo27

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes Dylan's giant mistake was removed and so was the bullying,if I remember right.
Aiden's 3rd task is at noon and his 4th task is in the morning(school lesson)the very next day.
So are the 3rd and 4th task connected? or will Aiden text/call Sophia again to tell her the 4th task.
I know that.
My translation was crap. So it is perhaps clearer:
It was even weaker before the community, with loud protests, had the root cause of the blackmail, Dylan's giant mistake, removed. While Aiden could only base his threat on the lie of Dylan, it has become, so to speak, "reality" in the story.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know that.
My translation was crap. So it is perhaps clearer:
It was even weaker before the community, with loud protests, had the root cause of the blackmail, Dylan's giant mistake, removed. While Aiden could only base his threat on the lie of Dylan, it has become, so to speak, "reality" in the story.
Any crazy theories concerning the 3rd and 4th task hzjujk

Reactions: Frank Chateau

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I also believe that the 3rd task is to send a photo; but i don't remember when sophia gave her phone number

it might be funny if sophia accidentally sends the picture to the guys in the museum (but I don't think she has their number)

Reactions: Mantis-male

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I also believe that the 3rd task is to send a photo; but i don't remember when sophia gave her phone number

it might be funny if sophia accidentally sends the picture to the guys in the museum (but I don't think she has their number)
After class when Sophia finished the 2nd task Aiden asked for her number.
If it is sending Sophia a selfie I will be dissapointed.
I will stick with a change of clothing/adding/removal

Last edited:

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
And how to go full stage at Day 19 with Ellie in the shower? It is in the game files, but it is not shown in the game
you have to spend some time with ellie and her girlfriend at the pool before (lesbian way) check the walktrough for the event.there are lot of steps to do ;)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Really, you're weird. L&P did not promise me anything, but if I decided to pay him, I would first think about whether to do it or not. I will also say that if L&P promised me something and did not fulfill it, then I would write to him, figure it out with him, and not write all sorts of nasty and stupid things to various people on the forum.

I’ll tell you more, I don’t know, but I’m sure that he didn’t give any promises or vows. It's not real! He probably wrote about his plans, intentions, but as I said, plans tend not to come true on time. And the plans are not necessarily not fulfilled due to malicious intent, most often there are a lot of objective reasons for this.

You just need, at least, to think before making any decisions. And do not blame others for your erroneous decisions. Of course, for this you need to be realistic and a fairly experienced person. But inexperience does not justify the shit-throwing that you are arranging here.

Once again, I wish you all the best.
You didn't answer the question.
And the reason you didn't answer is quite simple: because you can't say it's false. Else you have said right away.

As for the rest, my experience tells me to not engage and lose time with this discussion because you defend the dev no matter what and it's impossible to have a serious argument with people like that.

I defend the dev where he should be defended. And in the subjects where he has no defense, I won't break my back defending him. Simple.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Any crazy theories concerning the 3rd and 4th task hzjujk
The 4 tasks could be very simple.
"Dress up sexy. Go out on the street and get a group of men to photograph you with them as a PinUp Girl."
If the developer combines this task with Cathy's Bachalore party, this photo opportunity, with the help of alcohol and the strippers, will run completely out of hand.
And Aiden would have his new blackmail material.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The 4 tasks could be very simple.
"Dress up sexy. Go out on the street and get a group of men to photograph you with them as a PinUp Girl."
If the developer combines this task with Cathy's Bachalore party, this photo opportunity, with the help of alcohol and the strippers, will run completely out of hand.
And Aiden would have his new blackmail material.
Isn't task #4 going to be at the school?

Reactions: Old Dog

dian091

Apr 17, 2020

It was up to the player to take the boys number at the museum or not. So, Sophia may have their number.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Another :

Day 13 : A reference to Macbeth

View attachment 1098987
View attachment 1099001
View attachment 1099002
View attachment 1099003

Why this reference

Sophia = Lady Macbeth ?
Liam = Macbeth ?
Who could be 'King Duncan' ?
Someone is going to be murdered ?

Anyway, I hope Sophia is a great manipulator and that we all got screwed...
It's the thirst for power and lust over Sophia that will make Aiden go crazy with his demands! ;)

And if Sophia has to screw us all, well guys I will happily take the bullet for all of you! :ROFLMAO:

PS
BTW this kind of apparently useless pieces of dialogs is exactly what makes this game so real and different from most of all others (at least for me). Same goes for the biology lesson on homologous chromosomes. I wish school and learning was this fun back then!

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Or as so many people want to see Sophia teaching class without her panties
It's around about this time that we really need an update. That we won't get one for at least another month & probably longer can lead, in my case anyway, to a growing sense of impending anti-climax. There's only so much speculating I can do before interest starts to wane. It was in light of this that I thought of a combined 3rd & 4th task, which would fit the noon/morning schedule, as well as sticking to the concept of Aiden, a teen, having a limited imagination, (unlike Bennett, an adult).

Aiden tells Sophia, for the 3rd task, to go & buy a pair of crotchless panties. She would have to send a picture of them, along with the receipt, as proof of the task completion, which would take place in the shop where she & Dylan had a revealing time. This also gets the photo thing out of the way. So far, so dull, for a really anti-climactic task 3. This would be followed by the 4th task of having to wear them to class the next day & show everyone she was wearing them. That could be something of a watershed, (ie yes or no, big step), which is what we've been led to believe the 4th task could be.

Now before anything else, I wil say that I've never, at any time, anywhere, found crotchless panties to be sexy. They are tasteless, classless dross & usually look like it as well. Why bother FFS? I would not like them as part of any task at all. Wearing no panties, now that IS sexy, as per the Bennett dinner date but as on that occasion there has to be 'proof of bareness.'

As we might have to wait up to 4 or more months for the 4th task, this will, in any case, destroy any sense of momentum, as is the norm with AWAM. If I've in any way, shape, or form guessed correctly about this, I hope that it now gets decisively knocked on the head.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's around about this time that we really need an update. That we won't get one for at least another month & probably longer can lead, in my case anyway, to a growing sense of impending anti-climax. There's only so much speculating I can do before interest starts to wane. It was in light of this that I thought of a combined 3rd & 4th task, which would fit the noon/morning schedule, as well as sticking to the concept of Aiden, a teen, having a limited imagination, (unlike Bennett, an adult).

Aiden tells Sophia, for the 3rd task, to go & buy a pair of crutchless panties. She would have to send a picture of them, along with the receipt, as proof of the task completion, which would take place in the shop where she & Dylan had a revealing time. This also gets the photo thing out of the way. So far, so dull, for a really anti-climactic task 3. This would be followed by the 4th task of having to wear them to class the next day & show everyone she was wearing them. That could be something of a watershed, (ie yes or no, big step), which is what we've been led to believe the 4th task could be.

Now before anything else, I wil say that I've never, at any time, anywhere, found crutchless panties to be sexy. They are tasteless, classless dross & usually look like it as well. Why bother FFS? I would not like them as part of any task at all. Wearing no panties, now that IS sexy, as per the Bennett dinner date but as on that occasion there has to be 'proof of bareness.'

As we might have to wait up to 4 or more months for the 4th task, this will, in any case, destroy any sense of momentum, as is the norm with AWAM. If I've in any way, shape, or form guessed correctly about this, I hope that it now gets decisively knocked on the head.
I agree with clothing change be it lingerie or a dress change as for the panties yes it would be different front the Bennett event where Sophia was bear when she had dinner with Bennett.
Also if I remember right does not being on the Aiden route influence Sophia somehow at the shop scene or later on,I cannot remember

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Aiden tells Sophia, for the 3rd task, to go & buy a pair of crutchless panties. She would have to send a picture of them, along with the receipt, as proof of the task completion, which would take place in the shop where she & Dylan had a revealing time. This also gets the photo thing out of the way. So far, so dull, for a really anti-climactic task 3. This would be followed by the 4th task of having to wear them to class the next day & show everyone she was wearing them. That could be something of a watershed, (ie yes or no, big step), which is what we've been led to believe the 4th task could be.

Now before anything else, I wil say that I've never, at any time, anywhere, found crutchless panties to be sexy. They are tasteless, classless dross & usually look like it as well. Why bother FFS? I would not like them as part of any task at all. Wearing no panties, now that IS sexy, as per the Bennett dinner date but as on that occasion there has to be 'proof of bareness.'

Combining 3rd and 4th task could be very well another way to go and your idea makes quite sense.
On the details though, I think showing crotchless panties to the whole class is too much, even for a 4th task that is supposed to be more extreme. I don't even think (personal opinion) that down the road the tasks will require Sophia to be exposed to the whole class, that would be a bit too far for how the the game is conceived. At least so far.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree with clothing change be it lingerie or a dress change as for the panties yes it would be different front the Bennett event where Sophia was bear when she had dinner with Bennett.
Also if I remember right does not being on the Aiden route influence Sophia somehow
From what I've seen of the code the Aiden and Bennett arcs are completely independent of each other. At least as far as the code goes. They might start intertwining as each arc progresses

What I'm starting to get curious about is how Aiden is going to react when playing the Dylan/Amber boarding school route and his powerplay backfires.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes