Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I was curious to know what are everyone's favourite storylines in the game.
For me it's ( in no particular order )

Dylan storyline ( though I don't like Dylan's character but still has some of the best scenes )
Ellie's Storyline ( because she is the one with most progress on Sophia in my opinion and the scenes are pretty hot )
Alyssa's Storyline ( because she's hot and all because she is a Milf just like Sophia , so the scenes with two of them together are always interesting.
Aiden's Storyline ( since I like the fact that for once Sophia is not actually in control of the situation and has to do what is told even if she does not like it )

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Dylan storyline ( though I don't like Dylan's character but still has some of the best scenes )
Ellie's Storyline ( because she is the one with most progress on Sophia in my opinion and the scenes are pretty hot )
Alyssa's Storyline ( because she's hot and all because she is a Milf just like Sophia , so the scenes with two of them together are always interesting.
Aiden's Storyline ( since I like the fact that for once Sophia is not actually in control of the situation and has to do what is told even if she does not like it )
Ellie and Patricia. Ellie is sweet and hot, and Patricia is hilarious. And there's twice as much boobage as the Dylan route in about half the events, so I find progress while playing to actually be pretty good, and not the glacial burn that is a major complaint about this game (apart from slow updates). I mean Patricia gets Sophia naked on day 2.

Plus I'm enjoying Ellie's emotional growth. At first she appears pretty shallow, just dating morons with big dicks for her popularity, but then we learn that she's a virgin with insecurities through her relationship with Jules.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

mine is
1-Ellie's storyline
2-Ellie's storyline
3-Ellie's storyline
4- :eek:
Err... sorry, I'm getting carried away.:rolleyes:

1- Ellie's storyline
2- Alyssa (the precious ;) )
3- Patricia :love:
4- Morello
5- Aiden
and far, far, far far far away.....
6- Dylan:cautious:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

for my all the lesbian ones :love:alyssa/ellie/patricia/emma/natalie/vicky (too bad her boyfriend i looks it is in the path:()
dylan storyline with Amber (hotmilf)/emma and marie (maybe Claire Too:unsure:)
Sam storyline
second side job you know sexual education with the Flanders:ROFLMAO:
and Ellie/julia:devilish:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
for my all the lesbian ones :love:alyssa/ellie/patricia/emma/natalie/vicky (too bad her boyfriend i looks it is in the path:()
dylan storyline with Amber (hotmilf)/emma and marie (maybe Claire Too:unsure:)
Sam storyline
second side job you know sexual education with the Flanders:ROFLMAO:
and Ellie/julia:devilish:
Storylines favourites:

1. Alyssa's
2. Morello's
3. Aiden's
4. Bennett's
5. Sam's
6. 2nd side job
7. Vicky's

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
mine is
1-Ellie's storyline
2-Ellie's storyline
3-Ellie's storyline
4- :eek:
Err... sorry, I'm getting carried away.:rolleyes:

1- Ellie's storyline
2- Alyssa (the precious ;) )
3- Patricia :love:
4- Morello
5- Aiden
and far, far, far far far away.....
6- Dylan:cautious:
Just to clarify, but we are talking storylines and not routes, aren't we? Because the Ellie and Patricia routes are so intertwined, particularly with the Massage and Nightclub events, I don't really see them as separate. Same as Aiden and Alyssa's storylines with Dylan's.

Will also add that I like Patricia's storyline in that she's out there to help Sophia have fun, but within reason, and not just to become some wanton slut. For example we know that the museum date with Jason and Haru on day 14 won't lead to Sophia cheating on Liam (it's before playable day 19).

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Just to clarify, but we are talking storylines and not routes, aren't we? Because the Ellie and Patricia routes are so intertwined, particularly with the Massage and Nightclub events, I don't really see them as separate. Same as Aiden and Alyssa's storylines with Dylan's.

Will also add that I like Patricia's storyline in that she's out there to help Sophia have fun, but within reason, and not just to become some wanton slut. For example we know that the museum date with Jason and Haru on day 14 won't lead to Sophia cheating on Liam (it's before playable day 19).
Yes maybe, but I like her story with Sophia. It allows us to know the past of the 2 sisters and then, with luck, a great event between them, at the ranch :)

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
To Alley_Cat :
For me, Patricia is the key element of AWAM.
A kind of pivot for all of Sophia's temptations, or almost.
When I see the character of Patricia, she serves as a bit of a barrier element. Sophia's balance gauge.
It ties in with your idea about Patricia that you already discussed the other time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To Alley_Cat :
For me, Patricia is the key element of AWAM.
A kind of pivot for all of Sophia's temptations, or almost.
When I see the character of Patricia, she serves as a bit of a barrier element. Sophia's balance gauge.
It ties in with your idea about Patricia that you already discussed the other time.
Of course. The Ellie route doesn't really kick off until Ellie sees Patricia kiss Sophia. Dylan also gets to see his first naked woman because of Patricia too. And she's encouraging of him chasing Marie (who may end up his first gf). And I don't think it's a coincidence that Patricia has the event the day before the "something wild" event and the game really starts to heat up.

And besides:
Patricia 1 - Sorry Mom am I grounded.png Patricia 3 - new panties for Liam.png

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Of course. The Ellie route doesn't really kick off until Ellie sees Patricia kiss Sophia. Dylan also gets to see his first naked woman because of Patricia too. And she's encouraging of him chasing Marie. And I don't think it's a coincidence that Patricia has the event the day before the "something wild" event and the game really starts to heat up.

And besides:
View attachment 1100589 View attachment 1100590
Patricia the temptress ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

Since I hate how most everyone is a manipulative bitch towards Sofia... my picks might be way off compared to others.

1. Alyssa - the only one actually seducing and tempting Sofia rather than manipulating her
2. Nataly - this might change if her boyfriend gets involved, doubly so if its another black dude... if its just her alone, or part of the Liam 3some story, it stays in 2nd
3. Ellie - despite what a manipulative shit she is "mommy I am a virgin, make out with me and my friend, anything I see you do with another female should also be done to me"... She still has some of the steamiest scenes.. the first shower makeout was bomb, the 2nd was meh.
4. Sam - another dude that is slowly wiggling his way into Sofia's heart, and hopefully soon into her panties, no blackmail or other shit involved
5. DylanXAmber - Yes I prefer this one to Dylan and Sofia, he isnt blackmailing Amber, he isnt emotionally manipulating her, he just rubbed his dick on her, and she liked it... more of this please !
6. Morello's Brother - I honestly liked it, it started as forced, but Sofia let herself enjoy it unlike with shit stains Aiden and Bennet

Last place Dylan - honestly this only scores into the list at last place cause its incest, but Dylan is such a shit stain even disregarding the abandoned plot of Aiden's blackmail fiasco, that he scores last for me... its always "Mommy I'll wash the dishes if you flash a nipple" or "I'll mow the lawn if you let me watch you dressing"... Dude up your fucking game please !!

The other plot points are utter trash to me... in order of shittiest that I cant wait to end

1. Aiden - fuck him and his stupid plot, cant wait to till him to get bent
2. The stupid-ass hobos, they were already written out, fuck them in the ass, dont bring them back
3. The movers - fuck them even more in their asses, in fact Ivan can get a train on his ass by the others... stupid forgettable pieces of shit have no place in this "realistic" story...
4. Janitor - urghhh (That is all)
5. Bennet - dude either seduce her or move on, he gets creepier and stupider every time a new segment of his comes out
6. Vicky - She was in the most wanted list, but the addition of her black boyfriend shot her into this list, way to go L&P

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since I hate how most everyone is a manipulative bitch towards Sofia... my picks might be way off compared to others.

1. Alyssa - the only one actually seducing and tempting Sofia rather than manipulating her
2. Nataly - this might change if her boyfriend gets involved, doubly so if its another black dude... if its just her alone, or part of the Liam 3some story, it stays in 2nd
3. Ellie - despite what a manipulative shit she is "mommy I am a virgin, make out with me and my friend, anything I see you do with another female should also be done to me"... She still has some of the steamiest scenes.. the first shower makeout was bomb, the 2nd was meh.
4. Sam - another dude that is slowly wiggling his way into Sofia's heart, and hopefully soon into her panties, no blackmail or other shit involved
5. DylanXAmber - Yes I prefer this one to Dylan and Sofia, he isnt blackmailing Amber, he isnt emotionally manipulating her, he just rubbed his dick on her, and she liked it... more of this please !
6. Morello's Brother - I honestly liked it, it started as forced, but Sofia let herself enjoy it unlike with shit stains Aiden and Bennet

Last place Dylan - honestly this only scores into the list at last place cause its incest, but Dylan is such a shit stain even disregarding the abandoned plot of Aiden's blackmail fiasco, that he scores last for me... its always "Mommy I'll wash the dishes if you flash a nipple" or "I'll mow the lawn if you let me watch you dressing"... Dude up your fucking game please !!

The other plot points are utter trash to me... in order of shittiest that I cant wait to end

2. The stupid-ass hobos, they were already written out, fuck them in the ass, dont bring them back
3. The movers - fuck them even more in their asses, in fact Ivan can get a train on his ass by the others... stupid forgettable pieces of shit have no place in this "realistic" story...
5. Bennet - dude either seduce her or move on, he gets creepier and stupider every time a new segment of his comes out
6. Vicky - She was in the most wanted list, but the addition of her black boyfriend shot her into this list, way to go L&P
Where do you put Patricia?

Reactions: Rythan25

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Ellie and Alyssa are on two separate routes that don't cross over and the reason for this will become clearer later on and also the reason why they are so different,besides the obvious.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Where do you put Patricia?
Shit completely forgot Patricia... She is 2nd above Natalie, when she isnt trying to force Sofia into BBC worship BS like at the gym, their interactions are comedy gold, and pretty steamy.

Honestly I would play an entire game with just them two, call it "Two Lonely Milf Sisters"... and make it all about them traveling across Europe or Asia and getting into Hijinks while fucking each other senseless, and maybe inviting hot young guys into their bed every once in a while (without fucking blackmail or rape !).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes