BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Goodness gracious and I thought that's a literature club where we discuss Jane Austin's novels. No need to stitch off your mouth or cut off hands, you're entitled to write all the rubbish you'd like.

I've noticed reading between the lines isn't your strongest trait, so I'll explain my metaphor like for a 3-year old: fans of Milfy City got their recent update just year and a half ago, there's "milking", as you call it, and then playing on your fanbase nerves. Time to distinguish that.

Age has no correlation with rationale. All I can see is a dude, who got burnt once, falling into the paradigm of "false promises" and now finds excuses to show the world the true colors of L&P, representing it as a "critique". Doesn't sound convincing, when every post if filled with sour and bitterness.
He ows you nothing, there's no written contract or a letter of intent. His attitude bothers you and it seems unprofessional - move along, AWAM isn't the only VN out there.
I've explained multiple times where I see value in the VN and where I don't and I try to be fair with my assessment. When the update is good, I say its good, when its bad its bad. Renders are fantastic, story is so-so, and it lacks a lot of features these 2021 VN have which hopefully L&P will introduce or hire someone to introduce them in the code.

And I didn't get burned. First of all it's 30$ per month or something like that, its nothing.
Second of all, I've said plenty of times that I'll go back to being a patron once I think the development is going okay.

As for the "he owes you nothing". He doesn't, but all I see here is "dudes finding excuses" to not admit that he had objectives per each $$$ goal that he did not fulfill.

I've noticed reading between the lines isn't your strongest trait, so I'll explain my metaphor like for a 3-year old
It's funny you talk about using a metaphor when people used my "dog ate the renders" literally. Hopefully you explain to those people too.

Anyways, in the end I'm spending part of my time talking in the thread of a game about that same game and it's development.
You're spending your time talking in the thread of a game about a guy in the same thread talking about the game and it's development. Maybe use your time in a more productive way.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I agree with clothing change be it lingerie or a dress change as for the panties yes it would be different front the Bennett event where Sophia was bear when she had dinner with Bennett.
Also if I remember right does not being on the Aiden route influence Sophia somehow at the shop scene or later on,I cannot remember
Sophia thought that Alyssa's gift of the blue sun dress wasn't much more revealing than the yellow number she'd worn in class for the 2nd task. I recall that Alyssa also mentioned Sophia teaching braless, proving that Zac must have mentioned it. I remember thinking that this was realistic, because of the way a class would be bound to talk about their ultra-sexy teacher. Sophia's reaction at the cafe, on hearing that she was the topic of pupil gossip, was nice also.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Without hesitation :
J.O.H.N (Jessica O'Neil's Hard News) ;)
100% agree. Not for nothing are they the two games I have displayed a sig for, and Westpod was kind enough to let me use one of his Fanart images with both Sophia and Jessica as my Avatar.

JOHN does nt feature (as yet) any incest or scenes suggesting incest, which may be good or bad thing depending on your POV.

Jessica is not married but is in a relationship with long term boyfriend. Jessica is a journalist rather than a teacher. Those two things do mean that Jessica is closer to corruption than Sophia. Jessica has already had full lesbian sex with her neighbour, had some very erotic scenes with both an older guy and young kid, and had already let herself be masturbated by the Mayor.

Overall I still prefer the character and depiction of Sophia but Stoper's renders are pretty close to L&P in standard. I personally would give a slight edge to L&P for his use of colour and light, but then L&P has the downside of being obsessively perfectionist.

As I said these are my two top favourite VN's and I compare and contrast them purely as an example of my personal tastes. You may have slightly different tastes or opinions, and that is perfectly understandable. These are just MY personal faves.

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
3D Games:
1.JOHN
2.Dog days of summer
3.Angelica's Temptations
4.Glamour (Male and Female protahonist)

2D Games:
5.Our Red String (Male and Female protagonist)
6.Good Girl Gone Bad

Games in early stages:
7.A long Summer (3D)
8.Free Pass (3D, Since it was launched today I haven't played it yet)
9.Lust Campus (2D)

Edit: Some more game(s)
10.Special request (3D)

These are some games at the top of my head right now.

11. The Office Wife
12. The Office
13. Exciting Games
14. A Happy Marriage
15. Downfall: A Story Of Corruption
16. Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
100% agree. Not for nothing are they the two games I have displayed a sig for, and Westpod was kind enough to let me use one of his Fanart images with both Sophia and Jessica as my Avatar.

JOHN does nt feature (as yet) any incest or scenes suggesting incest, which may be good or bad thing depending on your POV.

Jessica is not married but is in a relationship with long term boyfriend. Jessica is a journalist rather than a teacher. Those two things do mean that Jessica is closer to corruption than Sophia. Jessica has already had full lesbian sex with her neighbour, had some very erotic scenes with both an older guy and young kid, and had already let herself be masturbated by the Mayor.

Overall I still prefer the character and depiction of Sophia but Stoper's renders are pretty close to L&P in standard. I personally would give a slight edge to L&P for his use of colour and light, but then L&P has the downside of being obsessively perfectionist.

As I said these are my two top favourite VN's and I compare and contrast them purely as an example of my personal tastes. You may have slightly different tastes or opinions, and that is perfectly understandable. These are just MY personal faves.
Just a perfect analysis ! :)
Both games have their strengths, and with a lot of hindsight and attempts at comparison, I can't say which I prefer.

Poser-Voyeur talks about colors and light (which I absolutely do not dispute), I could oppose Stoper's perfect viewing angles. The debate would be interminable. So let's leave Sophia to the AWAM thread, and go to JOHN's thread for those who share our tastes ...

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's around about this time that we really need an update. That we won't get one for at least another month & probably longer can lead, in my case anyway, to a growing sense of impending anti-climax. There's only so much speculating I can do before interest starts to wane. It was in light of this that I thought of a combined 3rd & 4th task, which would fit the noon/morning schedule, as well as sticking to the concept of Aiden, a teen, having a limited imagination, (unlike Bennett, an adult).

Aiden tells Sophia, for the 3rd task, to go & buy a pair of crotchless panties. She would have to send a picture of them, along with the receipt, as proof of the task completion, which would take place in the shop where she & Dylan had a revealing time. This also gets the photo thing out of the way. So far, so dull, for a really anti-climactic task 3. This would be followed by the 4th task of having to wear them to class the next day & show everyone she was wearing them. That could be something of a watershed, (ie yes or no, big step), which is what we've been led to believe the 4th task could be.

Now before anything else, I wil say that I've never, at any time, anywhere, found crotchless panties to be sexy. They are tasteless, classless dross & usually look like it as well. Why bother FFS? I would not like them as part of any task at all. Wearing no panties, now that IS sexy, as per the Bennett dinner date but as on that occasion there has to be 'proof of bareness.'

As we might have to wait up to 4 or more months for the 4th task, this will, in any case, destroy any sense of momentum, as is the norm with AWAM. If I've in any way, shape, or form guessed correctly about this, I hope that it now gets decisively knocked on the head.
Thinking back at your idea, I don't know if you were referring to these two items that Dylan was (jokingly, but not too much.. :) ) proposing to Sophia during the shop scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe they are shown there just for the joke's sake, but it could also be a hint for further developments down the road. Still a no go for the 3rd task IMO. Maybe Aiden proposes that and Sophia negotiates for something less audacious, like moderate see-through or crochet (something on the line of the 4th swimming suit).

But like the gun in the plays, if he bothered to put them there, I hope at some point one of these two will be used. ;)

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thinking back at your idea, I don't know if you were referring to these two items that Dylan was (jokingly, but not too much.. :) ) proposing to Sophia during the shop scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe they are shown there just for the joke's sake, but it could also be a hint for further developments down the road. Still a no go for the 3rd task IMO. Maybe Aiden proposes that and Sophia negotiates for something less audacious, like moderate see-through or crochet (something on the line of the 4th swimming suit).

But like the gun in the plays, if he bothered to put them there, I hope at some point one of these two will be used. ;)
You've guessed right with those items but in my case I'm hoping we won't see them used. If Sophia did have to buy items of this type, I reasoned that she'd remember them. (There's also the fact that we know the Dev owns those assets).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes