Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Funnily enough, I suspect the jealousy Liam has of Carl and his wealth is what is driving Liam to work stupidly long hours, take risks like gambling away a significant portion of his house, and being a proper father to Dylan. I mean Liam thinks Dylan's uncertainty around women is because he might be gay. If Liam took more interest in Dylan's interests like photography, he would know that isn't the case. Dylan would also get to hang around hots of cute girls and hot models.

Which is precisely what is driving Sophia to take the risks she is, which would drive her further into someone supportive like Carl, who organised Dylan's spot on the football team and place at boarding school. Is throwing funds at lawyers to help with Aiden, without a second thought.
Didn't Carl inherit his millions while Liam has had to work to get this far in life?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't Carl inherit his millions while Liam has had to work to get this far in life?
l "Yeah, his big achievement was to be the son of his father! Poor guy! It must have been really hard for him to inherit all that money!"

So, yes, but I don't see why that requires Liam to be jealous. But it's not like Carl is being stingy with his inheritance. He'd be spending thousands, possibly tens of thousands to sort out the issues with Aiden.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
l "Yeah, his big achievement was to be the son of his father! Poor guy! It must have been really hard for him to inherit all that money!"

So, yes, but I don't see why that requires Liam to be jealous. But it's not like Carl is being stingy with his inheritance. He'd be spending thousands, possibly tens of thousands to sort out the issues with Aiden.
Not jealous but maybe resents that while he has had to work for everything Carl had it handed to him.
Or maybe it is Patricia that Liam dislikes as Sophia did say that she could ask Carl/Patricia about borrowing the money to pay off the debt but Liam said no.
So whatever the reason Liam does seem to hold some resentment, maybe because Carl fancies Sophia.
Does Liam even know that Carl helped Sophia to get Dylan into a private school?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I am supportive of all the lists for player's favorites in the game as they express each personal taste. However, I am confused by one contradiction on many lists. On day two, after the movers moved on, Sophia finds Patricia in the kitchen talking to Dylan in whispered tones. It is right after this that Dylan begins his awkward overtures for Sophia. It is clear that Patricia is the driving impetus behind Dylan's plans for Sophia. To make Patricia's manipulation of Dylan clear, L&P has her overtly do it again during the yoga event on playable day 11. Why is Dylan on a hate list for his advances, and Patricia on the love list when she is clearly motivating Dylan's advances?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not jealous but maybe resents that while he has had to work for everything Carl had it handed to him.
Or maybe it is Patricia that Liam dislikes as Sophia did say that she could ask Carl/Patricia about borrowing the money to pay off the debt but Liam said no.
So whatever the reason Liam does seem to hold some resentment, maybe because Carl fancies Sophia.
Does Liam even know that Carl helped Sophia to get Dylan into a private school?
I can look, but you're the one that plays the Liam events. I don't imagine Sophia would mention it when her and Liam are having sex.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I well some you All know :giggle: :sneaky:
my storyline.
Dylan storyline
Sophia and Alyssa Storyline
Sophia and Ellie Storyline
Sophia and Patricia Storyline
and Dylan and especially Ellie Storyline
That one was extra when Ellie needed help with her laptop . That's my opinion ;):):p(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can look, but you're the one that plays the Liam events. I don't imagine Sophia would mention it when her and Liam are having sex.
I think that the only time that they have discussed something concerning Dylan was the self defence class.Sophia went to see Carl alone for help with the school for Dylan and she talked with Alyssa about the bullying alone both without Liam being present.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am supportive of all the lists for player's favorites in the game as they express each personal taste. However, I am confused by one contradiction on many lists. On day two, after the movers moved on, Sophia finds Patricia in the kitchen talking to Dylan in whispered tones. It is right after this that Dylan begins his awkward overtures for Sophia. It is clear that Patricia is the driving impetus behind Dylan's plans for Sophia. To make Patricia's manipulation of Dylan clear, L&P has her overtly do it again during the yoga event on playable day 11. Why is Dylan on a hate list for his advances, and Patricia on the love list when she is clearly motivating Dylan's advances?
With Dylan I think it has more to do with his clumsy ill thought out attempts in trying to seduce Sophia than anything else.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's easy:
1) Boobs. Not all of us like dick, but I think I can fairly reasonably state that we all like boobs.
2) Patricia is far more entertaining. Already recently posted examples, and they're not even on the Patricia route. Plus, that was day 2
3) Game progression. In 2 events Patricia achieved what took Dylan 28 (seeing Sophia completely naked in the shower). Patricia is frenching Sophia on event 7, something that Dylan is still yet to achieve. Why bother playing an event like the Bikini Fashion show when we've already seen Sophia, Patricia and Ellie naked by that stage.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Liam has an inferiority complex about Carl. Carl's success drives him. He really wants to catch up with him in terms of professional success.
Everything is subordinated to this goal. His marriage too. And actually this is completely normal in a marriage that when one is working on his professional career, the other is behind for a while.
That he has no close contact with the children is perhaps also thanks to the super mother Sophia.
We don't like Liam because we need a reason why Sophia will cheat on him at some point. He's not that bad guy.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam has an inferiority complex about Carl. Carl's success drives him. He really wants to
catch up with him in terms of professional success.
Everything was subordinated to this goal. His marriage too. And actually this is completely
normal in a marriage that when one is working on his professional career, the other is behind
for a while.
We don't like Liam because we need a reason why Sophia will cheat on him at some point. He's not that bad guy.
I actually feel sorry for Liam.
He has neglected his wife and family to provide a better life for them but he has got the balance way out of wack and he will pay a price for this.
Even on the good wife route things will turn nasty.
Yes you could say that the marriage is subordinated but this is not done intentionally by Liam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
will the update ever come? i mean its taking more than 6 months now
Last update came out at the end of Dec last year, so that's only 4 months, not 6. How long it will still take depends entirely on how long L&P intends to make the remaining events. Considering this was meant to be shorter than the previous update, I don't imagine much longer.

Do we have a render count for the events so far?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Last update came out at the end of Dec last year, so that's only 4 months, not 6. How long it will still take depends entirely on how long L&P intends to make the remaining events. Considering this was meant to be shorter than the previous update, I don't imagine much longer.

Do we have a render count for the events so far?
Not even that. L&P said he was going to start on Jan 6 so that makes it 2 months and a half. If you take out his 3 week issues with the GPUs then he would be at 60% at 7 weeks of work.

Not bad at all. He should aim for 10-15%/week + 1 teaser every week.

I replayed the full game from start to finish yesterday.

He could also hire some coder to code in collectibles and social media app. Collectibles + Social Media app are a must in these games. All he needs is a coder to get them in without breaking the game(and a coder can do it without messing up LP's work) and then LP spends a week doing collectible renders. Adds a lot of value and replayability.

Those perks + the existent render quality + story makes it a top 5 game easily. Right now is in the top 20.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes