Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am often amazed at the contrast between some of the game/VN discussions that unfold across various threads on which I often just lurk but sometimes contribute. It's possible to go from somewhere with fans shouting for more bestiality, to this place where people complain at length about the inclusion in the game of blackmail. Most of my F95 postings have concerned AWAM, which still has some of the best renders anywhere & in Sophia the best woman MC. I'm still here (crazy?) after all these years, despite some of the issues surrounding & detracting from the game, which are well established. Throughout that time I've tried to be diplomatic, mostly, because politeness will facilitate discussion. SO, for instance, I will simply state, as I have on several occasions, that "incest doesn't interest me," rather than, 'I find it to be morally & biologically corrupt, puke-inducing, twisted dross of the most perverted kind,' or similar. .......I've never sought to kink-shame anybody.

I wish that my own kinks were given similar respect. I play games for the escapism, not for moral rectitude, or for guidance on what I should like or dislike. I like blackmail in games of this type, even if it's the half-hearted variety which AWAM purveys. Now, in RL I've never blackmailed anyone & wouldn't dream of doing so, even if I had the opportunity. This is fiction folks. No 3D renders were, or will be, harmed in the making of this game. No pixel people will actually suffer because they're 'actors.' There are so many ways to avoid blackmail that I wish the incest could be dodged as effectively, while still retaining the makings of a worthwhile game.

I've lost track of the number of times that statements to the effect that there will be no extraneous violence or rape in this game, have appeared. I've even put similar words to screen myself, now & again. Having been given that information, I carry on playing, knowing that the blackmail is really only there to corrupt the MC & that it won't lead to much. This is the direct opposite of the incest, where we are aware that the whole climax of a major storyline will involve Sophia being shagged by her relatively inexperienced teenaged son. I'm not whinging about that but I am sick of the high moral tone being taken by some in relation to any hint of coercion, blackmail, or Sophia not being in total control of her life. Who's in control of their life????
One of the things Jack Adams got me thinking about is not so much what it is about a particular storyline that I don't like (for example the slow pace of the Dylan, and by association Aiden route) but what would it take for me to like the storyline. Could have been why I assumed tasks 4 - 8 were being skipped, and task 9 would have been on playable day 13 instead of task 4. I still think with the rate Aiden is going, tasks 4 - 8 are going to be dull and boring, compared what's currently going on in the Ellie and Patricia routes.

People lately have been talking about task 3 and 4, and suggesting that Sophia might go pantiless. But to me that seemed more like a task 10. Realised just now that with my previously assumed timeline, task 10 would have fallen on: playable day 16.

But really, much of what it would take for me to like the Dylan and Sam routes would require a complete rewrite of the game and several changes in personalities. As an example, when Patricia gropes Sophia, she makes no excuses: "Oh, just relax! I'm just holding on to your sexy butt a little bit!" L&P's choice of "holding on to" instead of "groping" is a little weird, but I gather his aptitude in American English may not have been the greatest at this stage. Hell, it still isn't.

Compared to complete denial by Dylan "What? No, I didn't! I mean... I was just pushing you a little harder to help you swing higher." (day 3 on the swing) and even Sam using the excuse of trying to win during the basketball match "Sorry, Mrs. Parker. I' barely noticed that. It just happened cause I was trying to stop you from getting the next 2-point shot! I thought it would be still all right." And Sam is meant to be the nice one.

This is first time im playing a female protagonist.I don't know how to feel or have many thoughts on it.Its different.Do u guys prefer female or male?And well my last thoughts here are , perfect story, its so good.Thanks dev!
I'm almost solely a player of female protagonist lesbian route games now. I have played a couple of male protagonist games, and the way slimey, ugly, and/or incompetent males always seem to get the girl in games in this forum, just because they have a cock, really just feels like I'm being cucked. Which is not for me. Plus women are hot, and smart, and in lesbian scenes there is more pussy and boobs. I might be drunk, but I really don't see the point in arguing for less pussy and boobs.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The two side jobs were around 300 renders and account for around 45% so maybe around 650 in total
Hmm... I had previously thought (since it is meant to be smaller) that this update would be around 400 renders (so smaller than the 470 of the one before that), but it seems to have expanded to more than expected. Which for L&P, will admit, does occasionally happen. I'm just trying to get an estimate now of when we think the next update will drop. But really, as usual, not even L&P knows that at this stage.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Hmm... I had previously thought (since it is meant to be smaller) that this update would be around 400 renders (so smaller than the 470 of the one before that), but it seems to have expanded to more than expected. Which for L&P, will admit, does occasionally happen. I'm just trying to get an estimate now of when we think the next update will drop. But really, as usual, not even L&P knows that at this stage.
I've been pretty on point with my estimates so allow me:L&P is going to try and get it to end of April, first week of May.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "viper6, publicación: 5389826, miembro: 84453"]
He estado bastante en el punto con mis estimaciones, así que permítame: L&P va a intentar que llegue a fines de abril, la primera semana de mayo.
[/CITA]
: eek:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There's so much shit he could add to this game in terms of the perks I talked before that I would pay a dev to help him and code those things for a month just so he could see how dumb he's being not going through that route.

He creates a better than average(good) story and has very good renders but damn his stuborness in working alone is costing him a lot of potential profit.
Your willingness to pay a developer to accelerate the creation of AWAM is beyond praise! If I understand you correctly? But it comes into conflict. I would never help a person whom I consider a liar and a swindler. :)
Please don't take my words as a prick! This is a friendly remark. ;)
Constructive dialogue is always pleasing.
By the way, I also plan to provide support for L&P, provided that the updates will be released a little faster. I believe that with the L&P scheme chosen today, updates should be released once every three months.

D

Deleted member 2896487

I was curious to know what are everyone's favourite storylines in the game.
For me it's ( in no particular order )

Dylan storyline ( though I don't like Dylan's character but still has some of the best scenes )
Ellie's Storyline ( because she is the one with most progress on Sophia in my opinion and the scenes are pretty hot )
Alyssa's Storyline ( because she's hot and all because she is a Milf just like Sophia , so the scenes with two of them together are always interesting.
Aiden's Storyline ( since I like the fact that for once Sophia is not actually in control of the situation and has to do what is told even if she does not like it )
1.Dylan's storyline.
2.Ellie, Alyssa and patricia's storyline.
3.Sam's storyline
4.Nathalie's storyline.
5.I guess I also like Dylan/Ellie storyline but I guess farrah is gonna kill me if I say that one more time.

My least favourites:
1. Aiden's storyline (I like blackmail storyline to a certain level but getting blackmailed by a school kid is something I will not tolerate, nevertheless, I play that storyline too.)
2. Thugs and movers storyline.

It's funny you talk about using a metaphor when people used my "dog ate the renders" literally. Hopefully you explain to those people too.
abram1 don't bother mate. I know the difference between a metaphor and absurdity.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was curious to know what are everyone's favourite storylines in the game.
For me it's ( in no particular order )

Dylan storyline ( though I don't like Dylan's character but still has some of the best scenes )
Ellie's Storyline ( because she is the one with most progress on Sophia in my opinion and the scenes are pretty hot )
Alyssa's Storyline ( because she's hot and all because she is a Milf just like Sophia , so the scenes with two of them together are always interesting.
Aiden's Storyline ( since I like the fact that for once Sophia is not actually in control of the situation and has to do what is told even if she does not like it )
Just for information, so that you can better understand me, I only play two computer games WOT and AWAM. And of course, I do this in order to distract myself from reality. WOT likes the fact that it is an online gam.

AWAM, this is of course a completely different emotion. Depending on the mood, plot and other factors, all the story lines in this game are interesting, but more interesting is Sofia's relationship with teenage boys, this is in the first place. I remember myself as a young man, my fantasies and desires, and to some extent I experience these emotions again.

If it was up to me who Sophia would have sex with in the game, I'd rule out Mr. Bennet, Carl, Deshawn.

Girls and ladies are all interesting except for Emma.

In descending order, Sofia's sex with Sam, Zach, Dylan. Some erotic adventures of Sofia with a group of boys from her son's football team. Group, with Aiden's friends. Aiden is the latest!

This is just a game and I want something far from what you encounter every day in real life.

For example, so that Sophia pampered Mr. Murray, fucked him, and Dylan had the opportunity to watch how this would happen.

Liam is generally not a bad guy, and I would prefer that Sofia not have sex with men who are rivals to Liam. I'm more interested in the swing theme, Liam, Sofia and the newlyweds. Another interesting threesome, Liam, Sofia.and Liam's boss.

I will single out Patricia, a very interesting character. I would be happy to see a trio of Patricia, Sofia and Dylan. I would also like to see the pranks of Patricia and Sofia in different circumstances, both with girls and with museum boys, where there is no sex, but a lot of eroticism and excitement.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just for information, so that you can better understand me, I only play two computer games WOT and AWAM. And of course, I do this in order to distract myself from reality. WOT likes the fact that it is an online gam.

AWAM, this is of course a completely different emotion. Depending on the mood, plot and other factors, all the story lines in this game are interesting, but more interesting is Sofia's relationship with teenage boys, this is in the first place. I remember myself as a young man, my fantasies and desires, and to some extent I experience these emotions again.

If it was up to me who Sophia would have sex with in the game, I'd rule out Mr. Bennet, Carl, Deshawn.

In descending order, Sofia's sex with Sam, Zach, Dylan. Some erotic adventures of Sofia with a group of boys from her son's football team. Group, with Aiden's friends. Aiden is the latest!

This is just a game and I want something far from what you encounter every day in real life.

For example, so that Sophia pampered Mr. Murray, fucked him, and Dylan had the opportunity to watch how this would happen.

Liam is generally not a bad guy, and I would prefer that Sofia not have sex with men who are rivals to Liam. I'm more interested in the swing theme, Liam, Sofia and the newlyweds. Another interesting threesome, Liam, Sofia.and Liam's boss.

I will single out Patricia, a very interesting character. I would be happy to see a trio of Patricia, Sofia and Dylan. I would also like to see the pranks of Patricia and Sofia in different circumstances, both with girls and with museum boys, where there is no sex, but a lot of eroticism and excitement.
I really like your views. I too like the eroticism more than sex scenes and also the point about Sophia having sex with the younger ones and not really guys who rival Liam. Liam is the best man in the game from a realistic point of view. Sophia having sex with younger ones towards end can be okay. I wouldn't want her leaving her marriage just because she got better sex with someone, cause that wouldn't be realistic.

Reactions: GGTOGNON and Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Bane71 funny that you should mention mr.Murray as something will happen between them.
Sophia wants to be more adventurous in their marriage, to put back the spark that once burned so brightly, and this will cause problems between them and this will result in Sophia trying to win her husband back.
I am starting to have some very negative thoughts about Sophia and when/if the shit does hit the fan I really do hope that Liam makes her pay and this brings her back to the real world and not the fantasy world that she is living in just now.
One of my favorite erotic renders from early on in the game.
Sophia's pose is open/friendly/welcoming.

Day17_4_AA31_Sophia_enjoys_the_attention_2.jpg

Last edited:

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Bane71 funny that you should mention mr.Murray as something will happen between them.
Sophia wants to be more adventurous in their marriage, to put back the spark that once burned so brightly, and this will cause problems between them and this will result in Sophia trying to win her husband back.
I am starting to have some very negative thoughts about Sophia and when/if the shit does hit the fan I really do hope that Liam makes her pay and this brings her back to the real world and not the fantasy world that she is living in just now.
One of my favorite erotic renders from early on in the game.
Sophia's pose is open/friendly/welcoming.

View attachment 1102023
Stop posting this render, im getting an erection :mad:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would be a shame if L&P didn't fit a route where Liam found out Sophia was cheating on him.
I'd be curious to see how Sophia/L&P explains this to Liam.
It would be a delight to read and see it for me :)

Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would be a shame if L&P didn't fit a route where Liam found out Sophia was cheating on him.
I'd be curious to see how Sophia/L&P explains this to Liam.
It would be a delight to read and see it for me :)
I would also be interested in seeing how L&P would handle this situation especially if it involved a much younger person,would the parents be involved?
Certain situations that both partners agree on(Liam/Sophia)but one partner later regrets his/her choice could also lead to some interesting dialog.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes