Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
A great quality of L&P : its way of taking into account the psychology of its characters, in their living environment and in the conduct of their life.
That's what I'm waiting for too. In a given situation (of sex here or cheating), how will each react? Sophia and also this mysterious first woman then this mysterious first man ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A great quality of L&P : its way of taking into account the psychology of its characters, in their living environment and in the conduct of their life.
That's what I'm waiting for too. In a given situation (of sex here or cheating), how will each react? Sophia and also this mysterious first woman then this mysterious first man ...
The first guy I don't really know who it could be as I think a lot will depend on whether or not L&P takes players choice away like he did with Tyler,this could happen concerning Bennett.
The first woman in general I would go for is Alyssa because of the chemistry/spark that they have had from the very first meeting. Sophia will have bisexual relationships with different people but each one will be different in the type of emotions that it will release and this is why Ellie and Alyssa cannot be on the same route.

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Does anyone have suggestions for what will come in Aiden's 3rd task?

Me: Aiden will ask for a photo with or without a bra and sophia will go further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia won't WILLINGLY expose MORE but I think Aiden will give her an option and say something like..."if you show your tits I'll count this as 2 tasks...up to you". I think it'll happen like that and Aiden might or might not TAKE BACK the retracted task as 4th task is next day morning/afternoon

Reactions: hzjujk and nexer

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
1.Dylan's storyline.
2.Ellie, Alyssa and patricia's storyline.
3.Sam's storyline
4.Nathalie's storyline.
5.I guess I also like Dylan/Ellie storyline but I guess farrah is gonna kill me if I say that one more time.

My least favourites:
1. Aiden's storyline (I like blackmail storyline to a certain level but getting blackmailed by a school kid is something I will not tolerate, nevertheless, I play that storyline too.)
2. Thugs and movers storyline.

abram1 don't bother mate. I know the difference between a metaphor and absurdity.
This game is pretty sweet because we're almost polar opposites but there's content for both of us

I play for:

Dylan
Dylan/Sam
Aiden
Don/Larry Morello

Indifferent on:

Lesbian content
Don't even know who Nathalie is
Don't care about other storylines...although the thug mugging/rape could potentially be exciting

Reactions: Wedstone

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I believe L&P's aim is an update every 8 - 10 weeks, which, barring problems like moving house, graphics card problems etc, I calculate at 10 - 12.5%/week. If you include a buffer for problems cropping up, 15% doesn't seem unreasonable.
What? There is little to zero chance for that to happen. L&P will evolve into ICSTOR in regards to Milfy City. Great game, smaller updates, slowed release timeline, and an overwhelmingly ambitious project. It won't be finished unless he hires additional staff. Otherwise we've got 3-5 updates left by my GUESS. Hope I'm wrong but this project has all the makings of abandonment

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Since I hate how most everyone is a manipulative bitch towards Sofia... my picks might be way off compared to others.

1. Alyssa - the only one actually seducing and tempting Sofia rather than manipulating her
2. Nataly - this might change if her boyfriend gets involved, doubly so if its another black dude... if its just her alone, or part of the Liam 3some story, it stays in 2nd
3. Ellie - despite what a manipulative shit she is "mommy I am a virgin, make out with me and my friend, anything I see you do with another female should also be done to me"... She still has some of the steamiest scenes.. the first shower makeout was bomb, the 2nd was meh.
4. Sam - another dude that is slowly wiggling his way into Sofia's heart, and hopefully soon into her panties, no blackmail or other shit involved
5. DylanXAmber - Yes I prefer this one to Dylan and Sofia, he isnt blackmailing Amber, he isnt emotionally manipulating her, he just rubbed his dick on her, and she liked it... more of this please !
6. Morello's Brother - I honestly liked it, it started as forced, but Sofia let herself enjoy it unlike with shit stains Aiden and Bennet

Last place Dylan - honestly this only scores into the list at last place cause its incest, but Dylan is such a shit stain even disregarding the abandoned plot of Aiden's blackmail fiasco, that he scores last for me... its always "Mommy I'll wash the dishes if you flash a nipple" or "I'll mow the lawn if you let me watch you dressing"... Dude up your fucking game please !!

The other plot points are utter trash to me... in order of shittiest that I cant wait to end

1. Aiden - fuck him and his stupid plot, cant wait to till him to get bent
2. The stupid-ass hobos, they were already written out, fuck them in the ass, dont bring them back
3. The movers - fuck them even more in their asses, in fact Ivan can get a train on his ass by the others... stupid forgettable pieces of shit have no place in this "realistic" story...
4. Janitor - urghhh (That is all)
5. Bennet - dude either seduce her or move on, he gets creepier and stupider every time a new segment of his comes out
6. Vicky - She was in the most wanted list, but the addition of her black boyfriend shot her into this list, way to go L&P
Yikes...white knight detector going apeshit

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Just going to put this out there in the world but what if Liam already knows?

I'm sure I stated this in the thread already that he could very likely know

1) Liam works at a big fashion company and seems to be 2nd in command, he bound to hear things about the town in that position.
2) Liam was seen in a lingerie shop where Sophia then noticed a woman coming out looking for someone, then we saw that woman at Liam's work.
3) Liam walked in on Sophia and Ellie in the shower
4) The whole he owes money thing could be more of a deal, going by number 1 on this list. Mr Morello would know who Liam is and Liam would know who he is. Very possible if I'm right about Liam hearing things.
5) We know there was a Dylan twist that Dylan was working with Aiden, so someone knowing and manipulating Sophia was part of the story and in L&P's mind, maybe that is Liam. I would personally love this if it was Liam and it was true.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find at some point that Liam knows some of the things Sophia is up to and suspects there more he not aware of but doesn't care, as it leaves the door open for him to cheat with models or whoever.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just going to put this out there in the world but what if Liam already knows?

I'm sure I stated this in the thread already that he could very likely know

1) Liam works at a big fashion company and seems to be 2nd in command, he bound to hear things about the town in that position.
2) Liam was seen in a lingerie shop where Sophia then noticed a woman coming out looking for someone, then we saw that woman at Liam's work.
3) Liam walked in on Sophia and Ellie in the shower
4) The whole he owes money thing could be more of a deal, going by number 1 on this list. Mr Morello would know who Liam is and Liam would know who he is. Very possible if I'm right about Liam hearing things.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find at some point that Liam knows some of the things Sophia is up to and suspects there more he not aware of but doesn't care, as it leaves the door open for him to cheat with models or whoever.
Liam is not cheating on his wife and he will remain faithful to her through the game.
Just before the prison visit Liam wanted his wife to dress sexy but also to dress in a way that said you can look but you can't touch as she is mine.
Liam didn't seem that concerned about Sophia/Ellie sharing a shower and even joked about sharing a shower with Dylan even though Sophia was very defensive in her answers to liam.
Sophia did think that maybe her husband is cheating on her but dismissed these thoughts almost straight away as she couldn't/wouldn't believe it.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What? There is little to zero chance for that to happen. L&P will evolve into ICSTOR in regards to Milfy City. Great game, smaller updates, slowed release timeline, and an overwhelmingly ambitious project. It won't be finished unless he hires additional staff. Otherwise we've got 3-5 updates left by my GUESS. Hope I'm wrong but this project has all the makings of abandonment
Unfortunately, you're likely right. I'm not saying it's likely, only that I believe that's the target L&P is aiming for in terms of update releases. With his recent experiences, 3 - 4 months updates are far more likely.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Unfortunately, you're likely right. I'm not saying it's likely, only that I believe that's the target L&P is aiming for in terms of update releases. With his recent experiences, 3 - 4 months updates are far more likely.
The Sam concert evening event could make it be even longer to wait for an update given the size of the event.

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not even that. L&P said he was going to start on Jan 6 so that makes it 2 months and a half. If you take out his 3 week issues with the GPUs then he would be at 60% at 7 weeks of work.

Not bad at all. He should aim for 10-15%/week + 1 teaser every week.

I replayed the full game from start to finish yesterday.
I see your point, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Version 0.0775 was released on April 11, 2019 and took 46 days to complete. Since then the development cycle has ballooned. As quency77 so helpfully points out, the development cycles for the last four updates have averaged 123 days (with a median of 118), that's four months. I bring this up because in each of those cycles we could have made arguments such as "if you take out this unforeseen circumstance" or "If we account for that unforeseen circumstance" to explain why development was so slow.

The problem is that there's always some sort of unforeseen circumstance that ends up costing L&P weeks. Here we are, awaiting what was suppose to be a short and quick update, and we're already pushing 90 days since January 6th. At 90 days, this will be one of the longest development cycles he's had- and the game won't even be released until sometime after that.

The point is, until L&P starts delivering faster updates, we need to stop finding excuses for why updates are late, and why that isn't his fault. If he can release three updates in a row that take fewer than 75 days (two and a half months), then we can talk. If he does that, and then the fourth update drags into the 90 day territory, I'll be much more sympathetic to reasons why that particular update is taking longer and how it isn't his fault. But he needs to prove that he can release an update in fewer than 90 days, something that hasn't happened since August 2019.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The Sam concert evening event could make it be even longer to wait for an update given the size of the event.
It's going to evolve into 5-7 month updates then ??? Enjoy it while it lasts and if we're lucky someone takes over

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Liam is not cheating on his wife and he will remain faithful to her through the game.
Just before the prison visit Liam wanted his wife to dress sexy but also to dress in a way that said you can look but you can't touch as she is mine.
Liam didn't seem that concerned about Sophia/Ellie sharing a shower and even joked about sharing a shower with Dylan even though Sophia was very defensive in her answers to liam.
Sophia did think that maybe her husband is cheating on her but dismissed these thoughts almost straight away as she couldn't/wouldn't believe it.
I do remember now L&P has stated that Liam isn't cheating.

Still think my idea of Liam knowing is way to go, not saying it should end in divorce but two endings could be.

1) Sophia and Liam end in happy "swinging" ever after on good wife route
2) Sophia and Liam end in happy "cheating" ever after on the filthy/lesbian route but there both aware and cool with it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I see your point, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Version 0.0775 was released on April 11, 2019 and took 46 days to complete. Since then the development cycle has ballooned. As quency77 so helpfully points out, the development cycles for the last four updates have averaged 123 days (with a median of 118), that's four months. I bring this up because in each of those cycles we could have made arguments such as "if you take out this unforeseen circumstance" or "If we account for that unforeseen circumstance" to explain why development was so slow.

The problem is that there's always some sort of unforeseen circumstance that ends up costing L&P weeks. Here we are, awaiting what was suppose to be a short and quick update, and we're already pushing 90 days since January 6th. At 90 days, this will be one of the longest development cycles he's had- and the game won't even be released until sometime after that.

The point is, until L&P starts delivering faster updates, we need to stop finding excuses for why updates are late, and why that isn't his fault. If he can release three updates in a row that take fewer than 75 days (two and a half months), then we can talk. If he does that, and then the fourth update drags into the 90 day territory, I'll be much more sympathetic to reasons why that particular update is taking longer and how it isn't his fault. But he needs to prove that he can release an update in fewer than 90 days, something that hasn't happened since August 2019.
Completely agree with you. This especially more irritating because there are developers who have a fixed schedule for updates, be it monthly or quarterly and they literally apologize if there is even a single day's delay. That sense of professionalism what needs to be brought into this game

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do remember now L&P has stated that Liam isn't cheating.

Still think my idea of Liam knowing is way to go, not saying it should end in divorce but two endings could be.

1) Sophia and Liam end in happy "swinging" ever after on good wife route
2) Sophia and Liam end in happy "cheating" ever after on the filthy/lesbian route but there both aware and cool with it.
Well, actually the filthy path is the bad ending for the gw route.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

I agree with you 100%. I'm the last person here finding excuses for L&P. I don't think his work ethic is in line with his render quality.

Bane71 I wouldn't have an issue paying for a 1 month dev because sometimes main devs need to see with their eyes that they don't need to drag development cycles to make more money. If L&P was pumping a full game (not only a VN with choices) with updates each 2 months + weekly teaser on patreon he would be swimming in money by the end of the game because his patron number would go through the roof and his game would go to top 3 in this website easily.

It's all a waste of potential.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
It does look like it. I mean I'm reading posts here of people talking about events that will only happen if L&P is still developing this in 2024/2025 which is highly unlikely.

Having played the whole thing a few days ago, there's too many branches, too many.

Regarding Sam's concert event, it's pretty clear he's going to develop a lot of environments, he should just hire someone to get those done and then he would tweak them when the time comes. Is he going to do it? Of course not.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and hmc15

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The reason I hate Liam the Cuck is cause he’s the minute man. Only cares about his needs. When you have a goddess like Sophia, you have to make her cum, he doesn’t care about her needs.
I would love to see Sophia NTR him with Larry, telling him the Cuck Liam to take notes how Larry is pleasing her & how Larry can give her multiple orgasms before her facial

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes