Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The janitor does have a role to play but how big/small and what it may involve is not known.
Even the postman/delivery guy will have some fun.
Sophia will not have sex(full sex) with every character in the game but she may have sexual encounters.

Yes
Having sexual encounters is okay. All of them add up to the corruption of Sophia. If these storylines don't contribute properly the main storylines and characters will have a lot of work to do. The outcome of such corruption ( sex) however should be shown with a few select characters. For the men most probably it looks like Dylan and Sam ( though I don't like him ) are going to reach there till the end

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Having sexual encounters is okay. All of them add up to the corruption of Sophia. If these storylines don't contribute properly the main storylines and characters will have a lot of work to do. The outcome of such corruption ( sex) however should be shown with a few select characters. For the men most probably it looks like Dylan and Sam ( though I don't like him ) are going to reach there till the end
This is how I see Larry/Vicky/Julia/Bennett/Tyler to name a few as encounters,nothing more,that will drop out as the game goes on.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
A nice trick to show us that Sophia has evolved in her corruption:
On something she's done, she has no inner thought.
This will show that she doesn't or no longer ask questions about her act.
It would be a good start to stand out for the character of Sophia and her mentality.
A more assertive woman and an acceptance of her own actions.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Still disappointed Ellie didn't get an invite to Zoey's ranch, considering she's been actively excited about horses since day 1
It is an important moment for the sisters.
Besides maybe Zoey will intervene one way or another (although I don't like that idea either)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A nice trick to show us that Sophia has evolved in her corruption:
On something she's done, she has no inner thought.
This will show that she doesn't or no longer ask questions about her act.
It would be a good start to stand out for the character of Sophia and her mentality.
A more assertive woman and an acceptance of her own actions.
A more assertive Sophia would be good in certain situations and could certainly benefit her in the future.
Sometime in the future she will go beyond this and cross the line that will put her career/marriage/friendships in jeopardy and maybe then, when the fallout has settled, she will realise what she has lost through her own selfishness.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
I read here a lot, and occasionally respond, for more than three years, but for the past week the place has seemed like a clinical depression treatment department. Nothing has really changed with the dev.
L&P has always been very slow, always spent more time than planned in advance and its priorities were always clear. His average output always ranged from 8 to 5 renders per day, depending on the troubles he had at the time, so half an hour fiddling with the lighting of a scene did not sound so absurd to me and did not surprise me at all. This has been the case for a long time, and I have no doubt it will remain the case for a long time to come.

I by the way have no problem with that. Obviously I would like the whole workflow to be much faster, but I would not want fewer images for each scene or lower quality renders. When I hear that the event of the second side job has doubled in terms of the number of renders, I am actually pleased. So far every event that has grown far beyond what L&P has planned in advance has been hot, and I am willing (this is of course my opinion only) to "sacrifice" another month of delay and not recieve another regular event.

Don't get me wrong, I also have criticism for L&P, mainly for not always keeping his written promises, and never deleting / changing his goals (regarding the help he tries to get), but I do not think that is the case because he is a milker or a liar. I think it's just because he isn't really good at marketing... As an example - most of the criticism would have disappeared completely if only it had not been indicated in advance that the VN is expected to have 30 playable days planned ahead. Without it, 90% of the claims that the VN will never come to an end would have never been born at all.
Beyond that, my problem is mostly with those who disguise their claims as criticism, but along the way spice it up with vicious bites and then complain that "there are those here who confuse criticism with hate".

As I see it, without the somewhat frustrating personality of L&P we would not have gotten this VN. True, he does not know how to accept criticism even when it is written as a supporting one. True, he is unable to imagine working together with several people, he works very slowly, he sometimes exaggerates a bit with the text he writes and he is obsessed with the smallest details in the scenes he create. But this is the situation, and it's much much (much) better than the other one, in which there will be nothing here, because if you think L&P will change his workflow, you probably do not know people with OCD (sorry L&P). And it's highly likely that L&P personality as a whole is the reason why this VN gained so much popularity. And off course it can be much popular, but then it would not be Awam as we know and (hopefully) love. This VN is easily distinguished from others in so many aspects and I personally don't want it to change. I believe that collectibles, social media and such is not suitable for this kind of a VN. Maybe it will add volume to it, but it will be extremely superfluous in my opinion.

PS. L&P, if you read this, do yourself a favor - if you really want it - adopt a dog. It's just a matter of making a decision, and it will not really hurt your productivity...

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I read here a lot, and occasionally respond, for more than three years, but for the past week the place has seemed like a clinical depression treatment department. Nothing has really changed with the dev.
L&P has always been very slow, always spent more time than planned in advance and its priorities were always clear. His average output always ranged from 8 to 5 renders per day, depending on the troubles he had at the time, so half an hour fiddling with the lighting of a scene did not sound so absurd to me and did not surprise me at all. This has been the case for a long time, and I have no doubt it will remain the case for a long time to come.

I by the way have no problem with that. Obviously I would like the whole workflow to be much faster, but I would not want fewer images for each scene or lower quality renders. When I hear that the event of the second side job has doubled in terms of the number of renders, I am actually pleased. So far every event that has grown far beyond what L&P has planned in advance has been hot, and I am willing (this is of course my opinion only) to "sacrifice" another month of delay and not recieve another regular event.

Don't get me wrong, I also have criticism for L&P, mainly for not always keeping his written promises, and never deleting / changing his goals (regarding the help he tries to get), but I do not think that is the case because he is a milker or a liar. I think it's just because he isn't really good at marketing... As an example - most of the criticism would have disappeared completely if only it had not been indicated in advance that the VN is expected to have 30 playable days planned ahead. Without it, 90% of the claims that the VN will never come to an end would have never been born at all.
Beyond that, my problem is mostly with those who disguise their claims as criticism, but along the way spice it up with vicious bites and then complain that "there are those here who confuse criticism with hate".

As I see it, without the somewhat frustrating personality of L&P we would not have gotten this VN. True, he does not know how to accept criticism even when it is written as a supporting one. True, he is unable to imagine working together with several people, he works very slowly, he sometimes exaggerates a bit with the text he writes and he is obsessed with the smallest details in the scenes he create. But this is the situation, and it's much much (much) better than the other one, in which there will be nothing here, because if you think L&P will change his workflow, you probably do not know people with OCD (sorry L&P). And it's highly likely that L&P personality as a whole is the reason why this VN gained so much popularity. And off course it can be much popular, but then it would not be Awam as we know and (hopefully) love. This VN is easily distinguished from others in so many aspects and I personally don't want it to change. I believe that collectibles, social media and such is not suitable for this kind of a VN. Maybe it will add volume to it, but it will be extremely superfluous in my opinion.

PS. L&P, if you read this, do yourself a favor - if you really want it - adopt a dog. It's just a matter of making a decision, and it will not really hurt your productivity...
The dog will eat the renderings. :rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes