BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
if there were the team to develop the assets and block in the scenes and lighting and cameras, with L&P doing the final refinements of the setups all of my criticism (except the dialogue which is as much down to personal taste and translation as anything else) goes out the window and I’m a happy camper with thumbs up all the way.
I'm pretty sure it would have to be L&P doing the lighting but yeah, that would be the only way I see for him not to have to distribute his own assets (characters, morphs etc) and get ahead in development every time + time to himself.

Non-related to your post: not all plots need to end with MC gargling on someone else.
For instance the prison one could end just right there, she went there, did her job, debt erased, done. Same for janitor, postman, and every other non main plot. It can all be stuff that means she's taking steps in the "right" away.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Isn't DPC a team now?
Yes.

I don't see any way that L&P opens his game up to a team- of all the suggestions that's the one he has been most vocally against. To make it work I think there would be too many moving pieces, he'd have to raise revenue to compensate for paying someone, he would need to train that person over the course of months, and he'd need to do that while continuing the normal workload before the new person was ready to go. There's probably a lot more that I'm not mentioning, but those three are big ones.

But all of that won't matter unless L&P gets a plan and sticks with it. A team that increases capacity is great, but under the current structure I'm afraid that it would only result in bigger updates- not faster updates. I can see L&P saying, "Before I could do 600 renders in 120 days, but now I can do 600 renders in 90 days. Why not push it to 800 renders in 120 days?"

Until L&P commits to a plan and accepts that compromises are necessary, game development will continue to drag.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I always said I've supported L&P in the past.
I've also said I like that he showed up to defend himself and reply to posts without being all "I know better than you" like he did previously.
Saying he lacks a plan and has poor work ethic doesn't mean I dislike everything he does. I've always stated his renders are great.

But you guys are funny, this is your logic:

I criticize - "Look at this guy criticizing when he plays for free, you can criticize if you're a patron else shut up"
I show that I'm a patron - "Look at this guy, supporting a game he criticizes. Why do you support when you're so critical?"

Fucking hilarious, must be your smooth brain talking.
Yeah man i feel your pain. I love AWAM too but many people here just can't accept any form of crticism against the game or dev. They have turned into a cult.

Reactions: Toushiro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah man i feel your pain. I love AWAM too but many people here just can't accept any form of crticism against the game or dev. They have turned into a cult.
))) It's so funny to read!
Please tell me, when you are called a cheater and a con artist, do you personally perceive this as criticism?
I'm just really curious.

• Angry
Reactions: abram1 and Toushiro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You should know that i am taking about criticisms not accusations. Unfortunately many people can't differentiate among them.
As for me personally, unlike you, I have not met a single person on this forum who would say that L&P should not be criticized, or should not express any critical thoughts about AWAM itself.

Sometimes, the so-called "criticism" goes beyond all bounds, so in conditions when L&P is not in the chat as often as we are, some users find it necessary to pay attention to unfair statements. This does not mean any worship or cult of L&P for these people at all. You just need to speak out more carefully and respectfully.

Therefore, I think, my friend, it is not necessary to qualify a simple human respect for the person who creates AWAM in any other way.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes that's what will be better. A select few characters having sex with Sophia will be okay and not even in the worst route I would want it to lead to Sophia having sex with majority of characters
The janitor does have a role to play but how big/small and what it may involve is not known.
Even the postman/delivery guy will have some fun.
Sophia will not have sex(full sex) with every character in the game but she may have sexual encounters.
Is there Dylan with Sophia in the next update?
Yes

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's a simple explanation (L&P himself wrote it several years ago...). He did it so he wouldn't have to render 2 different scenes for "nerdy Emma" and for "cool Emma" every time there's a scene in Sophia's classroom.
Thanks! I felt there was some reason for that choice and as usual there is a much simpler explanation ;)

PS When roro responds to xxxorro, I tell myself that the world is small :cool:
Is it really a coincidence or.... :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes