xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
i wonder why L&P add more students on her class :unsure: .a new one for emma makes sences but he add like 4 news ones sophie teaching sex:devilish:
Also, is there any explanation for Emma dropping Sophia's class? Has it ever explained why (I mean story development-wise, beside her joining her friends) and if it is functional to the rest of the storyline? I'm curious... ;)

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Any patreon here mind asking the developer roughly which playable day will we get to get the first kiss(for the man) with Sophia, i understand each day of the game probably gonna take around 9 to 12 months to complete. We are currently at playable day 12.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Any patreon here mind asking the developer roughly which playable day will we get to get the first kiss(for the man) with Sophia, i understand each day of the game probably gonna take around 9 to 12 months to complete. We are currently at playable day 12.
Technically there is a kiss with Dylan. Other than that I would assume playable day 19, as it has been said that there will be something really big. So 7 years most likely

• Haha
Reactions: hmc15 and nexer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Nothing indicates that we'll get an entire day in 9 months. Even 12 months seems unlikely

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Also, is there any explanation for Emma dropping Sophia's class? Has it ever explained why (I mean story development-wise, beside her joining her friends) and if it is functional to the rest of the storyline? I'm curious... ;)
emma made 2 new friends and she change class with the other girl who is friend of jenny.something like that is the explanation.

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
emma made 2 new friends and she change class with the other girl who is friend of jenny.something like that is the explanation.
Yes, I know. I was wondering why L&P made this choice story-wise, to move away one character for which he already spent some time to develop a story.
Like, idk, she needs to be in a different class because what happens in the class may interfere with other events that happen in the classroom. For example, if there is a path Sophia/Emma, the Aiden's task might interfere with the development of that path, something like that. Or maybe after the shopping event with Sophia and Ellie he didn't want to further explore the path with Sophia and he chose to take her away from the class and give her a side story with Dylan alone.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Yes I agree.
But it could change not for the motorcycle itself but maybe if something happens during the ride (provided there is a ride) that she might enjoy.
After all it has been hinted several times from her inner thoughts or dialogues that back in the days she was the kind of girl who had hots for the teacher or for the guy(s) playing in a band. She might have a little bit of teenager regression seeing that young boys are interested in her (and her husband is lacking attentions for her).
But yes it would be strange she get impressed by the bike (or later on by Sam's car).
sophia risks her marriage and her job for sows. unreali
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1129661_1616847945205.png

True, 7 doves. Need time for all this.
When update?
probably end may early june

Reactions: Troy9000 and hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes