Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
The picture can also be interpreted that way. Aiden tries to impress Sophia. He relies on his proven method.
Cool guy with a nice and fast machine, a guy who knows what he wants and takes it. A bad boy!
Only Sophia already knows the really bad guys.
If Sophia realizes what a wimp is behind the appearance of Aiden, the balance of power would be reversed.
Then she would be challenging the Aiden. "You want to break me - I'm excited about your next task!"
She would always even do the job and make their contempt for Aiden significantly at the end. They would make Aiden more and
more angry and insecure and thereby make the tasks more and more challenging.
It would even be possible to involve an ignorant Liam. An intersection between God-Wife and Filthy Route.
I can't imagine how she gets rid of Aiden. Maybe when he asks her out on a date at some point, she has sex with him and he then stutters "I love you". And then she has a video recording of it. That could destroy his entire facade.
Break Aiden ?
I doubt that is the role of this character; in the construction of the story, I really see him as the bad boy, the one who tries to get under duress (blackmail). A bit like Bennett, but with the age difference.
It also takes a bad boy character to corrupt Sophia (and please everyone).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The picture can also be interpreted that way. Aiden tries to impress Sophia. He relies on his proven method.
Cool guy with a nice and fast machine, a guy who knows what he wants and takes it. A bad boy!
Only Sophia already knows the really bad guys.
If Sophia realizes what a wimp is behind the appearance of Aiden, the balance of power would be reversed.
Then she would be challenging the Aiden. "You want to break me - I'm excited about your next task!"
She would always even do the job and make their contempt for Aiden significantly at the end. They would make Aiden more and
more angry and insecure and thereby make the tasks more and more challenging.
It would even be possible to involve an ignorant Liam. An intersection between God-Wife and Filthy Route.
I can't imagine how she gets rid of Aiden. Maybe when he asks her out on a date at some point, she has sex with him and he then stutters "I love you". And then she has a video recording of it. That could destroy his entire facade.
Sophia can get rid of Aiden easily as there are a number of options open to her, without killing off the Dylan route.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Break Aiden ?
I doubt that is the role of this character; in the construction of the story, I really see him as the bad boy, the one who tries to get under duress (blackmail). A bit like Bennett, but with the age difference.
It also takes a bad boy character to corrupt Sophia (and please everyone).
In one of the two pictures that were published you can see Sophia's face. She looks pissed off. Maybe she's just paying attention to the traffic, maybe Aiden just doesn't want to look in the face. How should corruption work in this initial situation? Aiden can break Sophia's will in this way. But corruption doesn't work that way. For me, corruption means throwing all my moral values overboard for current pleasure or current advantage. Where should the fun be with pure blackmail for Sophia?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In one of the two pictures that were published you can see Sophia's face. She looks pissed off. Maybe she's just paying attention to the traffic, maybe Aiden just doesn't want to look in the face. How should corruption work in this initial situation? Aiden can break Sophia's will in this way. But corruption doesn't work that way. For me, corruption means throwing all my moral values overboard for current pleasure or current advantage. Where should the fun be with pure blackmail for Sophia?
Sophia is pissed off because she is very annoyed that she got called away from her best friend wedding preparations.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
We agree on the definition of corruption. Isn't that what Sophia is doing? Abandon its values, its benchmarks, its line of conduct because it recognizes that it finds pleasure in it. Even more because it takes place in his professional environment. The respected and respectable teacher becomes an attentive woman and turned towards her desires.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Bending the woman to the will of someone else.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The respected and respectable teacher becomes an ATTENTIVE woman and turned towards her desires.
First of all we should state that it is our, the player, fantasies that Sophia should turn to. And I hope Google translates "attentive" wrong for me.
Let's hold on that we don't agree.
For me, corruption can only work successfully in the long term if the person to be corrupted can control the situation, at least partially. Everything else for me has to do with a breach of will, that is, forced sex, equating with rape. I just can't get past it. I just can't get past it.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Bennett wants sex but Aiden isn't so much interested in sex as domination and humiliation.
Not all young men are attracted to mature women and we don't have proof that Aiden is a Milf-fan. Plus Jennifer, his classmate, seems to be one of his sex partners.
View attachment 1109808
You know, I had to back to the game and check the image myself just to be sure there was no funny business of yours :p
And man, Sophia can turn anyone in a milf-fan with just one look ;)

Jokes aside, I agree that Aiden may not be driven by the idea of having sex with Sophia but by the domination and humiliation, especially because Sophia also represents the "authority". This is what it seems so far, Great Twist or not, it is to see if it goes down like that till the end or there will be an evolution on both sides wrt the relationship and the nature of the tasks.

Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You know, I had to back to the game and check the image myself just to be sure there was no funny business of yours :p
And man, Sophia can turn anyone in a milf-fan with just one look ;)

Jokes aside, I agree that Aiden may not be driven by the idea of having sex with Sophia but by the domination and humiliation, especially because Sophia also represents the "authority". This is what it seems so far, Great Twist or not, it is to see if it goes down like that till the end or there will be an evolution on both sides wrt the relationship and the nature of the tasks.
You're right about authority. Jennifer doesn't seem like a dominated or scared girl. She even said she wanted to marry a rich man, and the photo above shows her in a normal relationship.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes