abram1

May 24, 2020
Dont say there are problems and that a solution must be found, the geniuses abram1 and UndercoverLover will say you don't know what you're talking about even though we're clearly looking at at least 15 years of development for this vn, totally normal.
I'll just give you your own 2 posts for starters. And I'm glad you can't stop thinking about me, I'm like a splinter in this sense.

More money is encouraging the way he's developing which is absolutely subpar so it's an absolute NOPE for me. Once I agree with the development cycle I'll go back as a patron. The only way I would help this development financially would be directly financing a dev to show his stubborn ass that the more qualified help he gets the more money he is going to make and the faster he's going to develop.
Even I am a patron.

I've said time and time again that I have no issue supporting a project that the dev is fully invested in.
You confuse criticism with hate.
You're so full of shit, that I'm surprised you're even able to write anything, while being in the middle of that mess.
Within 2 days (!) L&P's attitude and "work ethic" has changed so drastically, that you've decided to lend him your helping hand.
That was fast and 0.130 hasn't come out yet. Be more consistent, your right hand have no idea what the left hand is doing, by the looks of it.

Sorry, but I simply can't take things you post here seriously. Be mad at me or don't; blame L&P, magnetic storms, yeti, whatever you'd like. Accepting responsibility is the first step on the way from immaturity to adulthood.

Good luck with building your imaginary sand castle.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
THATS why it so many renders!! Because L&P felt he had to render EVERY scene in the film, including the starting commercials and ending credits, for the artistic integrity of the scene. And plus he had to work on altering each scene to get the lighting within the cinema just right!!

:)
You forgot : And then redo the scene but from Aiden's POV :rolleyes:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
that's it, I found what is in the Aiden bag:
easter eggs.
Sophia's 3rd task:
Aiden: I'm going to hide the eggs in the park behind me and you'll have to find them in less than 10 minutes.
If you lose, tomorrow you will have to do the class without panties.
I think this would probably be as good, if not better, than what is scheduled.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are you trying to say that after having "guillotined" Dylan's dick, he's going to grab it by the shaft and shake it to .... errrr ... ring the bells? :rolleyes:
He could do, but then again he could just head butt the bell as it might knock some sense into him,but let us go with your idea.
Back to my render as I need to finish it today

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Despite everything that has been said, despite the nonsense, I very much appreciate the idea of Aiden's tasks.

It is an angle of approach for Sophia that I find quite new. Halfway between acceptance (voluntary perhaps in the long term who knows?) and blackmail, it also allows Sophia to assume the change that is happening in her, to question herself.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Despite everything that has been said, despite the nonsense, I very much appreciate the idea of Aiden's tasks.

It is an angle of approach for Sophia that I find quite new. Halfway between acceptance (voluntary perhaps in the long term who knows?) and blackmail, it also allows Sophia to assume the change that is happening in her, to question herself.
L&P does like to stray outside of the box and stay away from the normal routes used in most of the incest/corruption games ie sleep sex/sleeping pills and so on and I do like this approach.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

If L&P put 12 tasks, it is to also show us the degradation of Sophia (if we follow the route : accept the tasks).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is sex the main thing in this VN based on erotica and slow corruption ? ;)
I'm not saying that we don't finally wait for at least one scene. I'm just saying that building L&P seems more interesting to me than the culmination of a scene. It's just my opinion :)
The build up and also the discussion on who maybe the first to sample Sophia's flower on the different routes.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The picture can also be interpreted that way. Aiden tries to impress Sophia. He relies on his proven method.
Cool guy with a nice and fast machine, a guy who knows what he wants and takes it. A bad boy!
Only Sophia already knows the really bad guys.
If Sophia realizes what a wimp is behind the appearance of Aiden, the balance of power would be reversed.
Then she would be challenging the Aiden. "You want to break me - I'm excited about your next task!"
She would always even do the job and make their contempt for Aiden significantly at the end. They would make Aiden more and
more angry and insecure and thereby make the tasks more and more challenging.
It would even be possible to involve an ignorant Liam. An intersection between God-Wife and Filthy Route.
I can't imagine how she gets rid of Aiden. Maybe when he asks her out on a date at some point, she has sex with him and he then stutters "I love you". And then she has a video recording of it. That could destroy his entire facade.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes