nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
KillJoys, Sophia's not so angry anymore :confused:
It looks like the roleplay from the beginning of the game. I kind of know what L&P is spending his money on :ROFLMAO:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
My thoughts exactly they won't recognize Sophia :sneaky: with the helmet on . And she Will be riding with the wind . And feeling that breeze hitting her breast :love:;) Hmmm and Aiden can feel it . O boy !!
If the light breeze in the classroom made that effect on her, imagine on a motorbike. That leather suit won't stand a chance!

leaves them to hop on a motorbike with a young guy. Curious how Sophia explains that one to Liam when they next see each other.
Maybe it happens at the end of the dress event. She gets the call during and the rdv is for after. And I don't think Liam will stay for the event, he's there at the beginning to introduce them to the owner of the shop and then it's likely he leaves. No man can be involved with the choice of a wedding dress ;)

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
have a better bigger picture
View attachment 1112233
This is getting daft now,realism may arse,Sophia goes for a ride and gets spotted by somebody.
Thanks for the high-def version!
Wow!!! And no bra, it seems!

I'm almost disappointed, too much for a spoiler! :LOL:

So yes it will be definitely a ride, to where and to do what now it's to speculate!
Probably there is another helmet in the bag at this point, I doubt Sophia will accept to go without, even if it may be legal for her (US law).
Previous hypothesis still hold,
  • a drive through at school while the student are coming out (maybe with the helmet covering Sophia)
  • a meetup with other Aiden's gang
  • a "wild ride" but just for the high speed part, no kanye west fancy stuff as hinted of course, but this is more difficult to guess/explain in terms of Aiden's angle.
And maybe the nip-slip could actually not a far-fetched idea at this point

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm thinking there was no need for blackmail. Poor Dylan, guilt without guilt.
It could be explained when Aiden was a young man of average financial means, his rich uncle covered his needs and he and his gang made a little extra. And for the amusement of himself and his gang he took advantage of the situation.
In the new situation, with an Aiden with financial resources, another way could be found.
These images don't really go together:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1133366_c.png

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the high-def version!
Wow!!! And no bra, it seems!

I'm almost disappointed, too much for a spoiler! :LOL:

So yes it will be definitely a ride, to where and to do what now it's to speculate!
Probably there is another helmet in the bag at this point, I doubt Sophia will accept to go without, even if it may be legal for her (US law).
Previous hypothesis still hold,
  • a drive through at school while the student are coming out (maybe with the helmet covering Sophia)
  • a meetup with other Aiden's gang
  • a "wild ride" but just for the high speed part, no kanye west fancy stuff as hinted of course, but this is more difficult to explain in terms of Aiden's angle.
And maybe the nip-slip could actually not a far-fetched idea at this point
Don't get too excited about the picture as all is not what it seems

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm thinking there was no need for blackmail. Poor Dylan, guilt without guilt.
It could be explained when Aiden was a young man of average financial means, his rich uncle covered his needs and he and his gang made a little extra. And for the amusement of himself and his gang he took advantage of the situation.
In the new situation, with an Aiden with financial resources, another way could be found.
These two images don't really go together:
You mean like Aiden is living a dual life?,A certain image for school and another for outside of school

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
1.No you didn't
2. I cannot say,sorry.
If it is a "I can tell you but then I have to kill you" sort of thing, I prefer to live and enjoy the update whenever it comes out ;)

So let's say that we can consider the no-ride still an option.
edit: It may be silly but at this point i will say anyway, the fact that even in this one she is carrying the purse "bothers" me... if it is a ride how can she carry that along :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You mean like Aiden is living a dual life?,A certain image for school and another for outside of school
a double life would mean this scene doesn't involve the school and it's possible no gang members.
But I'm afraid L&P has mixed things up.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
a double life would mean this scene doesn't involve the school and it's possible no gang members.
True,but you don't know what it may involve and who else maybe involved

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If it is a "I can tell you but then I have to kill you" sort of thing, I prefer to live and enjoy the update whenever it comes out ;)

edit: It may be silly but at this point i will say anyway, the fact that even in this one she is carrying the purse "bothers" me... if it is a ride how can she carry that along :unsure:
"I can tell you but then I have to kill you" sort of thing"yep that one.
Good, because I am a nice guy really.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe this is another "twist" (the double life) in the story he has introduced? (to "counter" the previous one or it was from the beginning)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

So Sophia either got changed in another store then?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has gloves too :ROFLMAO:
True,but you don't know what it may involve and who else maybe involved
A good and influential lawyer is rich, that's for sure.
However, since Aiden is a shit and his uncle knows it, the situation of Aiden being "controlled" financially was plausible.
But Aiden seems to have access to resources, so .... for a poorer one, when a free show comes along you don't say no, but so ....

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia has gloves too :ROFLMAO:

A good and influential lawyer is rich, that's for sure.
However, since Aiden is a shit and his uncle knows it, the situation of Aiden being "controlled" financially was plausible.
But Aiden seems to have access to resources, so .... for a poorer one, when a free show comes along you don't say no, but so ....
You will get your chance soon to sort out Aiden and there is nothing Aiden can do about it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes