Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This is how I see Larry/Vicky/Julia/Bennett/Tyler to name a few as encounters,nothing more,that will drop out as the game goes on.
Makes sense although Julia is firstly so sweet, and secondly has played such a big part in the corruption of Sophia, that for me she deserves to spend more quality time with Sophia,

For the rest I am in agreement. At one point I thought Vicky had chance of lesbian sex with Sophia (with scenes both at gym and separately at the sauna and then coffee shop), but then with a 180 degree swerve, now seems to be in there as a swing option with DeShawn on the Goodwife Route.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Makes sense although Julia is firstly so sweet, and secondly has played such a big part in the corruption of Sophia, that for me she deserves to spend more quality time with Sophia,

For the rest I am in agreement. At one point I thought Vicky had chance of lesbian sex with Sophia (with scenes both at gym and separately at the sauna and then coffee shop), but then with a 180 degree swerve, now seems to be in there as a swing option with DeShawn on the Goodwife Route.
I am still unsure whether I should of put Julia on the list or not.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Another strange thing. Vicky and DeShawn have known each other for 6 months. She meets Sophia and they go out like girls, but Vicky insists on her boyfriend. Next, the sauna and besides, naked.
The question is: why does Vicky insist on Sophia coming along when it seems like sex with her boyfriend is the only thing she's interested in?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So Sophia either got changed in another store then?
Well there a not many options here:
  • she changes in the wedding dress store (the company has left)
  • that meeting point is far from the wedding store and she change in another one nearby (with the option that the suit is waiting for her at the store, otherwise it's strange to go in just to change and the bag is for the helmet/something else)
  • in the car (a bit risky)
  • i still don't think in the bushes considering she is not wearing a bra under the suit
  • maybe in a narrow alley nearby?
Do you think that changing in public is also part of the task?

Reactions: sheatfish

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Another strange thing. Vicky and DeShawn have known each other for 6 months. She meets Sophia and they go out like girls, but Vicky insists on her boyfriend. Next, the sauna and besides, naked.
The question is: why does Vicky insist on Sophia coming along when it seems like sex with her boyfriend is the only thing she's interested in?
Think about it and you will have your answer

• Haha
Reactions: locq4169 and nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well there a not many options here:
  • she changes in the wedding dress store (the company has left)
  • that meeting point is far from the wedding store and she change in another one nearby (with the option that the suit is waiting for her at the store, otherwise it's strange to go in just to change and the bag is for the helmet/something else)
  • in the car (a bit risky)
  • i still don't think in the bushes considering she is not wearing a bra under the suit
  • maybe in a narrow alley nearby?
Do you think that changing in public is also part of the task?
No I think Sophia changed in another store

Reactions: xxxorro

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
A more assertive Sophia would be good in certain situations and could certainly benefit her in the future.
Sometime in the future she will go beyond this and cross the line that will put her career/marriage/friendships in jeopardy and maybe then, when the fallout has settled, she will realise what she has lost through her own selfishness.
In my first playthrough I played without a Walkthrough, playing Sophia what I regarded as sensibly, and enjoyed it but missed out on many scenes. Second time around I played with Walkthrough to maximise scenes and it was even better. Once Sophia had actually had sex outside her marriage and the story nears completion, I suspect I will want to replay for a third time going somewhere in between, seeing if there could be a way for Sophia to have sex with anyone apart from Liam and still have a happy ending.

So far in my mind Sophia has not been selfish - she was finding Liam spending less and less time at home since they moved, and certainly failing to meet her sexual needs. But pretty much everyone are going to take Sophia's side over Liam's because of way they were written.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Anyway, Sophia moved quickly. My Andre :sneaky: is still there
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1133365_b.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1133911_c_1.png
So is the guy at the vending machine. She was really quick in changing into the suit.
In the hypothesis I forgot to mention changing in a Phone booth Superman style :p
But who knows what a phone booth is anymore?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Don't get too excited about the picture as all is not what it seems
I was just wondering of the chance that L&P might be trolling us. Because Sophia looks so incredibly sexy in that gear, that I did nt think it could be Aiden's 3rd task. BUT, if this is Sophia's mental fantasy, then far more believable, and people will be a lot more supportive of Sophia's inner monologues going forwards!! :)

If this is a sign of Sophia's mind, then along with the Larry prison scene, its a great indication that Sophia is starting to think these thoughts inwardly more often, Which is great news for Project corruption!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If we eliminate a more or less romantic walk, Sophia's costume makes me think she'll parade in front of some people. Let's see if they will only watch or feel the fabric, too.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If we eliminate a more or less romantic walk, Sophia's costume makes me think she'll parade in front of some people. Let's see if they will only watch or feel the fabric, too.
Are you hinting at something like a fashion show,or posing on the bike for picture?
Very doubtful

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was just wondering of the chance that L&P might be trolling us. Because Sophia looks so incredibly sexy in that gear, that I did nt think it could be Aiden's 3rd task. BUT, if this is Sophia's mental fantasy, then far more believable, and people will be a lot more supportive of Sophia's inner monologues going forwards!! :)

If this is a sign of Sophia's mind, then along with the Larry prison scene, its a great indication that Sophia is starting to think these thoughts inwardly more often, Which is great news for Project corruption!
Dreams had a darker atmosphere, Larry, Sam.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

When KillJoys said that for a moment I though it was Aiden's fantasy but it didn't make sense at all.
But yes it could be another narrative escamotage like for Larry and we are seeing Sophia fantasy, it is an interesting take.

Out of curiosity, I wasn't yet on the forum last time, what did he use as teaser for Larry's event?

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020

Unlocked

Of course, you need a special dress for a motorcycle ride. So, Aiden took some precautions. Safety first after all. Well, at least, it's Aiden's idea of it.
And now happy guessing what this 3rd task will be because there will be no more teaser of this event. Just as a little spoiler: it won't be something like that:
PS: Yeah, Sophia looks like catwoman.
Aiden's 3rd task :cool:
1617057753663.png

1617056543707.png 1617057868169.png 1617058415484.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes