nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This shoots down a lot of theories
View attachment 1112848
View attachment 1112849
Thinking caps back on perverts
So, they send each other a few messages, set up a meeting point, change clothes in a nearby shop.
L&P has shrunk the cleavage, an eye-catcher but not too slutty.
A motorcycle ride, long enough to explain the need for a suit. This is where the leather suit comes in, is it part of the job or is it just traffic safety? I think it's a combination.
It could be some shopping, sex stuff, or 30 minutes in the red light district, waiting for customers :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, they send each other a few messages, set up a meeting point, change clothes in a nearby shop.
L&P has shrunk the neckline, a woman to look for but not like a prostitute.
A motorcycle ride, long enough to explain the need for a suit. This is where the leather suit comes in, is it part of the job or is it just traffic safety? I think it's a combination.
It could be some shopping, sex stuff, or 30 minutes in the red light district, waiting for customers.
NO the motorbike ride is not the task

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
what if Aiden asks her to wear the suit to go on a ride with her and then it turns out he is involving her in some "crime" (nothing too big). Not a robbery, but something that makes Sophia even more dependable from Aiden (partner in crime) and at the same time it is something that Sophia after all enjoys, like the thrilling of doing something borderline legal. In that case the suit has nothing much to do with the task. Too far fetched?
View attachment 1112812
Security guard or a cop ? :unsure:
In any case, no coincidence that he is there...
So, as KillJoys says, the action will take place very close to where they are now.
So the above theories are not far from reality.

Reactions: hmc15

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, as KillJoys says, the action will take place very close to where they are now.
So the above theories are not far from reality.
The leather gear plays a part, so does Sophia get turned on by wearing such gear rubbing against her or will it be the attention that will get get from passers by before we move actually move onto the task.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
It really gives the impression of regression.
Show less cleavage and make the story a bit more realistic?
While in the morning she showed her breasts and, of herself, her ass?
Weird. :unsure:
Less cleavage? I am not sure that more cleavage would have helped since the task is not a bike ride so the wind on the skin does not matter.
Since L&P prioritizes reality over everything else, no need to exaggerate. Ooh, I already feel that some are going to be mad at me :ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Compare these two pictures and I think that the dress shows more cleavage than the leather gear does.
View attachment 1113627 View attachment 1113628
L&P must have his reasons for the alterations,maybe to make it more realistic since Sophia is outside and it is more in line with the task?
In any case, it reminds me of Patricia who used to say to her:
you will quickly learn to dress more lightly given the weather here.
In this outfit, in black moreover, it will heat her hard and make her all sweaty, in the slightest folds :cool:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Unlocked

Of course, you need a special dress for a motorcycle ride. So, Aiden took some precautions. Safety first after all. Well, at least, it's Aiden's idea of it.
PS: Yeah, Sophia looks like catwoman.
he's just spinning us. what safety is he talking about?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In any case, it reminds me of Patricia who used to say to her:
you will quickly learn to dress more lightly given the weather here.
In this outfit, in black moreover, it will heat her hard and make her all sweaty, in the slightest folds :cool:
Sophia is going to be making some awkward noises when she moves then wearing that leather.
Her nipples are already hard and the closeness of the fabric on certain body parts,stimulating certain parts.
He did say that we would never guess what the task is.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Sophia is going to be making some awkward noises when she moves then wearing that leather.
Her nipples are already hard and the closeness of the fabric on certain body parts,stimulating certain parts.
Sorry L&P, but the fact that we will never guess, it won't stop our imagination or our thinking (otherwise called speculation ...) :rolleyes:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Anyway, even if we found it, he wouldn't tell us.
He is too proud to recognize that we have guessed ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Who said there will be no motorbike ride?
If the bike ride happens that is not the task ,that is something else.
We are talking about what the task will be and it is not a bike ride,even if that happens

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If the bike ride happens that is not the task ,that is something else.
Ahh, ok.

Of course, you need a special dress for a motorcycle ride. So, Aiden took some precautions. Safety first after all. Well, at least, it's Aiden's idea of it.
PS: Yeah, Sophia looks like catwoman.
I think there's gonna be a ride.
30 minutes waiting for customers in the red light district :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes