armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It will be with Sofia. The question is when it will be. The author wrote this. I do not remember the truth in what context - Patricia will off and on appear. But anything with her leads to a great final at the very end of the game.
Well that make no sense.Why the sex with her sister will be the final in her corruption?Some gangbang with movers or the guys from the gym will be more accurate.

Reactions: Mikk88

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
It will be with Sofia. The question is when it will be. The author wrote this. I do not remember the truth in what context - Patricia will off and on appear. But anything with her leads to a great final at the very end of the game.
i think maybe a foursome with those museum guys ?? possible??

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
ma
Don't expect too much. Dev said it's time for their kids new beginning route or something, maybe they teasing or kissing each other. But don't expect more. We should wait until v0.7 or even v1.0 for good quality sex scene with her kids, sister, or bad guys in train station.
maybe not even kissing more like groping and like shower peeking i guess

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I'm disappointed that the filthy route is so all or nothing. There are so many different fetishes in it, but unless you go for all of them, you basically don't get any of them! Or rather, you get teased a bit, thats it. Or, to give an example from the game, you might like other women, but you can't go further than a bit of touching because you didn't get turned on by a fat Russian removals guy...

Reactions: yihman1

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I'm disappointed that the filthy route is so all or nothing. There are so many different fetishes in it, but unless you go for all of them, you basically don't get any of them! Or rather, you get teased a bit, thats it. Or, to give an example from the game, you might like other women, but you can't go further than a bit of touching because you didn't get turned on by a fat Russian removals guy...
I still can't understand the gripe people has about this. Is there such a thing as good filthy as in a good "filthy" wife or a good filthy fetish? Besides, theres nothing more than touching and teasing so far no matter what you do. Other than that one scene with the hubby, and thats behind locked doors and closed curtains. Sophia is going to be played as a good wife or shes not....nvm, after typing all this out I think I understand now. You're talking about being able to just choose one fetish and thats all?

Reactions: rKnight and Glaz64

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I still can't understand the gripe people has about this. Is there such a thing as good filthy as in a good "filthy" wife or a good filthy fetish? Besides, theres nothing more than touching and teasing so far no matter what you do. Other than that one scene with the hubby, and thats behind locked doors and closed curtains. Sophia is going to be played as a good wife or shes not....nvm, after typing all this out I think I understand now. You're talking about being able to just choose one fetish and thats all?
I get where he/she is coming from. Some storylines shouldn't be connected but they are because you need to score filthy points to get stuff you care for.

Short example that annoyed me in a different game (Elena's Life):
I really like the lesbians in that game, but I don't get to see their scenes if I don't have enough corruption points. So to get corruption points, I have to deal with the shit that another character, this Jamal guy, does. But what do the lesbians and that one character have to do with each other in terms of story? Nothing, they are completly unrelated, yet I have to do them both to increase a meaningless variable. And that might be a trap this game could fall in too, even thou the writing is much better this far.
I think it'd work better without this good/bad-point-systems these games like to use and only do character points like Town Uncovered.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
One or two fetishes yes. It's pretty much as DudeDiabolos says.

1. there is such a range of fetishes that it's likely that some people won't be interested in all of them. It'll be a better experience for them if they don't have to play through the fetishes they don't like to get the best out of the ones they do like.

2. I might want to have some coherent thread to the story, for example I might imagine I'm playing a normal wife who is discovering bisexual tendencies. In order to explore that, why do I have to accept creepy inappropriate advances from the sons teacher? Obviously the game is of limited scope so it can't cater to every scenario, but this is a pretty easy one to get right, and makes more sense than the wife just suddenly becomes a massive whore and throws herself at every living being she sees.

Reactions: torkenstiem

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
@DudeDiabolos,Glaz64

I understand now. However, much as i'd like to see those types of conditions met, with the "huge" amount of content (file size) in this so far, this is probably something that should have been done from the start. Unless its just a simple thing to go back and rebuild the points system "shrugs". Its already going to take months, even years to complete this game. Going back and changing things now seems ludicrous to me.

Reactions: rKnight

Mandapak

Jul 20, 2018
Very interesting game with minimum sex, same thing happens to dual family, I hope both games are finished in a decade and we get to fuck somebody :D
As for now the fan arts is the place for fapfapfap

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
One thing I like about this game is the variety of set pieces, I can safely say I've never seen a beauty salon and a haircut being done. This variety really helps sell the game to me because it shows a devotion to detail. You've got the home, the neighbors, the school, the downtown area, the museum, the beauty salon, etc. Most of the games I've played have been somewhat limited in their set pieces and seeing all these makes the game shine.

Reactions: Lerox and dima1986

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I see where people are coming from that don't want to scratch every fetish to see progress in the one(s) they like.

Here is what I have I have discovered in my routes. I have one route where I have tried to accumulate every filthy point in the game. After playing through the last release, I have accumulated 41 filthy points on that route, and have experienced everything except the good-wife sex, of course. On another route, I have accumulated only enough filthy points to get all the scenes, so far. On that one, I needed to accumulate 31 filthy points. That means I was able to ignore some things that didn't appeal to me at all. I chose to stiff the movers and Luke Bennett. I was even able to drop a Sam point and a Dylan point. So far, so good. Of course, maybe I will get bitten by not playing nice with the movers. That variable is kept by the game and might be referenced in some future release. Also, it seems reasonable that Sophia will have to play nice with either Bennett or Principal Johnson. I chose Johnson. We'll see how that works out. ... Then on my good-wife route, Dylan will probably have to go join the army. Well, that's his problem, not mine!

Basically, you don't have to choose every filthy scene in the game, but nobody (except the developer) knows what the ramifications of your choices will be.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is actually a completely valid criticism. For instance not sitting on a boys lap while he is teaching you to play some music should not remove the option for you to call a female sexy. I like how there are value points for characters as well and not just "good wife" and "filthy". Hopefully character points mean more than good/filthy points. We have yet to reach any serious sexual content on filthy yet so it's unclear what will happen about this in the future.

The other serious criticism I can think of is good wife path is fairly baron and almost has no content, but at the same time it has an oral sex scene. On the other hand the filthy path lacks any sexual content beyond a kiss on the cheek, and a little rubbing, but is packed with content.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If there won't be any sex with Patricia than what for we are gaining points with Patricia. The more and more points with her must, as I think, lead up to sth.
Lets not forget the museum date with those two college students, if that doesn't lead to them getting it on with sofia and patricia, that'll be a bit disappointing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Lets not forget the museum date with those two college students, if that doesn't lead to them getting it on with sofia and patricia, that'll be a bit disappointing.
It's probably too early for Sophia to do any more than permit some groping, if that. Patricia is a different story, however. No telling what she might be willing to do. If she (say) gives one of the boys a blowjob, how would Sophia react? I hope the developer gives us the chance to find out!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's probably too early for Sophia to do any more than permit some groping, if that. Patricia is a different story, however. No telling what she might be willing to do. If she (say) gives one of the boys a blowjob, how would Sophia react? I hope the developer gives us the chance to find out!
I still don't understnd why Patricia's stuff will be at the end of the game.Seriously day 30?
And please no more "accidental" bumping on cocks.It happen way too many times so far.He better think of a new way to progress the corruption.

Reactions: torkenstiem
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes