armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i dont know lust and passion answer me that the first daring lesbian scene will happen on day 11.answer on page 214. another super big upgrade for day 11?
Well,that/playable day 11/ will be next year anyway.I wonder how will be the comparison lesbian/no-lesbian events?
My bet is that the first sex on corruption route will be on playable day 13/around 15-17 update of the game/.We now are waiting for 0.055 or update 8/day 7,part one/

Reactions: satoshi36

bombusblack

Feb 24, 2018
First of all, i like this game.
Very good models, many details, individual sounds.......
I play the filthy route until the end.
But there was no sex event, not even with the husband.
Did i overlooked something ?
Should i play the good wife route ? Is there any sex scene ?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
The author wrote - At playable day 9 will be the first beach visit.
Looking for a good wife's glasses. And go with her husband to a musical event at 0.03

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No actual sex even with husband even on good wife route.The best you can get there is a blowjob.Damn that sounds way too much like SU:)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Not just this game but most devs are teasing nowadays, sex scenes are coming after a year work. This is kinda frustrating. That's why i prefer SS or AEA or games like that. They tease the hell out of player then after sex scenes devs are saying that the game is about to finish. I am like WTF did i support this game for this? Not sure why they don't use their ace card. Oh well, they are the devs and i am the fan i will never understand them anyway.
As for @snroa12da 's question, you can search the "female protagonist" tag and every game with FP will appear. But if you are into playing with female character who is cheating their husband,boyfriend or fiance, you can check out the games like "Lilly of the Valley" or "Anna exciting affection".. There are games like that but they are in RPG format not Ren'py. However, "Anna exciting affection" is converted to Ren'py by fans.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Weird. L&P's Patreon took a huge hit just now. Dropped from almost 4k back down to ~3.2k. What happened?

Reactions: Lullol

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
new month and he lost like 50 patreons.
EVERY patereon has drop offs around the 1st of the month when people who had monthly payments stop the monthly payment. Over the month they are built up again. So a growing patreon will go up like this:

Jan 1st: 100 patreons Jan 30: 200 patreons
Feb 1st: 180 patreons Feb 28: 350 patreons
March 1st: 300 patreons March 30: 600 patreons
April 1st 525 patreons.... so on and so on, over a month patreon build and build up then drop off at the end of the month. This is from people who do 1 time donations & people whose subscription ran out and they subscribe again later.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Actually, none of the above. Patreon is having a terrible problem right now. It is being experienced across ALL devs. When Patreon will fix it is unknown, but any speculations about any dev's Patreon count or earnings are premature at this juncture.

Reactions: dima1986

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Actually, none of the above. Patreon is having a terrible problem right now. It is being experienced across ALL devs. When Patreon will fix it is unknown, but any speculations about any dev's Patreon count or earnings are premature at this juncture.
holy shit i didnt know that problem.i thought it was the simple new month thing that everybody lost people.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
holy shit i didnt know that problem.i thought it was the simple new month thing that everybody lost people.
It is not unusual for L&P (and any other dev on Patreon) to lose some patreons at the beginning of the month...usually that comes down to 200-300$, not ~800$ though. That's why I thought it weird.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes