Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Was today years old when I found out theres a scene with Amber and Dylan that hints at something if you refuse to do anything with Aiden.
It's pretty damn good too, But unfortunatley you have to end or pretty much end Dylan's, Zac's and Alyssa's storys to get it.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I also hope, this weekend, that someone solves the problem of nuclear fusion, and, also on this weekend, that someone comes up with a good theory about the standard model, because the Higgs boson does not fit.
lockerxx, let's see who wins the bet?
I think it's me :ROFLMAO:
i am a simple i man i only want the sophie/aiden. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just for fun

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
i am a simple i man i only want the sophie/aiden. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just for fun
we need a teaser asap, we are running out of speculation ideas!!! :D
Speaking of which, I guess/I'm afraid it will be something at the end of the event, maybe with Sophia already changed in her clothes. He won't give away the task that easy! (and, yes, I'm now speculating about the teaser!! :LOL:)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
... things wont change much just because we want so. I really went long with this because I have seen people talking about ways to get faster updates, which was hilarious and sad at same time.
Have to agree with your assessment: a fair few of us have developed a gallows humor approach to cope with complex feelings. I mean, we all know at it's base AWAM is little more than an airport lounge romance novel with lots and lots of nudie pics. It is sad that we're spending so much time pissing in the wind, but I also think in the end just trying to have a laugh at our own expense. Misery loves company?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have to agree with your assessment: a fair few of us have developed a gallows humor approach to cope with complex feelings. I mean, we all know at it's base AWAM is little more than an airport lounge romance novel with lots and lots of nudie pics. It is sad that we're spending so much time pissing in the wind, but I also think in the end just trying to have a laugh at our own expense. Misery loves company?
I don't think there's that many nudie pics. Dylan has only now just been able to see Sophia naked in entirety, and even that only if he sneaks around during the Yoga event. And Sam hasn't yet at all. On the Ellie/Patricia route, sure, there's plenty, it's one reason I like it so much.

I don't recall any word from L&P that there's going to be any nudity in this update.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think there's that many nudie pics. Dylan has only now just been able to see Sophia naked in entirety, and even that only if he sneaks around during the Yoga event. And Sam hasn't yet at all. On the Ellie/Patricia route, sure, there's plenty, it's one reason I like it so much.

I don't recall any word from L&P that there's going to be any nudity in this update.
No nothing has been said concerning the nudity or even partial for this update

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

A lot of nudie pics was in comparison to a romance novel you'd find in the bookshop at an airport departure lounge - typically zero. I wasn't comparing AWAM to the typical fuck-fest games found on this site.

Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
do you guys think there's going to be holding hands and touching the fabric in this update?

looking forward to that
Yes Viper, There will be too many fans disappointed if there wasn't. A certain "someone" has been interfering and been acting up during the creative process.
Oh, but don't forget... The rumors of Dylan's naked Pigeons is ground breaking shit. Literally. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
do you guys think there's going to be holding hands and touching the fabric in this update?

looking forward to that
Don't forget the walking to and from locations, and this time around, with pigeons.

Considering that by not doing Aiden's tasks, the class on day 18 was reduced to just 4 renders, so I'm expecting as little again this time around. A few renders of Sophia at the side job, a few renders at the bridal shop, and that will probably be it for my playthrough.

Even day 13 will probably only be Sophia wakes up, goes to class, comes home, gets a haircut. So maybe a dozen or so renders. Maybe 2 dozen if I'm lucky.

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Don't forget the walking to and from locations, and this time around, with pigeons.

Considering that by not doing Aiden's tasks, the class on day 18 was reduced to just 4 renders, so I'm expecting as little again this time around. A few renders of Sophia at the side job, a few renders at the bridal shop, and that will probably be it for my playthrough.

Even day 13 will probably only be Sophia wakes up, goes to class, comes home, gets a haircut. So maybe a dozen or so renders. Maybe 2 dozen if I'm lucky.
and also those renders from every perspective with different DOF settings

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes