Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I refused the blackmail, Sohpia's life isn't going to be dictated by an shithead (I'll go look anyway to find out what happened and what you are discussing here)
I hope that there will be a bit of content on the rest.
Well, if Dylan goes off to boarding school, Ellie is set to wear little to nothing around the house - including now wanting to sunbathe naked in the backyard. Sadly with no Ellie events this playable day, we'll need to wait until at least playable day 16 for the next opportunity.

Dec 30, 2020
It's just a job. I don't think Sophia will go so far as to have sex with all of them.
But if ever something happens with the boys that goes too far, we'll have to tag the game, shotacon, which is dangerous for L&P. Considering his position.
yeah .. otherwise if sofia had a pipiska, ana would surely have fucked everyone in the city and not 7 girls

Reactions: Kobudo27

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We're throwing them all at the wall. So far no one has stuck. So..."We're having a party, Dancin' to the music, played by the DJ, on the radio, the Cokes are in the icebox, popcorn's on the table..."
Never thought I'd hear Sam Cooke on this thread, (one of my favourite artists from when I was a little kid...& still) but given the development time of the VN, there'll probably be an opportunity to throw them all at the wall again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Never thought I'd hear Sam Cooke on this thread, (one of my favourite artists from when I was a little kid...& still) but given the development time of the VN, there'll probably be an opportunity to throw them all at the wall again.
The thread will probably get rife with speculation after this update comes out with what Sam will play at the concert, so maybe sooner than you think.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Or maybe something like this...
I also assumed something similar, but I am inclined to believe that publicly Sofia will not bare her breasts, but being somehow alone with Sam, perhaps not only will show her breasts, but also give him a passionate kiss.

Has anyone slipped over the edge yet and started thinking "show and tell"? Practical-application? View attachment 1147049 View attachment 1147051
There are suggestions that the case will concern Ava and her daughter. But I hope that the boys will not be left out. L&P did not tell us what exactly he considers to be a very personal and hot event for himself. Therefore, everything is covered with darkness and we can only guess what will happen in Miss Myers' house.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes