Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought I played a path/route once where the ladies met up with the college guys at the museum and took the 'tour'. This was shortly after their first encounter. But, it could have been the whiskey! :)
That "No" was answering if the museum date will be next update, which is true. They haven't taken the tour yet, just arranged to meet up at a later date, which will be playable day 14, so still possibly a couple of years away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When talking about Sam's concert or some of the other arcs of the novel, we can fantasize endlessly and end up falling far short of L&P's intentions.
In my opinion, the only juicy event that we can predict with a high probability of coincidence with L&P is the plot of Sofia and Zach when she next goes to his spa salon.
First, she plans to sunbathe naked.
Secondly, she saw Zach naked and she is very interested in how big his penis can be in an excited state.
Third, they would be alone there.
These and many other small and important factors and events that have already happened and will still happen by the time they meet at the spa, suggest that Sofia can take the initiative to see Zach's penis in an excited state.
I don't know what game day Sofia is going to go to the spa, but she probably wants to know how far Zach can go? Depending on when exactly that happens, that's how much Sophia will allow Zach.

It is not possible to talk about other arcs today, something more specific than about Zack.
What are your thoughts on this?
Just please seriously, drop the speculation.
Sophia did indeed think about tanning naked at the salon but Zac told her that tan lines suited her and so did Ellie.
Does Sophia really need to be naked to get Zac excited?I think not

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sophia is already comfortable being naked with Ellie, in Sophia's favourite place to masturbate, being caught several times, both by Dylan and Ellie. Ellie's is the route that requires Sophia and Liam not to be having sex, increasing the chances of Sophia actually being horny during the event. Ellie is also one of the few that can get Sophia wet. All Ellie would need would be to convince Sophia that it'd be okay if she masturbated in front of her, same as how Ellie did in the shower next update. There is also the yet to be had conversations about how "intimate shaving" because of how much Sophia enjoys oral.
Yes, I think concerning Ellie there are two things that are bound to happen, the shaving and the dildo.

• I think it is natural to think that during the next shower, if it ever happens or it is planned, there will be something involving the shaving. Ellie was curious before about the subject, so that can be easily an event that could represent the next step in their relationship. Just the shaving alone could be erotic enough for L&P standards, imagine if they go just a little bit farther.

• the dildo has to come up at some point, one way or another. As I said multiple times, it's like in the plays/movies when there is a gun, it is bound to shot before the end. ;) Now there are infinite possibilities for that. It is natural for the course of the story so far that it could be another mother-daughter dialogue about sex-ed like in the shower (but in Ellie's bedroom this time) and then one thing lead to another etc, either to show how to do a bj or more.
    Another possibility that intrigues me is with the next next update (0.150) and the Nathalie event. Again, without much surprise, we can image that Nathalie finds the dildo while cleaning (like Sophia did) and starts to play with it. It's true it will be a redo of the previous solo event but this time, who knows, maybe Sophia can be more involved.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I think concerning Ellie there are two things that are bound to happen, the shaving and the dildo.

• I think it is natural to think that during the next shower, if it ever happens or it is planned, there will be something involving the shaving. Ellie was curious before about the subject, so that can be easily an event that could represent the next step in their relationship. Just the shaving alone could be erotic enough for L&P standards, imagine if they go just a little bit farther.

• the dildo has to come up at some point, one way or another. As I said multiple times, it's like in the plays/movies when there is a gun, it is bound to shot before the end. ;) Now there are infinite possibilities for that. It is natural for the course of the story so far that it could be another mother-daughter dialogue about sex-ed like in the shower (but in Ellie's bedroom this time) and then one thing lead to another etc, either to show how to do a bj or more.
    Another possibility that intrigues me is with the next next update (0.150) and the Nathalie event. Again, without much surprise, we can image that Nathalie finds the dildo while cleaning (like Sophia did) and start to play with it. It's true it will be a redo of the previous solo event but this time, who knows, maybe Sophia can be more involved.
The dildo has come up already, in the latest shower event. It was a gag gift from her friends. The big dicks of the guys she claims to like actually scare her somewhat, which is why she has never gone the whole way with a guy yet. And why when she can finally have an orgasm, it's just with her fingers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie managed to convince Sophia to kiss Julia.
She could find another ploy to get Sophia to get closer to Nathalie.

Indeed, she could leave her dildo somewhere in particular, to create a situation.

Ellie is a great manipulator.
Why would she try and get Sophia closer to Nathalie though? If anything, even though it was only meant to be a one-off, Ellie convincing Sophia to get closer to Jules is far more likely, but still just speculation. Ellie doesn't even know Nat has the hots for Sophia.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The boy's room will be another one of those places where secrets are kept. Like when Ellie and Sophia share the shower. My favorite fantasy (speculation) is for Ava or Leah to be a Dom and Sophia to end up as a Submissive. Just thought I'd stir the pot and put that out there!
The idea is interesting, also something that does not exist presently in the story but for some reason I don't see L&P going down that route. Those kind of things are really a matter of taste. And as far as I know L&P has taste when it comes to Lesbian stuff but D/S relationship.... It's not known if he likes it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia does things with Nathalie, it will be easier for Ellie to come after and tell her : 'why you did that with her, and me not ? You don't love me ?' Like she did with Patricia. :geek:
Ellie wants Sophia, but she knows she's not ready (perverted enough) so it takes other people for those last barriers to fall.
She uses "Why not me?" with Jules too. That's not in dispute. What is however, is Ellie knowing that Sophia is doing things with Nat. Ellie knows Jules does because they're friends and they discussed their biggest crushes.

But Ellie wasn't there when Sophia was masturbating while watching Nat. Ellie has no way of knowing. And as I've pointed out before (when someone suggested she should become a professional model), Ellie is busy. She's head cheerleader and head dancer in her extra-curricular dance class. Has almost straight-As in school. On her route, currently has a boyfriend and a girlfriend. And Jules can get both Parker women wet in the panties. Why would Ellie even care what the maid is up to?

NoobMaster67

Oct 19, 2020
Ellie managed to convince Sophia to kiss Julia.
She could find another ploy to get Sophia to get closer to Nathalie.

Indeed, she could leave her dildo somewhere in particular, to create a situation.

Ellie is a great manipulator.
There is no doubt that she is a manipulate queen. And
I think Ellie is still manipulating developer. She doesn't want the update to come for 36 days.

• Haha
Reactions: XKJ333

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I was reading through the forum and I find a quote from L&p that stated that for playable days 12,13 and14, there will be some “hot” action . Mostly hetero. And especially end of day 13 and for day 14.
End of day 13 is obviously involving Dylan.
But what other events than the museum guys do we know for day 14 ?

(The quote was from before the previous update came out if someone wants to check. It’s not directly from L&p but from one of his patreons . I didn’t save it and I ‘m too lazy right now to search. Sorry)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe she doesn't need to know specifically that 'Sophia was masturbating while watching Nath'.

However Ellie knows that Sophia is interested in women. She keeps pushing her mother to vice (massare room, club, bathroom, pool (solar cream x2, Julia kiss)...). What could be better than having a young woman at home for this. Maybe there's a collusion or a deal between Nathalie and Ellie ? Who knows ?

So Ellie must foster closeness between Nathalie & Sophia to be sure that she will no longer have any reluctance to take the next step.
There would need to be an event in which both Ellie and Nat were present for your idea to be even remotely feasible. And there is no indication at all when that might be, especially before Ellie disappears or something on playable day 22.

Jules however returns on playable day 16, when there are "several" Ellie events.

Don't get me wrong, I've floated the idea before of Ellie and Nat competing for Sophia's affections, so I've looked into whether or not it's possible. And it's one of those things that I think L&P is just completely uninterested in.

I was reading through the forum and I find a quote from L&p that stated that for playable days 12,13 and14, there will be some “hot” action . Mostly hetero. And especially end of day 13 and for day 14.
End of day 13 is obviously involving Dylan.
But what other events than the museum guys do we know for day 14 ?

(The quote was from before the previous update came out if someone wants to check. It’s not directly from L&p but from one of his patreons . I didn’t save it and I ‘m too lazy right now to search. Sorry)
Ellie's next event is playable day 14 too.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The dildo has come up already, in the latest shower event. It was a gag gift from her friends. The big dicks of the guys she claims to like actually scare her somewhat, which is why she has never gone the whole way with a guy yet. And why when she can finally have an orgasm, it's just with her fingers.
Yes of course, I was talking about what happens next, when it will come back for real use instead of just talking ;)

There would need to be an event in which both Ellie and Nat were present for your idea to be even remotely feasible. And there is no indication at all when that might be, especially before Ellie disappears or something on playable day 22.

Jules however returns on playable day 16, when there are "several" Ellie events.

Don't get me wrong, I've floated the idea before of Ellie and Nat competing for Sophia's affections, so I've looked into whether or not it's possible. And it's one of those things that I think L&P is just completely uninterested in.
I think everybody would love to see that kind of interaction. Beside all the other arguments already mentioned, from a strict technical point of view I don't think it can happen because once again it will mix the paths of the character on different routes, and that it is complicated to deal with, rendering and story-wise.
Obviously it also depends on the role of Nathalie has to play in the story, if it is just a minor side character to increase Sophia's corruption it would be easier to manage I guess.

Ellie's next event is playable day 14 too.
Do you have other reliable intel about the other PD so we can update this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes of course, I was talking about what happens next, when it will come back for real use instead of just talking ;)

I think everybody would love to see that kind of interaction. Beside all the other arguments already mentioned, from a strict technical point of view I don't think it can happen because once again it will mix the paths of the character on different routes, and that it is complicated to deal with, rendering and story-wise.
Obviously it also depends on the role of Nathalie has to play in the story, if it is just a minor side character to increase Sophia's corruption it would be easier to manage I guess.

Do you have other reliable intel about the other PD so we can update this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
Whether it's reliable or not I can't say - it's over two years old, and is woefully incomplete, it just happens to be the best information L&P has decided to grace us with:
Ellie events: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-67#post-1073570
Dylan events: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-267#post-2910682

Other information:
Museum guys: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-245#post-2837102
Playable day 15: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-372#post-3931853
Which we now know if you have full points with Patricia and are doing Aiden's tasks, she will invite Sophia to Zoe's horse-riding ranch.
Movers: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-28#post-626790
Playable day 16 "wild event": https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-43#post-847761
No mention of it being lesbian or hetero, just that it's not with Liam. Since Ellie has "several" events, and there'll be no Dylan, my money is on her.
GW/Threesome: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-33#post-708282 Personally I think this is where Nat is headed in the game.

That's all the information on events I've personally been able to find, either from a direct post from L&P, or a screencap from his Patreon

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes