DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
we always see her into young boys and women we never see her into elder males i wonder what will happen with old gents
They will probly have a heart attack if they are taking viagara and shes giving them a sponge bath or leaning over them with major cleavage or rubbing against their boners

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
His position is still strong, the number of patrons is growing so nothing will change.
But when after 4 months you come up with 800 renders you don't explain 7days/8-10 hours.
That's the problem with people who never worked on VNs of this kind. Do you think that rendering is the only thing I do? Do you know how much time it can take to fit the art to your script? How many times you're sitting there and trying to figure out how to visualize a certain part of your script the best way? How to express a certain scene? Editing and adding dialogues. Writing stuff in your script. Thinking about formulations. Do you think that every scene works the same way and has the same speed doesn't matter if it's rather a simple scene with just two characters outdoors talking or an active, vivid interior scene with many characters with hundreds of poses, meticulously adjusted and complex manual lighting systems? Doesn't matter if you have to create a completely new area which also needs to fit the scene or take an already used one?
Creative work is not a monotonous thing like copying a text day by day like a secretary! You cannot determine the working hours just by the renders per day!
And btw: It's been 3 month since I've started working on the update and not 4!

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2020
That's the problem with people who never worked on VNs of this kind. Do you think that rendering is the only thing I'm doing? Do you know how much time it can take to fit a scene to your script? How many times you're sitting there and trying to figure out how to visualize a certain part of your script the best way? How to express a certain scene? Do you think that every scene works the same way and has the same speed doesn't matter if it's a scene with just two characters outdoors or an interior scene with many characters, meticulously adjusted and complex manual lighting systems? Doesn't matter if you have to create a completely new area which also needs to fit the scene or use an already used one!
Creative work is not a monotonous thing like copying a text day by day! You cannot count the working hours just by the renders per day!
You could work 16 hr. days, 7 days a week, and folks would still think you were out chasing rabbits.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Very rarely. Actually I already decide what I'm going to render during the scene creation process.

I always change things during scene creation because only then I get an image of it and see what's possible and what could work better. Every scene has a base framework where I write what should happen, how, Sophia's reactions, the sense, some crucial dialogues and description etc. Then when I start working on it in Daz Studio I'll do the fine tuning. I'll add and adjust the dialogues. Plus the narrator descriptions. That's why I also said a couple of times why it's difficult to help in this case because I never know 100% how a scene should look like. I got a picture of it and know what should happen. But the details I only know when actual start working on it. But that scripts get edited during a creation process is perfectly normal and happens everywhere in the showbusiness. There's no movie or TV show which doesn't get a bunch of changes during the shooting process.
Oh that's great, happy to know that. Can't wait for the new update :)

Reactions: Bane71

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Very simple!
1) Of course I'm rendering while creating the scenes! Creating a scene takes usually much longer than rendering a scene. That's why if you are working on a very difficult scene the rendering % can go up quicker since it works parallelly. Plus, I always edit the scene before rendering it which also holds me back from working on the "creating scenes" part.
2) The % is anyway vague because the percentage of the events I made before I started with the actual creation of them. Why the created scenes give you the illusion as if I'd work slower at the moment? Very simple. I gave the 2nd side job 30%. It has 10 MS Word pages of text and 224 renders. The Aiden event I gave "only" 20%. But then I had to add some more dialogues and description into it which increased the MS Word pages for this event to 14! And it will have between 260 and 300 renders. Do you get it? While for the 2nd side job I had to render/create maybe just around 37 renders for a 5% jump, for the Aiden event I need to render/create around 70-80! Plus the scenes are technically more difficult to create!
Understood! Thanks for the answer L&P.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You are ignoring the fact that in the game right now there are a lot of renders with different quality. Sophia and the other characters have changed their appearence multiple times and still the people continue playing the game. If there's a game where you can see significant differences between renders is this one. Even the animations have been done different between each other, look at the second to last sex scene with Liam.

The other fact is that the fan renders are done with different assests, if you use the same assests then the quality could be the same. Besides, I only used one example, I didn't say that hire that guy specifically. L&P will continue creating the most of the scenes, I only said that deliver the less relevant ones could be a good option.
I understand that, even played the full game a few weeks ago with no skips.

The quality overall has been increased dramatically. Are renders different? Yes, but it gets better as we go forward in the story.

Not sure if going backwards would be nice.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
That's the problem with people who never worked on VNs of this kind. Do you think that rendering is the only thing I do? Do you know how much time it can take to fit the art to your script? How many times you're sitting there and trying to figure out how to visualize a certain part of your script the best way? How to express a certain scene? Editing and adding dialogues. Writing stuff in your script. Thinking about formulations. Do you think that every scene works the same way and has the same speed doesn't matter if it's rather a simple scene with just two characters outdoors talking or an active, vivid interior scene with many characters with hundreds of poses, meticulously adjusted and complex manual lighting systems? Doesn't matter if you have to create a completely new area which also needs to fit the scene or take an already used one?
Creative work is not a monotonous thing like copying a text day by day like a secretary! You cannot determine the working hours just by the renders per day!
Just a question how long do you think it will take to reach playable day 30? And during that period of time are you going to introduce a new game or keep on working on AWAM.... because it looks like it is going to take 8 to 10 years to complete this project

Reactions: AMUR48

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I understand your passion... but at the end it doesn't matter if many now followers of the game couldn't stick with it through the climax. People ages regularly and so do you. I can't say what you should do to speed up the updates but you should do something, yearly 2-3 updates which only progress single playable day is no way to tell a story. I think instead of introducing new characters any more, you should complete the game with characters already in her life. More characters mean more paths, more environments, more complexity.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I understand your passion... but at the end it doesn't matter if many now followers of the game couldn't stick with it through the climax. People ages regularly and so do you. I can't say what you should do to speed up the updates but you should do something, yearly 2-3 updates which only progress single playable day is no way to tell a story. I think instead of introducing new characters any more, you should complete the game with characters already in her life. More characters mean more paths, more environments, more complexity.
What new characters?

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Tats only patrons worry for me only it's should not go abandon just like project sage even if takes 10 months I have patience. As a non patron im happy if I get a pic every month as a spoiler

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi Lust&Passion , how are you?

What's the problem with that? Every big TV show hire different directors for different chapters and you can't tell the difference of quality between one episode and another in terms of visual aspects. There are even second directors too, who film scenes by their own in the same chapter. Every respectable animation studio has different animators and you can't tell the difference between one drawing and another. Avatar, one of the most successful movies, had like 1000 visual artists. Stephen King has a lot of his stories told in movies by others.

There are even people in the Fan Art Thread that can match your quality, look:
Renders by gkdanuka

But surely there are more devs that can match it too.

You can deliver the secondary scenes to someone else and you still will do the most relevant ones, those that involves seduction, lewd content and animations. You can do the experiment without losing nothing: tell somebody that you are planning to hire a person but he should do a trial period first. You send the script of one scene to the artist you chose, while you work normally in the game in other scenes. Then, days after, you recieve the scene completed. If you don't like the work, you say sorry and you don't hire him. You continue working alone as always and you have lost nothing. But if you like his work, you will reduce the development time. There are a lot of people who create fan arts just for fun and spend a lot of time in it.

Also, there are many potential patrons that you are losing because of the slow development. Games similar in popularity as yours have two or three times more patrons. A game with a huge popularity like this one could have had more than 3000 patrons by now. An asistant would be a good investment.
it should also provide him with all the assets, objects and poses that L&P has purchased and normally uses. Should he do it for free?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The bad part is that Lust&Passion confirmed our suspicions, the most difficult is the script and it consumes most of the time.
I think it's easier for those who speak 2/3/4 foreign languages to understand the process of formulating/rephrasing the sentence until it reaches the intended meaning.
In short, bad news and good news. However I think, when you wake up ... more towards noon as far as I can see :giggle: , and you feel inspired, you'd better start scripting and leave DAZ for less inspired days.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes