nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He is either not completely honest with his information's or he is one of the most disorganized Germans :p
I like stereotypes. Millions of immigrants live in Germany. A good few million with another religion, born in another country and without a drop of foreign blood. Are you putting them in this category: "organized Germans"?
The function creates the organ (Theory of Lamarck - 1809).
Applying this theory to the masses, a society is more organised because it has organised itself or has to organise itself. A longer period of time creates behavioural changes that can be transmitted between generations.
Moses with his 40 years in the desert could not have completely erased the behaviour of his people.

Reactions: summersun

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Let's start with, I love this game and it is fantastic and amazing.

Let's continue with, your creative process is yielding incredible results. Just frustratingly slowly and as a fan (but admittedly not a financial supporter) I want to pump out ideas to speed things up.

To your points,
That's why I also said a couple of times why it's difficult to help in this case because I never know 100% how a scene should look like. I got a picture of it and know what should happen. But the details I only know when actual start working on it.
But that scripts get edited during a creation process is perfectly normal and happens everywhere in the showbusiness.
My personal take on this remark is that it is genuine and sincere but lacks a sense of self-awareness. Of course no production knows 100% how a scene or an event will ultimately turn out. But they sure as heck don't build the sets and call in the the props department and the set decorators, and set the lighting teams to work, and the camera crews and the film loaders and the catering crew and call the actors to the stage, [etc.] without being 90-95% locked down.

The world over there are many many productions that are restricted by budget and schedules which make "a bunch of changes" completely unfeasible. There will be a producer on site nixing anything that could blow a hole in the budget or delay production. This is not a truism for all productions, of course, but I'd suggest that the vast majority do work under incredibly strict constraints.
There's no movie or TV show which doesn't get a bunch of changes during the shooting process.
This is simply not true. Sure, there are some where budgets are looser and production schedules have a lot of buffer time built in but I'd argue this is a minority. Small changes, sure, re-staging a shot within a scene, sure, but generally
speaking definitely not "a bunch of changes".

As a patron-sponsored creator you don't have these constraints and that is exactly what Patreon is supposed to provide - financial support to allow creative freedom. I just wonder if that freedom isn't running amok and perverting a creative process into an obsessive one.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
yes, and i bet a trust.there will only be, 2 updates in 2021. day 13 won´:T START UNTIL JANUARY and end june 2023.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Does anybody else feel that Dylan has become or is becoming a secondary protagonist? We have the ability to somewhat shape his personality he gets to decide if Sam is at the fashion show and we can take control of him during the yoga event. It doesn't bother me, alot of storys switch to another protagonist at points and it can work quite well. So do you guys like having control of Dylan or would you rather just total focus on Sophia's point of view?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anybody else feel that Dylan has become or is becoming a secondary protagonist? We have the ability to somewhat shape his personality he gets to decide if Sam is at the fashion show and we can take control of him during the yoga event. It doesn't bother me, alot of storys switch to another protagonist at points and it can work quite well. So do you guys like having control of Dylan or would you rather just total focus on Sophia's point of view?
I play this game because I enjoy female protagonist games. The game is called "A Wife and Mother" after all. The game description is that of a female protagonist game. The introduction calls Sophia the protagonist.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I've heard of such plans before. But I hope, they´re not true. Because the entire game so far is focused on Sofia. Changing the MC now would turn the whole game upside down and with a lot of the content already hinted at it would not make any sense at all. The entire planned cheating content would neither make sense nor work from Dylan's point of view.

In my eyes that would be the final death blow for the game. Especially after such a long time as we are already being blue balled. It is much more desirable for the developer to slowly get down to business: finally start delivering content.

Jun 12, 2018
His meaning in the game to me is for cuckold, Sophia she is belong to Sam or Aiden.

Reactions: trupervent10001

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Put me down for Sophia only, Pygmy is getting way too much time and scenes. Just let him lose his virginity already & leave mom alone. He should be trying to get with Amber (who already admits she likes him & teases him) or the other girl from yoga

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've heard of such plans before. But I hope, they´re not true. Because the entire game so far is focused on Sofia. Changing the MC now would turn the whole game upside down and with a lot of the content already hinted at it would not make any sense at all. The entire planned cheating content would neither make sense nor work from Dylan's point of view.

In my eyes that would be the final death blow for the game. Especially after such a long time as we are already being blue balled. It is much more desirable for the developer to slowly get down to business: finally start delivering content.
Sophia is the main MC and Dylan is now like the 2nd MC
Dylan.PNG

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
His meaning in the game to me is for cuckold,Sophia is belong to Sam or Aiden.
If she's gonna fuck her daughter she has to fuck her son it's what a good mother would do, equality and all that.

I was in no way saying to stop following Sophia as the MC I was just asking if people like or would take away the ability to shape Dylan in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Put me down for Sophia only, Pygmy is getting way too much time and scenes. Just let him lose his virginity already & leave mom alone. He should be trying to get with Amber (who already admits she likes him & teases him) or the other girl from yoga
Marie. Who Dylan can pursue regardless of being at boarding school or not, unlike Amber and Emma

Reactions: ancienregimele

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
That patreon should have a weekly spoiler just like other big games.
Eases up the wait for some people ad focus the discussion on whats going to happen, just like the Aiden spoilers.

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes