Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia didn't tell the guys in the sauna that she and Patricia are married,
she will automatically tell Liam that she is going to spend the night with her sister and daughter

Please tell me! This is where, what are the guys in the sauna? Where did I miss this? What a day at least. Sofia misses the line with the club because of this.
If you skip Dylan's soccer game and spend time with Ellie instead, you can take her and Patricia to the sauna, meeting the college guys on day 15. If you follow Mamonetti's walkthrough, assuming you want all the major scenes, that's the easiest way to see it

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I've heard of such plans before. But I hope, they´re not true. Because the entire game so far is focused on Sofia. Changing the MC now would turn the whole game upside down and with a lot of the content already hinted at it would not make any sense at all. The entire planned cheating content would neither make sense nor work from Dylan's point of view.

In my eyes that would be the final death blow for the game. Especially after such a long time as we are already being blue balled. It is much more desirable for the developer to slowly get down to business: finally start delivering content.
Sadly, there are already Dylan POV events: he helps Ellie with her computer and of course the yoga scene is retold from his POV. The yoga in particular was just unimaginative dross. So it's reasonable to expect more.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia is the main MC and Dylan is now like the 2nd MC
View attachment 1152940
How can my lack of interest be a wrong conclusion? Weird... Unless there's an expectation that the Dylan POV is going to be so mind-bendingly amazing that I'll realize my whole life has been a great big misunderstanding.

Edit (FWIW): I accept that my life may very well be a great big misunderstanding, but I'm not expecting any Dylan POV events to push me closer to that realization.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How can my lack of interest be a wrong conclusion? Weird... Unless there's an expectation that the Dylan POV is going to be so mind-bendingly amazing that I'll realize my whole life has been a great big misunderstanding.
Edit (FWIW): I accept that my life may very well be a great big misunderstanding, but I'm not expecting any Dylan events to push me towards that conclusion.
Agreed

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sadly, there are already Dylan POV events: he helps Ellie with her computer and of course the yoga scene is retold from his POV. The yoga in particular was just unimaginative dross. So it's reasonable to expect more.
I don't really agree. Ellie/Dylan interests me.
It can bring us something that will make their background grow.

Unfortunately on day 13, we will have to make (again) a sacrifice if we want to see the rest of this storyline.

I don't understand L&P about this.
He brags and says that this storyline will be nice but barely have we seen the first part that we will have to sacrifice it if we follow another route.
The last 3 events of the day 13 are only "or" instead of "and".

It is really frustrating.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes