ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
i try to have the less NTR with the mother except women. Kinda hard you know. I was in the guitar session and didnt have enough point
Let Sam help Sophia with the shopping, and collect every Sam point in that event. Than during the basketball with the boys collect every Dylan and Sam point. At guitar lesson collect every point but don't go to Sam's room for cello lesson.

Reactions: Zolkane
B

BigWamanHunter

I think its pointless to play this game update by update..... Don't know if i got the strength for it but will try to resist playing this game for as many updates as i can.....

B

BigWamanHunter

Haha..... No i definitely wont..... At least till 0.6

I got some other games try and deadpool 2 supercut just got released...... XD

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
There really are no events regarding Dylan and Ellie. That being said just collect as many points as you can Dylan, Ellie, lesbian and filthy through the game. Also collect some Sam points since his and Dylan's plots intertwine and are somewhat dependent of each other.
Well, there is no direct connection between the stories of Dylan and Sam. Dylan will have a line with Sophia and without Sam, like her daughter. Another thing is that there may be some additional scenes, for example the line of Dylan and Sam's mom.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Love this game and I think it has a ton of potential .. but at the moment it's just a tease, a tease! It needs an actual sex scene already!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Love this game and I think it has a ton of potential .. but at the moment it's just a tease, a tease! It needs an actual sex scene already!
At current pacing that would be off... MAYBE a handjob or something on the filthy route, but sex on the good wife route at this point.

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
It's not just teasing, it's just called realism. Sofia is not a whore, to spread her legs after a couple of phrases. The plot develops as it should, everything has its time.
Correct, but while Sofia is not a whore, other characters might be. There could easily be a sex scene involving two other characters just to be keep things ticking along and give the fans what they want.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I‘ve refused the next invitation of Dylan‘s teacher. I don’t like his kind. What do you think, what consequences will that have?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Correct, but while Sofia is not a whore, other characters might be. There could easily be a sex scene involving two other characters just to be keep things ticking along and give the fans what they want.
The author wrote that you can go through the whole game without ever having entered into any relationship with anyone. What stories to develop depends only on you. But I consider the lines of Dylan and Elli to be the main ones.
I‘ve refused the next invitation of Dylan‘s teacher. I don’t like his kind. What do you think, what consequences will that have?
Teacher Dylan is not liked by many, including myself, but there will be an opportunity to deceive him, as I understand it. From the evaluation of Dylan depends on his education, admission to college. Sophia should not give a damn about the future of her son. I think the plot will change a lot from this.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes