BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Well, looks like he's going for the "I need to teach my son about girls by using myself as example" route as an entry point for the Sophia-Dylan pairing. I suppose there really isn't a realistic way to make that particular fetish happen so I guess I can live with it.

Pacing was again slow. As expected by L&P. Was a bit surprised that he even would postpone the rather tame "bikini-offer" to the day after...over all I must say I imagined the start of the Ellie and Dylan routes to be more...I don't know...distinct?
Especially Ellie's part was again Sophia just reacting to someone's else query, instead of actually showing some agency.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
That's why i stoped playing this game a while ago, just to avoid future frustration... reading the comments is enough for me to understand what's going on

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Okish update tho it still obviously cutted in pieces. I guess it can't be expected from him to bring his previous quality to the game. It's also kinda annoying that this dumbing incest route is being pushed so hard but I guess reason can't be expected on Patreon. At least Sam had some small scene and if it wasn't for this developer I think Darnell could have a shot as well.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.055] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.84GB

Download PC (402MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

wrong game
HighSchoolCrushSimulator-04-pc-crunched.7z (152.62 MB) ??

Reactions: Matthew793 and bas

assg46

May 25, 2017

void, fileupload and workupload redirects me to High school crush simulator instead of A Wife And Mother :)

Reactions: bas

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I guess the positive part about this update is that L&P finally cut down on his "I must render everything" mentality a bit. It was noticeable how a lot less renders were used to cover a lot more text than before (that whole Ellie shower thing was a back and forth between two different renders for like half the event)...he also employs descriptive lines (than x happened and Sophia went to y) without renders more often.

I think if he had done it like he used to from 0.1 to 0.4 he would have taken at least twice as long to finish this 0.05 increment.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes