dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I guess the positive part about this update is that L&P finally cut down on his "I must render everything" mentality a bit. It was noticeable how a lot less renders were used to cover a lot more text than before (that whole Ellie shower thing was a back and forth between two different renders for like half the event)...he also employs descriptive lines (than x happened and Sophia went to y) without renders more often.

I think if he had done it like he used to from 0.1 to 0.4 he would have taken at least twice as long to finish this 0.05 increment.
Unfortunately a small number of pictures is a minus. It is important to follow the golden mean.

Reactions: Ignazzio and da_paj

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Unfortunately a small number of pictures is a minus. It is important to follow the golden mean.
I see where you are coming from, but I really think it is a good thing for this game. The renders that are there are still the usual high quality and quite frankly -and even though I enjoy it- he still manages to move veeery slowly despite employing this "fast forward" method.

Tbh, the announced cut down on many of the side character content hurt a lot more...to me at least.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This is one of the rare adult games that i can play it without having a hard on! And mother character cannot even put bikini when her son is near? I mean, my family members are wearing bikini all the time when i am with them. This is beyond prude... This was the negative side of game. There are ofc positive things, for example, renders are very well designed. He clearly thinks that every detail when rendering a scene. I cannot find a mistake. Story is cool and mostly realistic. I said mostly because MC is super prude it makes it unrealistic. Characters are hot. Even minor ones. I will play this game as a romance novel. With zero expectation. Overall, good game and deserve to be supported but if you are here for a fap don't give a single $$$ money to developer. At least not right now and it seems it will take quite time.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I have one problem: Sophia does not wash with Ellie in the bathroom, although Ellie's glasses and the bad wife are at the maximum. Is this a demo version bug or have I not done something?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is one of the rare adult games that i can play it without having a hard on! And mother character cannot even put bikini when her son is near? I mean, my family members are wearing bikini all the time when i am with them. This is beyond prude... This was the negative side of game. There are ofc positive things, for example, renders are very well designed. He clearly thinks that every detail when rendering a scene. I cannot find a mistake. Story is cool and mostly realistic. I said mostly because MC is super prude it makes it unrealistic. Characters are hot. Even minor ones. I will play this game as a romance novel. With zero expectation. Overall, good game and deserve to be supported but if you are here for a fap don't give a single $$$ money to developer. At least not right now and it seems it will take quite time.
I see nothing prude about a somewhat conservative mother not wanting to tempt her teenage son with a bikini. I doubt she has bikini for "sunbathing alone moments" only. She would probably be fine with it on a public beach where it's common. IMO I find her shy personality refreshing and unusual for a female protagonist. As I keep saying it's important to see the bigger picture.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
So many bugs, i didnt see all Ellie scenes.
Already understood. I just downloaded the save in a different language, so the error appeared. English is not mine. I have a few more days to wait until they translate into my language.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have one problem: Sophia does not wash with Ellie in the bathroom, although Ellie's glasses and the bad wife are at the maximum. Is this a demo version bug or have I not done something?
Yep, had to start over to see everything working as it should. It happens with Ren'py games.

K9

May 28, 2017
The shower problem and another come from the fact that a couple of variables (thugs in the subway and sharing a cabin with Ellie in the clothes' store) are not defined the way they should be if you're using an old save.

You'll have to replay from day 12 if you have the saves, or you can use the save I join (start of day 14, max filthy and lesbian).

Jul 19, 2017
I was expecting more of Dylan opening route since in Ellie's we got some nude scenes well I think is normal that a daughter-mother relation would be closer than a mother-son in terms of showing off their bodies.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I was expecting more of Dylan opening route since in Ellie's we got some nude scenes well I think is normal that a daughter-mother relation would be closer than a mother-son in terms of showing off their bodies.
I also wanted more. This is only the beginning, there will be a lot of frank scenes Dylan and Sofia.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Well I suggested a few pages back that L&P needed to sexy it back up again. For me this was Job done. Much sexier and back to how it was earlier on.

Also hats off to L&P as they have put out several updates since Spring while other Developers have yet to put out 1 update which has other Forums on F95 raging with frustration.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: D-Vine and zampa

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Found this bug.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11141, in <module>
NameError: name 'day12_Thugs_DIDNT_attack_Sophia_in_subway' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 11141, in script
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\New folder (4)\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11141, in <module>
NameError: name 'day12_Thugs_DIDNT_attack_Sophia_in_subway' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.055 0.055
Wed Aug 08 06:00:49 2018

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes