redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a Cg with Ellie or Sophia in shower from front view? i mean boobs
Cause i have an error and i can't see all dialogue

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I see nothing prude about a somewhat conservative mother not wanting to tempt her teenage son with a bikini. I doubt she has bikini for "sunbathing alone moments" only. She would probably be fine with it on a public beach where it's common. IMO I find her shy personality refreshing and unusual for a female protagonist. As I keep saying it's important to see the bigger picture.
Man dunno your life style but in real world, family members wear bikini in front of their son&daughter or even relatives all the time. This is not my opinion btw, it is a comman thing. I am speaking generally btw. There might be minority of people who doesn't do that. However, considering Sophia's lifestyle, she should be more open.

Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017
Well,I don't know how to judge this update:
Something is good,like the shower scene with daughter, but something else is a little bit disappointing,like the Dylan's scene in the pool.
Generally,I think that all the Dylan's arc is too slow in term of progress.

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
Man dunno your life style but in real world, family members wear bikini in front of their son&daughter or even relatives all the time. This is not my opinion btw, it is a comman thing. I am speaking generally btw. There might be minority of people who doesn't do that. However, considering Sophia's lifestyle, she should be more open.
I know right? I would say 99% does it. There is nothing sexual about wearing a bikini in front of your family. I understand that author wants to milk as much from this as possible, but there is no need to go into such levels that are not even logical for a common family in real world.

And considering that Sophia had already become somewhat ''filthy'' (by my path at least), wearing bikini in front of her son should be very easy for her to do and not giving her any 2nd thoughts about it whatsoever.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
I think I'm going to give up on this one. It had so much potential but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless the overall design of this game changes when it comes to these stats so that it doesn't force you don't paths you don't care about just to see the content you want, I'm out. And it's a shame because, again, there was SOOOOO much potential here.

K9

May 28, 2017
Fair enough. Stupid question, but what does the filthy stat do exactly, other than the obvious?
'Loosen' Sophia's mind, so she's more willing to do daring things. In game terms, you need to have a minimum amount of points to be able to make some of the most daring choices.

('Daring' by this game's standard, conditions may apply.)

Reactions: Zontany and zampa

K9

May 28, 2017
I think I'm going to give up on this one. It had so much potential but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless the overall design of this game changes when it comes to these stats so that it doesn't force you don't paths you don't care about just to see the content you want, I'm out. And it's a shame because, again, there was SOOOOO much potential here.
You can always open a save with Save Editor ( ) and add a bazillion filthy points.

Doesn't fix the problem with the game, but it allows you to play the lesbian scenes while ignoring the rest.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
You can always open a save with Save Editor ( ) and add a bazillion filthy points.

Doesn't fix the problem with the game, but it allows you to play the lesbian scenes while ignoring the rest.
While that is an option, as you said, it doesn't fix the problem with the game. The thing is I shouldn't have to resort to such measures to play the game properly, it should be better designed in the first place.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another quite pointless update. theres too much scenes that we dont need.
its a sex game not a novella for old women. i think this slice of life approach dont work. what we need is more p.o.v. and selected scenes where something important need our choice. with that huge download size its just waste of bandwidth.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes