roro

May 29, 2017
I havent played the last two updates of the game which was and still is hard to do. Planning to play the next one...
I really love the dev's approach to the story continuation and the slow pace. I believe it brings out the realizm of the story and though I would love to see sophia doing every character in the VN, I would like it to be as realistic as possible.
I truly understand the frustration some of us having, but I can't understand the claims about blue-balling. The easiest thing the dev could do was to add some hj, bj, vag, anal and/or dp scenes as soon as possible to please the majority of us pervs, to gain in patrons much quicker and to avoid those accusations. The fact he is not doing all of that shoult not be hold against him. It shows he is staying true to his vision and to what he promised in the first place and I respect him for that.
I believe most of the complains arround here are based on a wrong comparison to other adult games, and especially to the moral (or lack of...) of the characters in these games.
Imagine a normal middle-aged beautiful and smart mother, just beginning her journey to sexual corruption. How many days do you think she will eventually need in order to cheat her husband, become a lesbian, have sex with her son and participate in a gangbang? The dev said it will take 30 playable days and I trust him with that.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Fair enough. Stupid question, but what does the filthy stat do exactly, other than the obvious?
We've ALL been wondering the same thing. Lol
I believe if you can get it "above 9,000"- you get to see her ankles peeking out from the bottom or her dress or maybe her slip will show if she sits down. How ribald. *Tsk, tsk* My, my, my, has Hester Prynne no shame...? :p

Reactions: plrdls and Zontany

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I havent played the last two updates of the game which was and still is hard to do. Planning to play the next one...
I really love the dev's approach to the story continuation and the slow pace. I believe it brings out the realizm of the story and though I would love to see sophia doing every character in the VN, I would like it to be as realistic as possible.
I truly understand the frustration some of us having, but I can't understand the claims about blue-balling. The easiest thing the dev could do was to add some hj, bj, vag, anal and/or dp scenes as soon as possible to please the majority of us pervs, to gain in patrons much quicker and to avoid those accusations. The fact he is not doing all of that shoult not be hold against him. It shows he is staying true to his vision and to what he promised in the first place and I respect him for that.
I believe most of the complains arround here are based on a wrong comparison to other adult games, and especially to the moral (or lack of...) of the characters in these games.
Imagine a normal middle-aged beautiful and smart mother, just beginning her journey to sexual corruption. How many days do you think she will eventually need in order to cheat her husband, become a lesbian, have sex with her son and participate in a gangbang? The dev said it will take 30 playable days and I trust him with that.
Actualy adding HJ and BJ is way more unrealistic than adding sex.How many times you get a HJ or BJ from the girl you just met?Isn't the sex more common in RL.In most cases we didn''t even reach the blowjob.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
I also believe there seems to be some cut content compared to older versions. For example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This too is disappointing and seems to be another fault with trying to play in a certain way. Not only are the more recent options unrealistically out of reach, but it seems earlier ones are being retconned away too? I used to be one of the staunchest supporters of this game, but the design decisions with each update seem to be getting more and more questionable. And in the above cases I don't even know why these things are happening because there are no messages that clue me into why something that was possible in an earlier build is suddenly not.
For this update I started a fresh game and fast skipped my way to the new content. All scenes you described in your spoiler are still in the game...

Reactions: plrdls

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Did he at least add something new ? .. or just corrected some stuff?
Seeing it's just 0.55 I guess the latter?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Actualy adding HJ and BJ is way more unrealistic than adding sex.How many times you get a HJ or BJ from the girl you just met?Isn't the sex more common in RL.In most cases we didn''t even reach the blowjob.
I don't agree. Groping would be first base, a hand job second base, blowjob third base and spreading her legs would be a home run. But, today's standards are a lot different than when I was whipper snapper.

Reactions: rKnight

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am getting some errors while trying to read this thread... are mods on the deleting rampage again? :closedeyesmile:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I don't agree. Groping would be first base, a hand job second base, blowjob third base and spreading her legs would be a home run. But, today's standards are a lot different than when I was whipper snapper.
Today looks like this. Groping on first date together with kissing and sex. Blowjobs and Handjobs come afterwards :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well in this time the blowjob is the last stage.Some girls agreed even on anal but are against BJ:(

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes