Bunta

May 6, 2018
Was it just me or nothing happened on Dylan's path with you guys too? Just that scene on the pool and nothing more?
We had hotter scenes (if it can be called that way) than this in the previous updates, I knew I could not expect too much but i did not think it would be so weak.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
And know, like Dev said earlier, he will took time until end of month 25-30 for vacation or something. Until then we won't have any update.

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
wow in the USA a lot of moms, daughters , sisters, sons and dads just walk around the house in their under ware. Not sure what Sophia's problem is with a bikini in front of people.

Reactions: plrdls

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
L&P pls dont let the events go by so quickly. You were doing a fantastic job taking it slow and writing Spphia's monologue. It felt good , it felt realistic, and that are some of the top points of this game. 100 renders for 7 events dont cut it, its not your style. At least pls cut the number of events . That peeking Sam scene deserved so much more than just rapidly ending :/
Take your time man. Take it slow but deliver the quality you have been known to dish out.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Ugh, considering all the errors I get, I presume old saves don't work again... :( Well, start from scratch again... FF through Tab button

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Today looks like this. Groping on first date together with kissing and sex. Blowjobs and Handjobs come afterwards :)
Well in this time the blowjob is the last stage.Some girls agreed even on anal but are against BJ:(
I don't know what to say, this actually makes me sad. No wonder relationships don't last anymore. Theres no build up to get to the prize. On some levels, I can understand Sophia's perspective to lewd behavior, because shes been "coddled and protected" for so long. But going by what you guys are saying, it really shouldn't be a big deal for a girl to spread her legs for anyone, given the same situations that Sophia gets herself into.

Reactions: rKnight

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Was it just me or nothing happened on Dylan's path with you guys too? Just that scene on the pool and nothing more?
We had hotter scenes (if it can be called that way) than this in the previous updates, I knew I could not expect too much but i did not think it would be so weak.
I actually liked it more than the beginning of Ellie's path. It's the first time Sophia actively promises to do something sexy (wear that bikini) in exchange for Dylan doing some chores.

That is imo more "corrupted" than simply sharing a huge ass shower (with two shower heads?) with her daughter for practical reasons.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
can someone up a save file v0.5 with the points I need for Ellie's and Sophia in shower together pls

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I cant seem to get the save file working.

Putting it in User/AppData/Roaming/renPy/awifeandmother

and also in the game folder itself, but it doesnt show up..
any advice?

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
I cant seem to get the save file working.

Putting it in User/AppData/Roaming/renPy/awifeandmother

and also in the game folder itself, but it doesnt show up..
any advice?
Go to the location where you unpacked the game, then:

'A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\game\saves' folder, and put the save there.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes