DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
All those errors can be "managed". Just enable developers console (by using unren - you will enable using SHIFT+O during the game) and then a few screens before that error just open the console (SHIFT+O) and type the name of the variable in your error, which is not defined (day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room is your example) and add = 0 or = 1. So full sentence will be day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room = 1 - this means (i think) that Sophia was in fitting room with Ellie. = 0 means she wasn't. I hope i am right, but i avoided all errors using it. Press ENTER and then press ESC to return to the game and continue. If you encounter another "not defined" error - use the same procedure. I used it three or four times in this update. Beware - all characters as case sensitive.
Thanks, I'll give that a test.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I post a save just at beginning of day.
Good Wife: 3
Filthy: 42
Lesbian Temptation: 12
Dylan: 16
Ellie: 10
Sam: 24
Patricia: 7
I'm sorry but for the rapist guys what choice did you do the next day in the your saved file?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This game has so much potential but it's such a fucking slow burner. Might be good to play in a decade or two when he finally give us a sex scene.

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty poor attempt at an update if I'm honest, there is barely 10 minutes of playtime and that includes reading all the text.

I had a lot of time for this dev after the initial release of this game. But after a promising start, things have gone downhill ever since. The endless teasing and overall lack of adult content are beginning to annoy, so much so that I have cancelled my Patreon. I wasn't the only frustrated patron either.

I do not doubt this devs talent, I just think he is milking his patrons for all they're worth with this constant teasing.

Reactions: Parthornax

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Pretty poor attempt at an update if I'm honest, there is barely 10 minutes of playtime and that includes reading all the text.

I had a lot of time for this dev after the initial release of this game. But after a promising start, things have gone downhill ever since. The endless teasing and overall lack of adult content are beginning to annoy,
I think the core problem is not the speed in which the game events unfold. That kind of slow burn is actually refreshing and unique.

Everyone is complaining that Sophia hasn't done anything filthy yet in the filthy route...but if you consider that we are just reaching 20% of the overall planed content with the *next* update (0.6), it is still rather early in the story.

The actual problem is simply lack of manpower. He has an unusual high output of high quality renders per month (more than most other devs), but his style of story telling eats up way too many renders.

so much so that I have cancelled my Patreon. I wasn't the only frustrated patron either.
It is the same with every update. He is gaining more patreons per month than he is losing so overall I would think most people enjoy his work.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
All those errors can be "managed". Just enable developers console (by using unren - you will enable using SHIFT+O during the game) and then a few screens before that error just open the console (SHIFT+O) and type the name of the variable in your error, which is not defined (day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room is your example) and add = 0 or = 1. So full sentence will be day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room = 1 - this means (i think) that Sophia was in fitting room with Ellie. = 0 means she wasn't. I hope i am right, but i avoided all errors using it. Press ENTER and then press ESC to return to the game and continue. If you encounter another "not defined" error - use the same procedure. I used it three or four times in this update. Beware - all characters as case sensitive.
Thanks for the suggestion!

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
What a joke! Wait for playable day 7 and then you will see something. Hahaha. How updates goes we see less & less. Next update probably we will see bra string and that should be vow moment x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Jimmybob

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
If this is "playable" day 7, L&P better add another pervert to the story that doesn't understand the meaning of the word, NO or STOP. The 30th playable day will be here before you know it and all we will still be getting is shower scenes.

Reactions: rKnight

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Playing the Filthy Wife. No sex. Can't imagine the Good Wife path having any sex either. Unless with her husband. What a crime that would be in this sort of VN!

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I think the game is great but, come on man there are already 5 or 6 updates and there is no content, who care about good wife.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but most variables that are tested in this game use 'True' and 'False' rather than '1' and '0', per the Variable Viewer. Perhaps the program treats both sets of values equally. I don't know. But I used the former set, just to be safe. It seems to work fine that way.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes