guixyz

Apr 23, 2017
Please update the first side with information that old save don´t work.

It is not the first time the save work not correct with a update.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined
Get unren.bat
Enable developer options.
Shift-O
day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room = True
(or False, your choice. True lets them shower together.)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for another update!
I haven't had time to look at it myself yet.

I'm just here letting you guys know that in case any of you is using version 2.4.10 of my transparency patch in this game and is experiencing ugly black thick insensitive text in the game menus, this problem is resolved in the spanking new v2.4.11 of the patch.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, does the game run after you close it? I just started right before Day !3 and she's talking about a "subway attack" that I don't remember playing/witnessing...
Does anybody know why this is OR where this event was supposedly supposed to happen? She just sat on the bed and told her husband about it, but I'm sittin' her scratchin' my head wondering what in the Hell she's talking about... Lol

Update: WT Actual F?! I just reloaded the game from the same exact point and now there's no mention of- she just wishes her husband well as he leaves for work... This is most odd.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 134197
After many updates ... some people still thinking this games as easy corrupt, meet & fuck games.

Let me tell you bois ... this is not it, your rage are pointless. This game is truly different and won't be go to "Downhill".

There's a tons of quick to fuck games if you can't accept this game progression.
I guarantee you otherwise as the build up is to long and the sex scenes will be dissapointing. But i explained that for days. I will sit back and see the ppl in disbelief once it occurs :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The translation, if there was one, is odd at times. A lot of formal, unnatural words in there that are correct grammar wise, but are words native english speakers wouldn't use in everyday conversation. I also get the feeling the author is foreign because of other oddities, like not wearing a bikini around the son. Makes Sophia seem super weird. In the US, Moms in bikinis take their kids to the beach all the damn time. But it would make sense if the author's from a different country that he'd think that it's inappropriate. It would explain why Sophia seems like an amish person sometimes.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Um, does the game run after you close it? I just started right before Day !3 and she's talking about a "subway attack" that I don't remember playing/witnessing...
Does anybody know why this is OR where this event was supposedly supposed to happen? She just sat on the bed and told her husband about it, but I'm sittin' her scratchin' my head wondering what in the Hell she's talking about... Lol

Update: WT Actual F?! I just reloaded the game from the same exact point and now there's no mention of- she just wishes her husband well as he leaves for work... This is most odd.
I took the subway, but no options occurred and I was in skip. Didn't notice anything bad, but it was going fast.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Cartel10

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for the this great game, mate! I finished the new episode just now and that was great! That game is not like meet and fuck games. That game have a story. The story is going with slowly i like that. When will you publish the new episode? Can you make foresight?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I believe this question has been asked before, but srsly- are there any cheat codes for this? I just had the scene with her and Dylan at the pool and (I'm TRYING desperately to corrupt her at every turn), but it said that my "Relationship isn't high enough"- I just want to tweak some of these numbers, because it seems like there are points and/or opportunities that you aren't being given to get these points.

So, seriously, are there cheat codes for this game?

Isn't it bad enough that we get stone-walled by her prim & prissy attitude WHILE we're trying to corrupt her and then when were given yet another option to do it- it's stripped (oh wait, she'd never "strip", what was I thinking..) away from us!? :)

vultron

May 19, 2018
I think it would actually be uncomfortable to have a mom who was attractive if for no other reason than my pervy teenage friends. xD

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I guarantee you otherwise as the build up is to long and the sex scenes will be dissapointing. But i explained that for days. I will sit back and see the ppl in disbelief once it occurs :)
I really don't understand those satisfaction, wanting anyone I'm dislike to go failing. For me, I better give advice to the developer than wanting their product to fail. My satisfaction is playing good games, and my other satisfaction is to advice them not making bad games.

If developer aren't dwell in this thread anymore, then there probably discord of him/her. If there's no other mean necessary to advice or suggest or contact the dev, then I prefer to shut my mouth. If I still discontent with the game, I leave and make a note to myself that this or that particular games is shit and not to be re-visit anymore in the future.

I'm no hypocrite that I do similar thing like you do before, once or two, try to spread the hate & dislike the developer and wanting him to go down. Then I set back & reflect ... "The hell what I'm doing ?". Then I prefer positivity or just shut my mouth & move on with my life, instead lingering and do nothing but destruction.

For long progression, it is what it is. If you got to library or book store, there's many kind of story. There are short, there are middle, there are thick book and there are divide into parts. Each has own story telling and style. Why would I want this game to be the same as any other games ???

I like The Twist when I want to quick fap, I play VN games when want to read some adult story, and I play this & that for the purpose of that games. If I treat all games the same, then I will always be grumble all the times ... comparing this & that games ... this better, that awful, bla bla bla ... nothing will ever stop when following one egos.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Playing the Filthy Wife. No sex. Can't imagine the Good Wife path having any sex either. Unless with her husband. What a crime that would be in this sort of VN!
On my first file, I did a good bi curious wife and I had multiple sex scenes with her husband. Don't know about the full filthy wife path, however.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes