torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The main thing that bothers me about this game is how Sophia reacts to all sexual situations. In this release she practically has a stroke because she has to shower with her daughter, and then is seen in a bikini by her son. Really? Where would that actually be a such big deal? Especially after she is supposed to have gained some lustful tendencies through her previous activities.
I can't see any action between Sophia and someone else happening before day 12ish or later, based on her personality. IF something does happen, it would feel like its rushed, unless its nothing more than french kissing the mailman.

Reactions: rKnight

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 10725, in script
  File "V:\Adult\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "V:\Adult\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "V:\Adult\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.055 0.055
Thu Aug 09 07:58:09 2018
pushing ignore game continuous but then another error comes soon...

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
errors again? is the dev trolling us? i ain't starting a new game every update. i'm skipping this one fuck this

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11052, in <module>
NameError: name 'day14_Sophia_shared_shower_with_Ellie' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 11052, in script
  File "V:\Adult\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
  File "V:\Adult\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.055-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11052, in <module>
NameError: name 'day14_Sophia_shared_shower_with_Ellie' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Aug 09 08:00:49 2018

pushing ignore game continuous but then another error comes soon...

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11141, in <module>
NameError: name 'day12_Thugs_DIDNT_attack_Sophia_in_subway' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 11141, in script
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 11141, in <module>
NameError: name 'day12_Thugs_DIDNT_attack_Sophia_in_subway' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Aug 09 08:03:58 2018
too many errors, what the heck....:(

Reactions: pgXIII

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Some of those errors can be fixed by using the console. Just look at the "NameError" line for the variable giving trouble, then type the variable in the console and add "=1" / "=0" or "=True" / "=False" on the screen just before the error.

ex. day12_Thugs_DIDNT_attack_Sophia_in_subway=True

Where would that actually be a such big deal? Especially after she is supposed to have gained some lustful tendencies through her previous activities.
Actually, different responses based on comparative Filthy / Good Wife / Lesbian Temptation levels would be great. There doesn't even need to be new renders, just changing text. Although, it may take more time to code it in.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
After playing this last bit and seeing the dialog I think I figured out where I missed a point. it mentioned the mom falling in athe pool and Dylan seeing her in a wet t-shirt. Anyone know where I missed this scene at?
It is in the scene where she gives Dylan and Sam a swimming lesson. You must choose not to change into her swimsuit. Eventually she will fall in the pool and then go change into her swimsuit to continue the lesson.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It is in the scene where she gives Dylan and Sam a swimming lesson. You must choose not to change into her swimsuit. Eventually she will fall in the pool and then go change into her swimsuit to continue the lesson.
Ah! Thank You!. I replayed it twice trying to figure out where I missed something.

K9

May 28, 2017
Interesting
I played the game all new today and I still miss 1 point with Filthy, 1 point with Dylan and 1 point with Sam also I tried all different routes till the next decision. But I always decided that Dylan keeps quiet because there didn't seemed to be a difference.
I have no ideas, where the points are left.
Did you play the videogame with the boys, listen to Sam and let them get excited over it? It leads to 1 point with each boy and 1 point of Filthy IIRC, and it's easy to miss.

Also, Dylan keeping quiet gives 1 more point in a variable each time, that will probably play a role later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: critter

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually, different responses based on comparative Filthy / Good Wife / Lesbian Temptation levels would be great. There doesn't even need to be new renders, just changing text. Although, it may take more time to code it in.
I haven't even played the Good Wife route for this release yet. The dialogue would be a little too prudish, even for that route. For Filthy Wife, it's just ludicrous.

By the way, I think the slow (glacial?) build-up in this game, even with the filthiest choices, is just fine. I would just like to see more realistic words coming out of Sophia's mouth. She may have been sheltered most of her life, but I doubt that she was raised in Saudi Arabia. Her way of thinking about sexual matters should have evolved by now, at least to abandon outright prudery.

Reactions: lockhear

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The lost Dylan Point: when fucking Sam and Dylan play PlayStation/XBox ... you should hear to Sam.
Nope. I got that one. Pretty sure this is where I lost the point.

Thanks though.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
@misterday is right, however -
I think the 'Ivan and the Movers' story-line has been written out of the game.

Ivan had the thing with Sophia, telling her to call him to fix the lock on the Bathroom door, but then in a later update we were told that it had been fixed already, thus removing the only (apparent & foreshadowed) reason for Ivan and the Movers to come back into the story.
I could very well be wrong about this...

However LustandPassion did say around Update 0.3 that he would be removing some side-stories from the game, mainly to condense the story down to just the bigger Plot-lines and satisfy the complainers who wanted faster 'releases'.
Can anyone confirm if I'm wrong? (please, I'd like to be wrong)

Reactions: misterday
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes