K9

May 28, 2017
Playing this game for the first time, and tips for me?
It's really simple. There's 3 stats and there's relationship values. Every choice tells you what you get.

Either you go the Good Wife path, or you try to get Filthy as high as possible. If you want to see lesbian stuff, you'll have to raise Lesbian Tentation, but you'll need Filthy to be high too to make certain lesbian-leaning choices.

Any + with the name of a character is relationship value, try to get them as high as you can with the characters that interest you.

Reactions: datastorm3600

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
It's really simple. There's 3 stats and there's relationship values. Every choice tells you what you get.

Either you go the Good Wife path, or you try to get Filthy as high as possible. If you want to see lesbian stuff, you'll have to raise Lesbian Tentation, but you'll need Filthy to be high too to make certain lesbian-leaning choices.

Any + with the name of a character is relationship value, try to get them as high as you can with the characters that interest you.
Thanks man, one more question, which path have more lewd content?

K9

May 28, 2017
Thanks man, one more question, which path have more lewd content?
There's almost no lewd content so far, it's the story of a prim and proper (level: amish) woman commencing her journey towards corruption. There's some light touching and lots of building on the Filthy and Lesbian paths, and a blowjob on the Good Wife path, or so I hear, I didn't play that path.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I believe this question has been asked before, but srsly- are there any cheat codes for this? I just had the scene with her and Dylan at the pool and (I'm TRYING desperately to corrupt her at every turn), but it said that my "Relationship isn't high enough"- I just want to tweak some of these numbers, because it seems like there are points and/or opportunities that you aren't being given to get these points.

So, seriously, are there cheat codes for this game?

Isn't it bad enough that we get stone-walled by her prim & prissy attitude WHILE we're trying to corrupt her and then when were given yet another option to do it- it's stripped (oh wait, she'd never "strip", what was I thinking..) away from us!? :)
I hate when any game gives you an option you are not able to select. Though, so say it is there so in the future it will be active, or because it will eventually be active and it was easier to add all the options at once.
I swear I got every son point, but the last option it said I was one point short. It may be that some of the no point options lead to point options, which gets confusing.

Reactions: Safetydummy

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
@misterday is right, however -
I think the 'Ivan and the Movers' story-line has been written out of the game.

Ivan had the thing with Sophia, telling her to call him to fix the lock on the Bathroom door, but then in a later update we were told that it had been fixed already, thus removing the only (apparent & foreshadowed) reason for Ivan and the Movers to come back into the story.
I could very well be wrong about this...

However LustandPassion did say around Update 0.3 that he would be removing some side-stories from the game, mainly to condense the story down to just the bigger Plot-lines and satisfy the complainers who wanted faster 'releases'.
Can anyone confirm if I'm wrong? (please, I'd like to be wrong)
I don't think Ivan was ever intended to go anywhere, like the scenes where her clothes magically fall off, it was just filler. The reality is the game is pushing things in terms of file size, even renpy has its limits. The game will have to be split into parts, like DMD. The problem is, there's really no good way to carry over the points system. This is why writing random scenes just to make the game seem longer is a bad idea. The best writers make every scene count and forward the characters. This game does the opposite, we hardly learn anything about the characters other than this is a BIZARRE FUCKING UNIVERSE where clothes fall off by themselves. Mostly because the early updates of DMD used to do that shit, he seems to have taken all the wrong lessons from that game. It got good when the characters got more personality instead of just getting their shirts wet.

As I've said, Sophia's odd attitudes and the weird language choices really denote that the author is not a native of the country where the story takes place. There's a lot of writers from other countries who are fucking fantastic, so there's nothing wrong with that. But in this case, he gets basic stuff about American life is wrong. So many people are sucking his dick, calling him the greatest writer ever, but they probably just skip the story and get turned on by just seeing images similar to stuff in the Kardashians (maybe that's considered top tier American TV in some parts of the world.) The oddities are obvious if you actually read the story. Very few people notice that the husband has almost no role, which kind of makes the good wife route pointless. And his dopey response to her almost getting raped isn't winning him any fans.

He's said he was going to add actual character development in future updates, which is good. But the game's so bloated that tracking the points will be impossible in a second part. I think a mod that only left in scenes that developed the characters would be pretty fascinating.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't think Ivan was ever intended to go anywhere, like the scenes where her clothes magically fall off, it was just filler. The reality is the game is pushing things in terms of file size, even renpy has its limits. The game will have to be split into parts, like DMD. The problem is, there's really no good way to carry over the points system. This is why writing random scenes just to make the game seem longer is a bad idea. The best writers make every scene count and forward the characters. This game does the opposite, we hardly learn anything about the characters other than this is a BIZARRE FUCKING UNIVERSE where clothes fall off by themselves. Mostly because the early updates of DMD used to do that shit, he seems to have taken all the wrong lessons from that game. It got good when the characters got more personality instead of just getting their shirts wet.

As I've said, Sophia's odd attitudes and the weird language choices really denote that the author is not a native of the country where the story takes place. There's a lot of writers from other countries who are fucking fantastic, so there's nothing wrong with that. But in this case, he gets basic stuff about American life is wrong. So many people are sucking his dick, calling him the greatest writer ever, but they probably just skip the story and get turned on by just seeing images similar to stuff in the Kardashians (maybe that's considered top tier American TV in some parts of the world.) The oddities are obvious if you actually read the story. Very few people notice that the husband has almost no role, which kind of makes the good wife route pointless. And his dopey response to her almost getting raped isn't winning him any fans.

He's said he was going to add actual character development in future updates, which is good. But the game's so bloated that tracking the points will be impossible in a second part. I think a mod that only left in scenes that developed the characters would be pretty fascinating.
He's from Germany, which in some ways makes it even weirder because that's not a country where women are prudish about sex (despite stereotypes), but maybe it's his stereotyping of American women in play here? It's definitely bizarre, and the awkward translations don't help. I'm still on board (barely) after initially being a big fan of the vision and scope of the game, but I'm also worried it's going to get too big and collapse on itself.

Playing this game for the first time, and tips for me?

There are some scenes and story progress you can miss out on depending on your choices, so I'd say there are more than just two paths. For instance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my tip for anyone new to the story would be to keep an organized list of saves and make heavy use of the control key :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I hate when any game gives you an option you are not able to select. Though, so say it is there so in the future it will be active, or because it will eventually be active and it was easier to add all the options at once.
I swear I got every son point, but the last option it said I was one point short. It may be that some of the no point options lead to point options, which gets confusing.
Yeah, I just had to open the console commands and type;
dylan = 16
to get the scene, BUT

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
the husband has almost no role
Yeah, I noticed that too- he's almost like a piece of furniture. :) No character, really no lines/dialogue, and no role- he had more interaction with the maid than anyone else in the story so far...

Another issue is consistency, just as human beings- the husband says they have no money because his job boned him or something (at least there's some "boning" going on in this game), yet they have money to hire a maid, he buys a sub-woofer (and you know it isn't the cheap one) and IF

Are these people that clueless, self-absorbed, and vapid? You can only keep up appearances for so long and then it's going to become apparent to their "peers" that they're struggling (the game will probably gloss completely over it though). At some point, she's going to have to turn tricks just to feed her family. :) (Although, knowing her- she'll go shopping...)

*Boutique is NOT French for Target.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Agree with this 95% but basically you are looking at an extra source of "credit" for patreons/kickstarters which would never get through the early development phase otherwise and for obvious reasons would never get money from the bank. There are definitely more sex games and expansive space sims because of patreon/kickstarter than there would be otherwise and on its own that's a positive. Part of the problem is as you say this credit isn't secured against anything other than the developers reputation so they don't need to deliver a final product and can just mug everybody off.

However as I've mentioned up thread it really isn't very time consuming nor would it conflict with the "plot" for him to sub out a walking scene and put in Patricia sucking some strangers cock and therefore giving everybody something to actually masturbate to. He would still be able to have an overlong production timetable if he was actually trying to milk the fans and with Sophia kept fully clothed he could keep the tease going.

More likely this is just a classic case of somebody so obsessed with their perceived quality of the product that they're not interested with what the audience actually wants. And his still steady stream of income gives him no reason to start taking an interest.
I getcha, I getcha.

As far as wanting to crack one off, even to this day I have never got off on one of these adult games. Then why oh why do you play them I see you ask with gaping jaw. For me its all about the stimulation-idge. I cannot wank over a character who is CGI/not real, but I can see what the situations are like and use thgem for my own ahem... creative thinking later on.

Which is why spending time with long winded adult dialog is a no go for me. Appreciate the talent of the dev 100% but only to an entent.

As for my opinion on a personal loan type thing. Anyone can get these, they don't have to go into the bank and tell them they need 5K in order to make people pay them for wanking material, just personal loans. Banks love keeping people in debt as long as they're working to pay it off.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Sir, this is Patreon ... donation type like Kickstarter and any similar of that. It's not a professional business investing type. The idea of this type is to give a "start" to anyone who want's to be something. Nearly all artist/developer in Patreon start with nothing but a small preference of their works. In business, you cannot really pull out from the invest deal in some period according to the contract. In Patreon & similar donation type, the particularity is to give money to someone with 0% of trust. When the artist/developer aren't up to the promise, then any donator can pull out immediately. So stop mixing between the two, because it's built that way. If you can't accept it, then don't dwell on Patreon artist/developer. It doesn't make sense because you are using another disposition to something that completely different.
No I'm not. Be it investment in an idea or something which will definitely happen, both parties should deliver. I get why you thought I could have confused the two, but its not. And indeed the patreon payer is mostly to blame for losing money on such projects, which is why I said no one should incest until they've seen a good chunk of what they're buying into.

K9

May 28, 2017
There are some scenes and story progress you can miss out on depending on your choices, so I'd say there are more than just two paths. For instance:

He asked for hints, not a detailed playthrough, so that's what I gave him.

Something's wrong with your game though. In my game I invited Whatshername and Ellie to go shopping, got all the points in the cabin, and still managed to shower with Ellie the next day. If you play an old save and got an error you need to either replay the previous day to get a new variable correctly defined, or define it with the console.

Reactions: Vainglorious
May 5, 2018
What a waste of time. Thank god I was in an impatient mood today and just started holding down the control button, imagine reading all that text without actually getting anything in return.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes