fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
He asked for hints, not a detailed playthrough, so that's what I gave him.

Something's wrong with your game though. In my game I invited Whatshername and Ellie to go shopping, got all the points in the cabin, and still managed to shower with Ellie the next day. If you play an old save and got an error you need to either replay the previous day to get a new variable correctly defined, or define it with the console.
Yea you're right... it was a Renpy error that I was forced to ignore, but playing from my save without Ellie's friend didn't have the error. Thanks for the heads up.

Jun 3, 2018
How great would that Game be if you would play as the Husband...
If we play as husband, that would be massacre ,, I mean Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa (soccer mom), and his office colleges were damn too hot to "you know",, then would be "Caligula things" on the story ,,

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
There are some scenes and story progress you can miss out on depending on your choices, so I'd say there are more than just two paths. For instance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my tip for anyone new to the story would be to keep an organized list of saves and make heavy use of the control key :)
I like the game, but I would not call an optional scene a new path. If the choice really comes down to "do you want to see an extra scene? Yes/No?" than it's not really a new path (in fact I would barely call it a real choice). Imo it only *really* counts if both choices give you something unique and one of them isn't simply a "skip this" button.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Her husband has currently no big role. But i guess he is cheating her. Remember! She caught him buying lingerie for...? Her visit at his office were a bit strange. And his female colleagues look very nice! Maybe this will be a reason to push her forward to become more filthy

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I am amazed this has been modded like Big Brother. Drove the developer to quit. Still, where is the fan art mods?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I like the game, but I would not call an optional scene a new path. If the choice really comes down to "do you want to see an extra scene? Yes/No?" than it's not really a new path (in fact I would barely call it a real choice). Imo it only *really* counts if both choices give you something unique and one of them isn't simply a "skip this" button.
That's a fair description. For now, yes, the things I mentioned aren't "paths" really. But it does feel like it could be potentially. Bringing Ellie's friend shopping might only be a scene you can choose to skip,--an example of your yes/no choice--but it felt like it could lead to an actual branch of whether Sophia gets involved with her student(s) or not. Same with the subway scene and Patricia events in the future. So yea, I'd agree that for now there are two "paths" and so far some potential "branches" on the filthy path. Semantics, I suppose :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That's a fair description. For now, yes, the things I mentioned aren't "paths" really. But it does feel like it could be potentially. Bringing Ellie's friend shopping might only be a scene you can choose to skip,--an example of your yes/no choice--but it felt like it could lead to an actual branch of whether Sophia gets involved with her student(s) or not. Same with the subway scene and Patricia events in the future. So yea, I'd agree that for now there are two "paths" and so far some potential "branches" on the filthy path. Semantics, I suppose :)
Even now this game have more choices and consequences than any Telltale game :D

Reactions: Henao and dima1986

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I fell asleep.

Maybe it is being used to being a male character that makes it seem like its drawn out. Lots of beautiful women and lots of short dudes (seriously is every guy unable to grow past 5'6"?) but it at least has aan interesting story.

If I was a hot woman I would def be a lesbian.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Have you tried looking in
I got that, but I meant with install-able mods you can enhance the game with. Like Big Brother had when you got Blue Balled (or more like, my female side needs more depth and foreplay), rather than just boneyard scenes every scene. There is a middle ground, especially if one adds characters and fetishes (there are so many possible fetish, location, participant scenes) that the fact we lost a week of advancement, for some inexplicable reason, like suddenly nothing tempting happened at all??? I think the slow build is good if natural, but glacial is another fetish altogether!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I get some errors in the new update - when talking with Patricia through the phone and before Elli and Sophie shower scene that just skips the whole scene or choice whatever was there.
Same here. We need path. please.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
He's from Germany, which in some ways makes it even weirder because that's not a country where women are prudish about sex (despite stereotypes), but maybe it's his stereotyping of American women in play here?
This is actually true.
European people are more exhibitonists like americans. And our stereotyp about americans is they're prudish. :)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Dylan and Ellie will be with Patricia
A subwoofer just to watch matches?
For this broken bathroom door.
Liam and Neil, the match in the evening and probably a bit intoxicated with alcohol.
Strong alcoholic intoxication equals a full penchet
And Sophia always ends the day in the shower.
Good Wife or Filthy?
Yes, I spotted the "Liam and Neil, the match in the evening and probably a bit intoxicated" and that's what I'm hoping for :eek:penedeyewink:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes