fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
3GB of useless bullshit is just awesome
Spending the time to download 3gb of useless bullshit, and spending the time to actually navigate through the 3gb of useless bullshit, without spending 3 minutes skimming this thread before doing all that bullshit to learn that you're downloading something you will no doubt find to be bullshit, is also awesome.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here in Germany, you have public nudity on some beaches, and topless sun bunnies in the parks. Just a guess the dev is from the eastern part of Germany where USSR ideas of prudishness still can be found.
I saw more tits at a random park in downtown Munich on one summer afternoon than I saw in a week's vacation on a beach in Bali. (It should be noted the quality in Bali > the quantity in Munich :eek:penedeyewink: ).

I'm pretty sure the dev is projecting a European stereotype of a prudish American housewife. And it's not actually that ridiculous of a projection. While plenty of women here take their younger children to the beach in skimpy bikinis, there are lots of American women who would be uncomfortable showing a lot of skin in front of their teenage sons and would definitely be uncomfortable showering nude with their teenage daughters. Or, at least, they wouldn't be comfortable letting others know that they did, because there are also a significant amount of Americans who would consider those behaviors to be odd. I'm not saying it's the majority. Obviously, there's also a lot of American women that would be perfectly comfortable with either of those situations--the US has a rather diverse set of conflicting views on sexuality and nudity.

Is Sophia a "typical" American woman when it comes to her prudishness? No, I don't think so. But she isn't exactly a bizarre caricature, either. Like a lot of stereotypes, there's some underlying truths.

Reactions: globsis

K9

May 28, 2017
Here in Germany, you have public nudity on some beaches, and topless sun bunnies in the parks. Just a guess the dev is from the eastern part of Germany where USSR ideas of prudishness still can be found.
More likely it's the German dev's idea of American prudishness. Compared to Europe, Americans can seem really prude, the dev probably just went overboard by lack of familiarity with the culture.

I mean, the US had a national crisis for like two weeks not so long ago because a nipple appeared on TV. You can understand how an European would think Americans are totally psychotic about nudity.

Reactions: fauxplayer
B

BigWamanHunter

Would be good to have a sex game not based on American/Japanese culture....

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I mean, the US had a national crisis for like two weeks not so long ago because a nipple appeared on TV. You can understand how an European would think Americans are totally psychotic about nudity.
I missed a nipple on TV? now I'm pissed off! Why am I just hearing about this now? nevermind the fact that I don't own a TV.

K9

May 28, 2017
I missed a nipple on TV? now I'm pissed off! Why am I just hearing about this now? nevermind the fact that I don't own a TV.
Note that I meant 'not so long ago' in cultural terms. I was referring to the nipplegate in 2004.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
You don't need a walkthrough. Just collect as many filthy and character points as you can on the filthy path, and good wife points on good wife path. Lesbian points you can collect on both pats.
Passage is necessary. The problem is that the game is only in the beginning. And the game has moments when you have to choose and we do not yet know how this choice will be reflected in the future.

I know but he didn't even fuck her in this scene, pathetic, and I bet he's cheating with one of those younger girls he works with.
The author denied the betrayal of her husband. He wrote that the husband works a lot and gets tired, but does not change.
I think in the future this may change.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
True that we got one erotic scene with the husband, but I think we all want to see the mother cheating and being used like a doll :D . But dont worry like every other game probably the mother will be fucked by the teacher, than someone else will learn about this, and for no time she will be the best whore in the city :D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes