Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Sophia and Vicky meet in the city for some shopping and strolling. By this time, the women became very good friends and hitting it off with each other.

Then Vicky got the idea to drive to some new special place for their workout.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
AFTERNOON:

2) Sophia drives her kids and their friends to Patricia's and Carl's villa.

So my guess is this will be the filler that will be something like the walking.
Like someone said I don't know why he count the dentist and postman 2-3 images in 0.0.55 for 2 events.Together they can't count even for 1/3 event.

Reactions: randomguy

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Asked the author when the plot of Dylan and Sofia will become fuller. -

@robin1986 Step by step from now on. The first really big highlight scene will be at day 17 (playable day 10)!
40min

@Hunter you will already see a significant increase of hotter scenes within the next 3 updates!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Asked the author when the plot of Dylan and Sofia will become fuller. -

@robin1986 Step by step from now on. The first really big highlight scene will be at day 17 (playable day 10)!
40min

@Hunter you will already see a significant increase of hotter scenes within the next 3 updates!
I wonder how the incest will go with good wife picture?Lesbian can make a pass,but incest must be for corruption path.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I wonder how the incest will go with good wife picture?Lesbian can make a pass,but incest must be for corruption path.
I did not test it but I think that Dylan story is exclusive for filthy path. I think that you need to be on filthy path to get 2 Dylan point by tickling him at his room, and 16 filthy points to get 1 Dylan point at swimming lesson event, and you need 16 Dylan points for a pool bikini scene (16 is the max number of points for Dylan by the time you get to that event). Don't know for Ellie story.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I wish the dev would replace filthy points requirement with lesbian temptation requirement for some of the Ellie scenes.
Doing lesbian approuches shouldn't be treated the same as being slutty with men.

I can't access the scene with Ellie in the dressing room:(

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the only two that need the firthy points are ellie and patria.her daughter and sister!!!

samar1234

Jun 11, 2018
y
jesus christ a 2.8gb download for LITERALLY NOTHING. there is no content worth watching/playing for and there's no reason this guy should be making almost $4k a month. You're better off ignoring this for another year, maybe then it will have some actual content.
Yeah right

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Wasn't much there for the update, just more teasing and another Dylan scene I couldn't get because I couldn't get his nor Sam's high enough in time for the trampoline scene.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes