lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
actually i can get 12 lesbian temptation points with my good wife path.of course i can´t advance with the patriacia and ellie.
so yeah the filthy points are necessary for the incest/lesbian path.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
No, that's not a good enough excuse. The game is terribly designed in this regard, giving you the illusion of paths that simply aren't there. She also doesn't need anywhere near as many Filthy points for most of the interactions with her son (in fact, most don't need any at all).

The game makes it seem like players can pursue both Ellie and Patricia and take a lesbian-oriented route, but you can't. And because the early requirements to even get certain scenes are high and require Filthy interactions with males, then it's just snowballing and getting worse and worse. Not to mention the way some scenes play out there is no indication to the player that some scenes even exist, because Sophia just acts like a prude and scenes end early, with no indication that there aren't enough points or anything. It isn't until you do a full Filthy playthrough that you would know certain scenes even exist (such as the alternate gym shower scene and the extended park teasing scene).

To get the latest Ellie scene you need 10 Ellie points, which means you must get EVERY Ellie point you can. You can only get a maximum of 7 points with her unless you have a Filthy score of 21, which is about three times as much as you will get if you just focus on the girls. Because you can't get those last three points without at least 21 Filthy points, you can't actually pursue her without Sophia whoring herself out to a majority of the men along the way. And despite the fact that there is a Lesbian Temptation stat that governs things too, this doesn't even factor into several moments that are just straight-up lesbian-based interactions. And the way things are going this is only going to get worse as the game goes, because requirements get higher and higher for the girls, while chances to reach their targets become less and less. I wouldn't be surprised if Ellie is already just straight up impossible to pursue at this point now, as I imagine the latest 10-point required scenes with her are key to her being an option as a whole.

While Ellie is the worse offender, players will also just straight up miss out on several Patricia points and even more Lesbian Temptation points as well if they just pursue the girls, as several of Patricia's scenes are sneakily cut short unless Sophia is Filthy enough. And as I stated before, the game often just hides these moments entirely because there's nothing in the gameplay to directly indicate that these scenes have alternate versions unless you know, because player interaction is simply cut out as Sophia gets prudish about things and the scenes just resolve differently. To make matters worse I could access these scenes with a low Filthy score in prior versions, but it seems somewhere along the way requirements changed to make them even less attainable with a lesbian-only playthrough.

The only real way to play this so far if you want to play a lesbian-only route is to just straight up cheat and alter your save file to give yourself a lot more Filthy points from the start and then just play the content you want. Sure, it's cheating, but the system is so poorly designed and implemented it's about the only way to get through it without being frustrated.
That's some impressive amout of whining, well done sir, I applaud you.
You could also just refrain from playing if it's not your cup of tea, that's a real option..
That's not whining. That's thoughtful analysis and constructive criticism. There are 100+ "durrr... this game has no sex scenes... durrr" comments on this this thread. That's whining. But I get what @ is saying, which is simply that he wishes there should be a path in this game where Sophia can access lesbian scenes without being "filthy" with the male characters. Why does Sophia need to be "filthy" with Sam and Dylan and Dylan's teacher to get sexy scenes with Patricia or Ellie? That's a legit question and, so far, if anyone sees it as a flaw in the game, that's a thoughtful, genuine opinion. Don't you find it odd that the prerequisite for the best scenes with Sophia and other girls is that she's also been lewd with boys?

Edited to add: I'm the guy who posted this:

So I imagine you and I agree most of the time :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
That's not whining. That's thoughtful analysis and constructive criticism. There are 100+ "durrr... this game has no sex scenes... durrr" comments on this this thread. That's whining. But I get what @ is saying, which is simply that he wishes there should be a path in this game where Sophia can access lesbian scenes without being "filthy" with the male characters. Why does Sophia need to be "filthy" with Sam and Dylan and Dylan's teacher to get sexy scenes with Patricia or Ellie? That's a legit question and, so far, if anyone sees it as a flaw in the game, that's a thoughtful, genuine opinion. Don't you find it odd that the prerequisite for the best scenes with Sophia and other girls is that she's also been lewd with boys?

Edited to add: I'm the guy who posted this:

So I imagine you and I agree most of the time :)
I like to think so too, regarding the agreeing part.

I shouldn't have commented at all since I didn't have anything constructive to add, I do appologize for spamming the thread in this case, sorry.

Stuck at work for the nightshift for the 5th night this week, that's obv no excuse but I might be a bit grumpier then usual.. *crawling back into my hole now*

Edit: I might have missed it but as far as I can tell the complaints raised were aimed at an implied/promised "pure" lesbian route, correct? When and/or where did the dev mention such a route?
I wasn't aware that was supposed to be an option, so far as I knew the main routes where good/filthy. And that lesbian temptation may or may not occur but would be dependent on your current route.. but I might have misunderstood the premise.

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Hey to all! I have a question! So alot of you guys have complained about the slow pace right? And from I can tell from the Fan Art section there are a few good fellows who make some good stuff.... Is anyone working on any mods? Or so to speak DLC? To add fan-inspired actions like actually filthy stuff to do???

Reactions: milanoci

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
@fauxplayer @balvenie1401
Your note. I‘ve criticized it also on Patreon. You’ll find my question and his answer on Patreon. Scroll a bit down to free content. Unfortunately in german, but google translate is helpful
I couldn't find that, but I did find the following from L&P:

I already told that I planned the lesbian route being compatible with the filthy and the good wife route! I already reduced the minimum filthy points for some events to 55% of the total number. And for example the lesbian points in the fitting room you can get even without the filthy points now.

And that's just not true, especially the last part. I can't see any way of continuing the fitting room scene without 21 Filthy points, and there's no evidence I've seen that indicates the requirements are any lower.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
No, that's not a good enough excuse. The game is terribly designed in this regard, giving you the illusion of paths that simply aren't there. She also doesn't need anywhere near as many Filthy points for most of the interactions with her son (in fact, most don't need any at all).

The game makes it seem like players can pursue both Ellie and Patricia and take a lesbian-oriented route, but you can't. And because the early requirements to even get certain scenes are high and require Filthy interactions with males, then it's just snowballing and getting worse and worse. Not to mention the way some scenes play out there is no indication to the player that some scenes even exist, because Sophia just acts like a prude and scenes end early, with no indication that there aren't enough points or anything. It isn't until you do a full Filthy playthrough that you would know certain scenes even exist (such as the alternate gym shower scene and the extended park teasing scene).

To get the latest Ellie scene you need 10 Ellie points, which means you must get EVERY Ellie point you can. You can only get a maximum of 7 points with her unless you have a Filthy score of 21, which is about three times as much as you will get if you just focus on the girls. Because you can't get those last three points without at least 21 Filthy points, you can't actually pursue her without Sophia whoring herself out to a majority of the men along the way. And despite the fact that there is a Lesbian Temptation stat that governs things too, this doesn't even factor into several moments that are just straight-up lesbian-based interactions. And the way things are going this is only going to get worse as the game goes, because requirements get higher and higher for the girls, while chances to reach their targets become less and less. I wouldn't be surprised if Ellie is already just straight up impossible to pursue at this point now, as I imagine the latest 10-point required scenes with her are key to her being an option as a whole.

While Ellie is the worse offender, players will also just straight up miss out on several Patricia points and even more Lesbian Temptation points as well if they just pursue the girls, as several of Patricia's scenes are sneakily cut short unless Sophia is Filthy enough. And as I stated before, the game often just hides these moments entirely because there's nothing in the gameplay to directly indicate that these scenes have alternate versions unless you know, because player interaction is simply cut out as Sophia gets prudish about things and the scenes just resolve differently. To make matters worse I could access these scenes with a low Filthy score in prior versions, but it seems somewhere along the way requirements changed to make them even less attainable with a lesbian-only playthrough.

The only real way to play this so far if you want to play a lesbian-only route is to just straight up cheat and alter your save file to give yourself a lot more Filthy points from the start and then just play the content you want. Sure, it's cheating, but the system is so poorly designed and implemented it's about the only way to get through it without being frustrated.
totally agree it'sa like why do i have to be a huge slut to even want to have sex with a woman? or any other of the paths you either decend into total sluthood or you are a good wife there is no other branching paths

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i jsut read the response L&P gave and i'm sorry but how is having sex with a woman "extreme" ?

added: when i think about having sex with a woman i don't find it that extreme it may just be me not getting monosexual people as i am bi but i do way more extreme things every day

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Okay... I did some tests. The results are fairly interesting.

Sam + Dylan Path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan Only Path
Sam Only Path
Lesbian Path

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i jsut read the response L&P gave and i'm sorry but how is having sex with a woman "extreme" ?

added: when i think about having sex with a woman i don't find it that extreme it may just be me not getting monosexual people as i am bi but i do way more extreme things every day
What mean extreme?There will be no lesbian content on good wife route?But we will get incest on that path?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Several of us are having fun in the Fan Art Zone, but you should take note of Lockhear's growing content list on the front page. We have been scrambling about for a while now trying to identify L&P's work and it is simply huge. The list created is going to get bigger and bigger as the work L&P has put into this is simply epic. Anyone claiming this is a "Milk Job" should take a good long look at these 1000's of Renders and look at the background instead of Sophia's tasty ass. They might be pre-made scene's but L&P has altered everything to his/her own taste. That is not someone taking people for a ride, that is someone dedicated to a vision, so please please please remember that from now on. Sure it's not a Gone with the Wind but it's not Pearl Harbour either so appreciate the artistic licence even if you hate the Blue Balling or Points Scoring or whatever.

Reactions: Lerox and lockhear

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Okay, in reference to the lesbian path issues that I (and some others) have, I did about a dozen more tests. The conclusion: you pretty much have to do every Filthy male interaction throughout the game to meet the requirements. This game seriously does snowball quickly, because I tried just doing a few at a time and while early scenes would unlock, the later point requirements still shot up to an insane amount.

Now while I say you pretty much have to do "every Filthy male interaction" that isn't entirely true. You can avoid the Sam and Dylan paths almost entirely actually, save for a few early events. But you essentially have to eat every other Filthy male event throughout the game, with a couple of exceptions towards the end. Since it took so much time and effort here's a basic walkthrough of the bare minimum needed to do a "Lesbian" playthrough. And it is in quotes because you, quite simply, can't.

The "Lesbian" Route:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I doubt the release would be at or before Aug 27th, the whole point of breaking the update in two was because the author wasnt confident he can released the whole update by 27th, so i predict at least early September. Then two months till November to get the bikini deal scene with Dylan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here's my explanation for your issue:
The storylines and events with all females except Ellie and Patricia, are determined by the lesbian temptation points only. Ellie and Patricia are not just some usual lesbian partners for Sophia! It's her own daughter and sister! So she needs to be more filthy than good wife to accept that approach! And I think you understand that Sophia is not a pure lesbian! So filthy points she'll get with male characters. Lesbian points I separated from filthy points because Sophia can explore her feelings for the other (not related) gender and it has nothing to do with being filthy this way. And also for Dylan she needs to be more filthy than good wife! In the fitting room scene at day 13 you can get the lesbian point even if you don't have enough filthy points to answer Ellie on her underwear question, what just costs you an Ellie point and not a lesbian temptation point! To answer on such a question Sophia needs a certain amount of filthy experience until this moment. So yes, that the hetero Sophia gets the point with her hetero daughter, you need to have some filthy experience too! And currently we're talking here just about 52% of the total amount of filthy points (20/38). Anyway, both paths are leading to Sophia watching Ellie getting undressed through the mirror or not and collecting the one lesbian temptation point (if you have min. 8 lesbian points). Actually, because Ellie is her daughter, watching her through the mirror would also need filthy points, but forget it! So, one chance to solve your issue and maybe that of some other people who wants to play just the family lesbian route would be, editing and rewriting all Ellie and Patricia events and making them being determined by the lesbian temptation points only (what'd be a considerable effort and take a lot of time) and only because you don't want the hetero Sophia to collect at least half of the filthy points! But how can Sophia treat her own female family members sexually the same way like she does with not related women? That's why Patricia and Ellie got their own point system and all the other females not. And that's why you also don't get lesbian temptation points with them! So the Ellie and Patricia points are like "i****t lesbian variables". For some later lewd decisions I even thought of that Sophia also needs some general lesbian temptation experience (points) to go further with them. Because again, Ellie and Patricia are very special female characters! But nevertheless, sometimes to reach a special scene where you get points with them, you'd maybe need to be more filthy than good wife. It's like in real life. Sometimes something happens (Event A) that leads to something completely unexpected (Event B). But this event B would have never taken place if you wouldn't have done Event A! And maybe to do this Event A at all you need a special character virtue!
What you want are a few different games in one what is not so easy in this case with i****t topics! I'm trying my best to let the player decide which way and with what character he/she wants to go. Anyway, this game is just in development and I'm steadily editing things!
And you need maximum points with the characters because I thought, either you go all the way with them or nothing. Even if for one or two decisions you'd get points also with an other character, but these scenes are made like general scenes, where Sophia just acts filthy or as a good wife. Like that scene in which she falls into the pool and reacts on the boy's glances. To make everything more lucid I'll use the time of being one week abroad, to do a walkthrough among other things!
OK,is this means that the incest will be on corruption route only?Because incest doesn't sound like good wife material.

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 86111
Overview
:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.

Updated: August 8,2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.055
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
PC: -
- - - - - - -
Mac v0.5: - - -

thanks @RAMW for sharing

NOTE: Links marked as "2" such as "MEGA2" are not divided into parts. They are download links for when a link is overloaded.

Compressed PC Version:

It's a intriging game with great graphics. The mother is a bit weird prude but the storyline keeps you intreged. Great work.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes