Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Decent explanation of points and why are they placed like that. One thing that bugs me is that dev is trying to keep those point as natural as realistic as its possible but at the same talking about incest which by its nature makes no sense. Ellie or Patricia are obviously not only a lesbian targets as they are family members but if we follow this real-life logic they are not targets at all as regardless of Sophia being a whore or a saint she won't feel anything sexual for them. I don't really mind that part of the game as it's just a bother for me but I feel like realism in fantasy routes isn't really important and points could be given in a more open manner.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Here's my explanation for your issue:
The storylines and events with all females except Ellie and Patricia, are determined by the lesbian temptation points only. Ellie and Patricia are not just some usual lesbian partners for Sophia! It's her own daughter and sister! So she needs to be more filthy than good wife to accept that approach! And I think you understand that Sophia is not a pure lesbian! So filthy points she'll get with male characters. Lesbian points I separated from filthy points because Sophia can explore her feelings for the other (not related) gender and it has nothing to do with being filthy this way. And also for Dylan she needs to be more filthy than good wife! In the fitting room scene at day 13 you can get the lesbian point even if you don't have enough filthy points to answer Ellie on her underwear question, what just costs you an Ellie point and not a lesbian temptation point! To answer on such a question Sophia needs a certain amount of filthy experience until this moment. So yes, that the hetero Sophia gets the point with her hetero daughter, you need to have some filthy experience too! And currently we're talking here just about 52% of the total amount of filthy points (20/38). Anyway, both paths are leading to Sophia watching Ellie getting undressed through the mirror or not and collecting the one lesbian temptation point (if you have min. 8 lesbian points). Actually, because Ellie is her daughter, watching her through the mirror would also need filthy points, but forget it! So, one chance to solve your issue and maybe that of some other people who wants to play just the family lesbian route would be, editing and rewriting all Ellie and Patricia events and making them being determined by the lesbian temptation points only (what'd be a considerable effort and take a lot of time) and only because you don't want the hetero Sophia to collect at least half of the filthy points! But how can Sophia treat her own female family members sexually the same way like she does with not related women? That's why Patricia and Ellie got their own point system and all the other females not. And that's why you also don't get lesbian temptation points with them! So the Ellie and Patricia points are like "i****t lesbian variables". For some later lewd decisions I even thought of that Sophia also needs some general lesbian temptation experience (points) to go further with them. Because again, Ellie and Patricia are very special female characters! But nevertheless, sometimes to reach a special scene where you get points with them, you'd maybe need to be more filthy than good wife. It's like in real life. Sometimes something happens (Event A) that leads to something completely unexpected (Event B). But this event B would have never taken place if you wouldn't have done Event A! And maybe to do this Event A at all you need a special character virtue!
What you want are a few different games in one what is not so easy in this case with i****t topics! I'm trying my best to let the player decide which way and with what character he/she wants to go. Anyway, this game is just in development and I'm steadily editing things!
And you need maximum points with the characters because I thought, either you go all the way with them or nothing. Even if for one or two decisions you'd get points also with an other character, but these scenes are made like general scenes, where Sophia just acts filthy or as a good wife. Like that scene in which she falls into the pool and reacts on the boy's glances. To make everything more lucid I'll use the time of being one week abroad, to do a walkthrough among other things!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
One thing that bugs me is that dev is trying to keep those point as natural as realistic as its possible but at the same talking about incest which by its nature makes no sense. Ellie or Patricia are obviously not only a lesbian targets as they are family members but if we follow this real-life logic they are not targets at all as regardless of Sophia being a whore or a saint she won't feel anything sexual for them.
Oh man, you really haven't followed various news from around the world, have you? Or it's just that you haven't followed it for several decades in a row. There are even documentaries about it.
I'm not talking about personal experience, because our family where I grew up is really a normal average family, but I know that in some families shit happens. And by shit I mean incest. Between brothers and sisters, between sisters, between fathers and daughters, probably less between sons and mothers. More often between step-siblings. Considering that only a very small number of such cases "leak out" of the family where it happens and even less become public, there are a lot more real life cases happening around us than we'll ever know.

Biologically, incest actually makes a lot of sense, just growing up together keeps most of us from it. It still does not work on everyone at the same level and sometimes it fails completely. People are different after all.
So there is still some actual realism in it, IMHO.

Reactions: farrah and dima1986

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh man, you really haven't followed various news from around the world, have you? Or it's just that you haven't followed it for several decades in a row. There are even documentaries about it.
I'm not talking about personal experience, because our family where I grew up is really a normal average family, but I know that in some families shit happens. And by shit I mean incest. Between brothers and sisters, between sisters, between fathers and daughters, probably less between sons and mothers. More often between step-siblings. Considering that only a very small number of such cases "leak out" of the family where it happens and even less become public, there are a lot more real life cases happening around us than we'll ever know.

Biologically, incest actually makes a lot of sense, just growing up together keeps most of us from it. It still does not work on everyone at the same level and sometimes it fails completely. People are different after all.
So there is still some actual realism in it, IMHO.
Let's say we won't agree. I see no point in arguing about this specific issue in this thread as it was mentioned many time. To be fair this forum isn't the best place for any factual debate about that matter I'm afraid. I accept that a fetish is popular but for me (vast majority of times) it's the same level of realism as futas and furries but without any logical, human-like reasoning behind characters nor plot to back it up a bit. I was just pointing on point segregation as I feel it could be done better without real life sentiments.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So, in your mind, it is impossible to even have any sexual thoughts about, let's say, about your sister? Even if she could easily give a run for the money for a bunch of supermodels? Not even any erotic dreams?
As you said, you think that it's impossible. I'm not talking about anything even close to actual incest here. Did I understand you correctly?
I'm not picking a fight here. I'm just interested.

Reactions: dima1986

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's say we won't agree. I see no point in arguing about this specific issue in this thread as it was mentioned many time. To be fair this forum isn't the best place for any factual debate about that matter I'm afraid. I accept that a fetish is popular but for me (vast majority of times) it's the same level of realism as futas and furries but without any logical, human-like reasoning behind characters nor plot to back it up a bit. I was just pointing on point segregation as I feel it could be done better without real life sentiments.
Actualy bestiality is more common than incest in RL.BTW the dev must know it.Germany is well known for realy big bestiality community.Still incest is way more common than you want to believe.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
The storylines and events with all females except Ellie and Patricia, are determined by the lesbian temptation points only. Ellie and Patricia are not just some usual lesbian partners for Sophia! It's her own daughter and sister! So she needs to be more filthy than good wife to accept that approach! And I think you understand that Sophia is not a pure lesbian! So filthy points she'll get with male characters. Lesbian points I separated from filthy points because Sophia can explore her feelings for the other (not related) gender and it has nothing to do with being filthy this way. And also for Dylan she needs to be more filthy than good wife! In the fitting room scene at day 13 you can get the lesbian point even if you don't have enough filthy points to answer Ellie on her underwear question, what just costs you an Ellie point and not a lesbian temptation point! To answer on such a question Sophia needs a certain amount of filthy experience until this moment. So yes, that the hetero Sophia gets the point with her hetero daughter, you need to have some filthy experience too! And currently we're talking here just about 52% of the total amount of filthy points (20/38). Anyway, both paths are leading to Sophia watching Ellie getting undressed through the mirror or not and collecting the one lesbian temptation point (if you have min. 8 lesbian points). Actually, because Ellie is her daughter, watching her through the mirror would also need filthy points, but forget it! So, one chance to solve your issue and maybe that of some other people who wants to play just the family lesbian route would be, editing and rewriting all Ellie and Patricia events and making them being determined by the lesbian temptation points only (what'd be a considerable effort and take a lot of time) and only because you don't want the hetero Sophia to collect at least half of the filthy points! But how can Sophia treat her own female family members sexually the same way like she does with not related women? That's why Patricia and Ellie got their own point system and all the other females not. And that's why you also don't get lesbian temptation points with them! So the Ellie and Patricia points are like "i****t lesbian variables". For some later lewd decisions I even thought of that Sophia also needs some general lesbian temptation experience (points) to go further with them. Because again, Ellie and Patricia are very special female characters! But nevertheless, sometimes to reach a special scene where you get points with them, you'd maybe need to be more filthy than good wife. It's like in real life. Sometimes something happens (Event A) that leads to something completely unexpected (Event B). But this event B would have never taken place if you wouldn't have done Event A! And maybe to do this Event A at all you need a special character virtue!
What you want are a few different games in one what is not so easy in this case with i****t topics! I'm trying my best to let the player decide which way and with what character he/she wants to go. Anyway, this game is just in development and I'm steadily editing things!
And you need maximum points with the characters because I thought, either you go all the way with them or nothing. Even if for one or two decisions you'd get points also with an other character, but these scenes are made like general scenes, where Sophia just acts filthy or as a good wife. Like that scene in which she falls into the pool and reacts on the boy's glances. To make everything more lucid I'll use the time of being one week abroad, to do a walkthrough among other things!
Thank you for taking time to explain us points criteria. Other important thing what most of guys want know when we got see some real action on filthy & lesbian route??? Other than renders looks fantastic & story looks interesting.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So, in your mind, it is impossible to even have any sexual thoughts about, let's say, about your sister? Even if she could easily give a run for the money for a bunch of supermodels? Not even any erotic dreams?
As you said, you think that it's impossible. I'm not talking about anything even close to actual incest here. Did I understand you correctly?
I'm not picking a fight here. I'm just interested.
Ofc everything is possible in thoughts. Different impulses result in different outcomes. But even if your sister/daughter is a supermodel, you won't feel any sexual tension toward her unless you have some mental issues. I'm not saying incest doesn't exist - it does. I'm saying it's extremaly unlikely for it to occur with mentally healthy people. Not to say that huge majority of cases is a rape/abuse as sexuality affects males much harder than females. In case of this game we have beautiful woman surrounded by males (some of them attractive), well educated and intelligent (probably) but still lusting after her son/daughter/sister. It's an obvious fantasy and these reactions are not those of humans. Social breaks are not the only thing that exists - biology exists as well.
Actualy bestiality is more common than incest in RL.BTW the dev must know it.Germany is well known for realy big bestiality community.Still incest is way more common than you want to believe.
I agree. Not nearly as common as some think but sure. But from my knowledge it's nothing erotic nor sensual as fans on the internet portait it and in comparison to real life fetishes like S&M it's something that's actively prosecuted by law in most countries. Rape usually is.
I didn't know about Germany oO

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Have been playing 0.04. Now I see that there is a version 0.055 out. How do you transfer the results from 0.04 to 0.055?
(Sorry, I´m quite new to those games)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Have been playing 0.04. Now I see that there is a version 0.055 out. How do you transfer the results from 0.04 to 0.055?
You don't.. as long as you've saved your progress just delete 0.4 DL new version and continue from your save, it's all there

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
Usually the method of simply copy / paste your old ''saves'' folder to the new game version folder. Unfortunately, 90% of the time, it will produce in-game errors that will result in skipped images or dialogues.

If you want everything to be perfect, only real way is to play that specific game version from the very beginning. If you are not ok with it, then look for further progressed saves made by other people (That can still cause errors), but that's pretty much it...

For best experience, you need to play from the very start, just use ''skip'' button to run through dialogues to finish previous content sooner.

Reactions: datastorm3600

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I was afraid of that. Takes some time to do. Also, it is a shame that updates cannot be limited to changed files. In this case, a complete download of 3 Gb. is needed.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I was afraid of that. Takes some time to do. Also, it is a shame that updates cannot be limited to changed files. In this case, a complete download of 3 Gb. is needed.
You can download the linked "compressed" version of the game that has a much smaller file size.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
How lucrative is the interest in creating this type of games to throw studies for this kind of hobby?

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
While your explanation is reasonable from a logical perspective (and I did wonder if the family connection was the case after doing my tests and noticing that the other lesbian routes were still viable, even if Ellie and Patricia were not) I think this is a case where logic is getting in the way of good gameplay. And while the concept of needing to be more filthy in order to cross the lines with family members makes sense logically, the logic in requiring male interactions does not. The message you're basically sending here is that Sophia needs to be a cock hungry slut who flirts with every male she comes into contact with in order to consider a relationship with one or two women who are in her family. That is not logical. Look at the post directly above your one where I did a bunch of tests, you literally have to choose almost every Filthy male interaction to scrape through for Ellie's crucial late game choices. At the very least if filthy points were required I think you should get enough from Patricia's various goading in order to at least unlock certain scenes, such as the gym shower one and the teasing at the park, but it's not. And it snowballs quickly.

The overall point is that perhaps I was mistaken, but you painted this game as being one with a lot of freedom and paths and options to pursue, but it's abundantly clear that's not the case. I did the tests, you basically only have three routes: Pure Good Wife, Complete Filthy Wife and Sam+Dylan Filthy. Lesbian would be a possible forth, but you cut two of the options out on that path, and if you want Ellie and/or Patricia you have to pretty much go down the Filthy Route. You may consider these limitations realism, but I play a game for fun, and to me it just makes it frustrating and the opposite of fun, because the game makes it look like there are viable options ahead of you but then it just trolls you and whips the carpet out from under you, and the whole thing snowballs so quickly because it denies you so many chances and choices that it makes those options impossible.

You could probably say that this game isn't for me, but the fact is that that it really was. It was head-and-shoulders my favourite VN on these forums for a long time because I loved the slow build up, how things played out, the characters, etc. but it was just in the last few updates that these steep restrictions frustrated me and then I went back and discovered content was just disappearing on certain paths.

To me this isn't just taste, it's poorly designed. I'm sorry, but it just is IMO. A good visual novel (or even a good RPG with romancable characters) doesn't put options in front of you and then deny them to you because you didn't pursue other characters. Like I said in an earlier post, this would be like if Dragon Age: Origins didn't let you culminate your romance with Leliana because you weren't trying to fuck Allister, Zevran and Morrigan too. The progression system here is bad because you have characters that are set up as potential romantic partners, and you can make all the right moves with them, but because you didn't do a bunch of things not even related to them directly you lose out on content and they become impossible to pursue. I don't recall playing any other VN's here that have this bizarre progression behind them. All the good ones reward you for making the right choices with the character you're pursuing and do so via interactions with that character, not with arbitrarily different ones. They don't cut you off and deny content because you didn't flirt with another character. In fact, some of them will penalize you for getting friendly with another character.

I mean, you yourself say "In the fitting room scene at day 13 you can get the lesbian point even if you don't have enough filthy points to answer Ellie on her underwear question, what just costs you an Ellie point and not a lesbian temptation point!" and that seems to miss the point. Yes, you can get the lesbian point. But what you cannot get are the three required Ellie points in order to unlock the seemingly key scene the next morning. So at this point it looks like Ellie is no longer an option if you miss that. It's also frustrating because it's so sudden that you hit the wall. Almost all the Ellie interactions up until then have no limitations and are just choices you can make that give you Ellie points. You can even rub lotion on her back and even butt and it doesn't cost a thing to do. So you have the odd Ellie moment for a while, coasting along fine, and handily reach 7 Ellie points with no barriers. And suddenly... BAMM!!! You're thrown this 21 Filthy requirement out of seemingly nowhere. For a scene where you don't even touch her. It's jarring as hell! It also seems to suggest that the content of the scene isn't as crucial as where it's placed in the game chronologically (i.e. the scene happens later, so therefore it is automatically more lewd?). I get that the scene is perhaps more suggestive in the banter than the pool scene, but it's not a whole 21 points vs. 0 more lewd.

Anyway I'm rambling... and I'm probably wasting my time. It would probably take a lot of work for you to alter things at this stage, and you probably don't want to anyway. But that's how I feel about the game. There was a lot of potential here and I like the overall style and characters. But I just feel that the progression system isn't very good and is pretty counter-intuitive, and it gives players the illusion that some paths and characters are possible that simply aren't. If I was going to offer a solution it would be to either massively reduce the Filthy requirements in certain scenes or allow Lesbian Temptation and perhaps even character points to add to the overall required total (i.e. perhaps instead of needing 21 Filthy points you simply need 21 points overall that can pool from Filthy, Lesbian and Ellie).

Overall I just think it's a shame that a game with such promise it let down by a bad progression system like this.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I really don't want to sound like an asshole but games like this should come with a warning. What i mean by that is there should be something telling you that you are about to speed 2-3+ hours clicking through images and texts and millions of fades to black and not even get a single kissing scene let alone anything remotely sexual.

I mean seriously props to the developer on the sheer amount of story, all the girls also look attractive as hell but Jesus Christ how is there nothing remotely sexual in this game with this much content?

I guess it ultimately doesn't matter either way because somehow the developer is earning 4k a month on it lol.

Again no hate here, i just wished there was some warning as i avoid comment sections for possible spoilers and now i regret that i have because i wished i read somewhere that i will be glued to the screen for about 3 hours with blue balls.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I really don't want to sound like an asshole but games like this should come with a warning. What i mean by that is there should be something telling you that you are about to speed 2-3+ hours clicking through images and texts and millions of fades to black and not even get a single kissing scene let alone anything remotely sexual.

I mean seriously props to the developer on the sheer amount of story, all the girls also look attractive as hell but Jesus Christ how is there nothing remotely sexual in this game with this much content?

I guess it ultimately doesn't matter either way because somehow the developer is earning 4k a month on it lol.

Again no hate here, i just wished there was some warning as i avoid comment sections for possible spoilers and now i regret that i have because i wished i read somewhere that i will be glued to the screen for about 3 hours with blue balls.
Well.. you have quite an excellent sex scene on the good wife route, did you miss it perhaps, asduming filthy route would give you content quicker?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well.. you have quite an excellent sex scene on the good wife route, did you miss it perhaps, asduming filthy route would give you content quicker?
Yea i went for the filthy route, the good wife route sounded boring. But no way in hell am i clicking through all of that again just to see one sex scene, i am gonna stick with the route i am on.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes