fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
yes i am because i have high hopes i'm still bored i might get to the point i leave if it stays like this
I also had high hopes, and you can see that I'm concerned about the progress of the game. I simply find it odd that anyone would spend time with a game they find boring. We actually might agree on a lot of details about what we dislike so far -- I completely understand anyone who finds this game not to their liking. I'm not judging your taste. I'm just wondering why post anything about a game you're bored with?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I also had high hopes, and you can see that I'm concerned about the progress of the game. I simply find it odd that anyone would spend time with a game they find boring. We actually might agree on a lot of details about what we dislike so far -- I completely understand anyone who finds this game not to their liking. I'm not judging your taste. I'm just wondering why post anything about a game you're bored with?
because i hope every update that it will become less boring

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Passage is necessary. The problem is that the game is only in the beginning. And the game has moments when you have to choose and we do not yet know how this choice will be reflected in the future.
True. But it will take 2-3, maybe more, updates till we get to that point, and if you don't plan to use old saves and play that version from the very beginning than for now you don't need a walkthrough.

Cartel10

Sep 4, 2017
I can everything do for reaching full version of this game :D Maybe we can make groups and working together? Really i can't wait

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Every time when there is a new update, I check the comments to see if there any positive response about the update. Glad I'm not the victim to download the 3GB garbage. I will probably be married or dead by the time the game progress.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

I'm currently working on it and trying my best to be finished before my little one-week-voyage.
Because the further activities of day 14 have been already mentioned in the last versions, I can also summerize them.

NOON:

1) Sophia's appointment with Vicky (or if she declined, she just do her business in the city instead). You'll learn a new important location for further events with Vicky but also with Ellie.

AFTERNOON:

2) Sophia drives her kids and their friends to Patricia's and Carl's villa.

EVENING:

3) Football TV evening with Liam and Neil (the neighbor friend)

4) If Patricia told Sophia at day 13 not to drive to the police, you'll see now why.

5) A little surprise event for the filthy path.

Of course I'll give you teaser pics for these events (except the last surprise event), but like always without spoiling too much.

Then I will also use the time abroad to create a walkthrough where I will explain as much as possible, showing all decisions with all characters, where you get the points, and give you hints for impacts on the further storyline. For every new update I will extend that walkthrough and include it to the .rar file. I've read many times that a walkthrough isn't necessary cause there are just good wife and filthy decision. Actually that's a complete nonsense and that people can't collect special points and don't know how is the proof! There are so many more decisions and things which have an huge impact on the storyline and endings! It's also obvious that many who're playing these kind of games are just skipping the dialogues and are missing a lot of hints and important things of the story! For example the shower scene with Ellie in 0.055 has two completely different dialogues depending on if you're following Sam's route or not!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
lust and passion post something on patreon.
good work
fuck i need to check the shower scene again without following sam path.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
lust and passion post something on patreon.
good work
fuck i need to check the shower scene again without following sam path.
Write what you discovered

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes