lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but most variables that are tested in this game use 'True' and 'False' rather than '1' and '0', per the Variable Viewer. Perhaps the program treats both sets of values equally. I don't know. But I used the former set, just to be safe. It seems to work fine that way.
Yea, you are probably right. So in the console, in case of error, type:

NameOfVariable = True
or
NameOfVariable = False

example:
day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room = True

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is the largest game I've downloaded that has no sex in it. (Unless you go the boring good wife path) Maybe on the last day Sophia will see Sam's dick pop out of his shorts.
Try Something Unlimited.After more than 3 years and 37 updates we still at dance,striptease and in some cases handjobs and blowjobs.So far Lex can fuck only 3 girls from 30+
Or Malise and the Machine.Almost two years since last update and they still are making more than $6K each month.Can't believe that there is so many people that don't appreciate the money.
I think the core problem is not the speed in which the game events unfold. That kind of slow burn is actually refreshing and unique.

Everyone is complaining that Sophia hasn't done anything filthy yet in the filthy route...but if you consider that we are just reaching 20% of the overall planed content with the *next* update (0.6), it is still rather early in the story.

The actual problem is simply lack of manpower. He has an unusual high output of high quality renders per month (more than most other devs), but his style of story telling eats up way too many renders.

It is the same with every update. He is gaining more patreons per month than he is losing so overall I would think most people enjoy his work.
Wait a minute.Didn't he said that 0.0.6 will be with less events than 0.0.55?In this we have 8,right?For next one 4 or 5?
I think the game is great but, come on man there are already 5 or 6 updates and there is no content, who care about good wife.
Actualy this is update 8.Or 9 if you count the first one using RPGM.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
idk.png
After many updates ... some people still thinking this games as easy corrupt, meet & fuck games.

Let me tell you bois ... this is not it, your rage are pointless. This game is truly different and won't be go to "Downhill".

There's a tons of quick to fuck games if you can't accept this game progression.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This game had huge potential, looked like the author wanted to put some real effort (and he still does, just it goes to waste), but I couldn't be bothered anymore. Endless tease, and now this "update", waited a month for a naked butt and a bikini scene. It's a shame, one of the most skilled graphic designer for such a mild story. And tell me whatever (yeah I leave if I don't like it), but we're not here for JUST the story, for however good it is I'd rather play life is strange, telltale games or some random AAA game. For that matter I'd rather play some tentacle rape nukige with 0 story than this well written nothing.
I posted the same thing more or less when I played the first versions.

Agree 100% he's got talent but I also bet you 100% that he will burn out within the next couple of updates. Don't get me wrong dialog is important, but he's spending so much time leading up to stuff that by the time it does get interesting I bet he will have gotten sick of writing about sex. Bet you any money.... as long as its a small amount :D

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty poor attempt at an update if I'm honest, there is barely 10 minutes of playtime and that includes reading all the text.

I had a lot of time for this dev after the initial release of this game. But after a promising start, things have gone downhill ever since. The endless teasing and overall lack of adult content are beginning to annoy, so much so that I have cancelled my Patreon. I wasn't the only frustrated patron either.

I do not doubt this devs talent, I just think he is milking his patrons for all they're worth with this constant teasing.
I honestly do not think anyone should bother spending money on devs until halfway through the project. Well how are they supposed to get funded? I hear you ask, well theres a saying, if you cannot afford to be in business then you shouldn't be in business. A lot of these devs do this in the hope of not having to work a shit job and do this full time and treat it as a self employed business. But anyone who wants to start a business needs to get loans and what not for equipment that they need, then if successful they can make profit and pay off debt in no time, especially when all they require is a good PC and electric bill increases.

So to give money to them off the bat makes no fucking sense. You have no idea what you're investing in and any stockbroker/shareholder would look at you with a dropped jaw for doing so.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Ummm i am a little bit confusing what is actually happening in this game. Why he is spending so much time of rending so many not necessary pictures of how the mom is waking up or how she walks to the bathroom and what about the scene with the package delivery, why was that in the game? So the developer call 100 renders and 90% of them are totally boring. For me the truth about this game is that at the begging everyone saws big potential of the game, we love the story line and so like every normal person who respect good quality game, we subscribe to the developer. And because of that may be he thought: Hey I am getting so much money i should make this game very long. So i cancel my subscription to him as well, i dont feel spending money for a sex game where I get just a blowjob scene on every 6 months. I think if many people cancel their subscriptions as well, we will start seeing a real progress in the next updates.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Really? I ask myself how I lost a Dylan point! Do you have a save?
This short story is as simple as building a flail.
Use skip
Settings> Skip> Unsees Text.
A new game and you fly like butter and you count points.
Save yourself the game before each day.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I honestly do not think anyone should bother spending money on devs until halfway through the project. Well how are they supposed to get funded? I hear you ask, well theres a saying, if you cannot afford to be in business then you shouldn't be in business. A lot of these devs do this in the hope of not having to work a shit job and do this full time and treat it as a self employed business. But anyone who wants to start a business needs to get loans and what not for equipment that they need, then if successful they can make profit and pay off debt in no time, especially when all they require is a good PC and electric bill increases.

So to give money to them off the bat makes no fucking sense. You have no idea what you're investing in and any stockbroker/shareholder would look at you with a dropped jaw for doing so.
Sir, this is Patreon ... donation type like Kickstarter and any similar of that. It's not a professional business investing type. The idea of this type is to give a "start" to anyone who want's to be something. Nearly all artist/developer in Patreon start with nothing but a small preference of their works. In business, you cannot really pull out from the invest deal in some period according to the contract. In Patreon & similar donation type, the particularity is to give money to someone with 0% of trust. When the artist/developer aren't up to the promise, then any donator can pull out immediately. So stop mixing between the two, because it's built that way. If you can't accept it, then don't dwell on Patreon artist/developer. It doesn't make sense because you are using another disposition to something that completely different.

Reactions: BSoda

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Tried a 0.5 save at beginning of Day 13, but started getting errors making me think I missed something with the daughter in shower and in foyer. Will try new with skip, but still wondering how my last play through gave me any good wife points. I never selected any. Hope she stays naught with skip.

NOTE: Skip stops at choices, so all good. Still curious about the missing time, skipped over days. It seems to have left an inexplicable hole in her degrading arc. Why couldn't events just be better timed? Still unsure where the 3 Good Wife points came from, and how I as 1 Son point too low for the last choice. Was right about missing a scene with the old save.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
This game really develops slow... I don't mind that but before some updates there were content... In this update I had to "crack" the game by using dev console and script editing by myself (undefined variables wtf?) to be playable. Also in the beginning there were bigger updates, slower, now smaller updates, not so often... And because there is a two way focus on the game much slower. But since I'm a digital pirate... I might as well stop complaining..

I still hope the next update is on it's way.

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017

Agree with this 95% but basically you are looking at an extra source of "credit" for patreons/kickstarters which would never get through the early development phase otherwise and for obvious reasons would never get money from the bank. There are definitely more sex games and expansive space sims because of patreon/kickstarter than there would be otherwise and on its own that's a positive. Part of the problem is as you say this credit isn't secured against anything other than the developers reputation so they don't need to deliver a final product and can just mug everybody off.

However as I've mentioned up thread it really isn't very time consuming nor would it conflict with the "plot" for him to sub out a walking scene and put in Patricia sucking some strangers cock and therefore giving everybody something to actually masturbate to. He would still be able to have an overlong production timetable if he was actually trying to milk the fans and with Sophia kept fully clothed he could keep the tease going.

More likely this is just a classic case of somebody so obsessed with their perceived quality of the product that they're not interested with what the audience actually wants. And his still steady stream of income gives him no reason to start taking an interest.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
This save is all Dylan +, Sam, Ellie, Lesbian....

Interesting
I played the game all new today and I still miss 1 point with Filthy, 1 point with Dylan and 1 point with Sam also I tried all different routes till the next decision. But I always decided that Dylan keeps quiet because there didn't seemed to be a difference.
I have no ideas, where the points are left.

Cumbug

Apr 13, 2018
You must first understand what the blackout is used for in movies. Blackouts are a carry-over from theater, and were often an indicator that an act has ended and it was time to applaud. In movies, blackouts serve to book-end a movie. Some movies only use it at the end. At most, they are used to indicate major passages of time, major changes in beat, or at the end of a sequence that is meant to be the end of the movie-equivalent of an "act". Abusing the blackout is aesthetically jarring and makes your film language incoherent. There's a reason why the sex scene between Leonidas and his wife in "300" is the laughingstock of sex scenes... at the heart of it was an absolutely clueless abuse of blackouts.

A lot of the scenes you use blackouts in would have been transitioned on a real movie script as "cut to". Blacking out to merely change angle or to move time forward superficially (something you do a lot... first minute into the new update, you're already doing it) both unnecessarily extends minor, filler scenes, it reduces the impact of the blackout properly used and is disruptive of your flow and pacing.
Worst thing about blackouts is it makes you think the game/PC locked up. Not a good feeling....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ummm i am a little bit confusing what is actually happening in this game. Why he is spending so much time of rending so many not necessary pictures of how the mom is waking up or how she walks to the bathroom and what about the scene with the package delivery, why was that in the game? So the developer call 100 renders and 90% of them are totally boring. For me the truth about this game is that at the begging everyone saws big potential of the game, we love the story line and so like every normal person who respect good quality game, we subscribe to the developer. And because of that may be he thought: Hey I am getting so much money i should make this game very long. So i cancel my subscription to him as well, i dont feel spending money for a sex game where I get just a blowjob scene on every 6 months. I think if many people cancel their subscriptions as well, we will start seeing a real progress in the next updates.
My advice.Try again around Christmas.And after that wait 5-6 more months.I realy hope he will continue to make the game and will not burn away like so many developpers.The number of abandoned games is astonishing.

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes